Eight

Of Love Stories and Bulls

With a big bouquet of flowers in hand, Sehun tries to maneuver through the big crowd of people who are all congratulating the graduates.

It’s Luhan and Baekhyun’s big day. They’re finally a degree holder, which can only mean one thing, its time to pay up those student loans. Sehun is glad he has one more year left before he has to work his off so that he doesn’t drown in debt. But it’s not the right time to be thinking about those depressing thoughts so he buries them at the back of his head and tries his best to find his deer.

Halting his steps, Sehun scans the crowd and spots Chanyeol. Chanyeol means Baekhyun and he’s almost certain that wherever Baekhyun is, then that’s where his little girlfriend will be.

Sehun can’t help but smile when he notice Chanyeol holding tightly on Baekhyun’s waist as if she’s going to run off any minute. He wasn’t even a bit surprise when the two finally got together. It was bound to happen anyway. Sehun remembers when Luhan was squealing over the phone with Baekhyun about two months ago. something about Chanyeol coming over and taking care of the older when she got sick. And it’s been about two months since then so it only makes sense that the two are all over each other.

Luhan is currently facing the other way and happily talking to the couple. When Sehun finally stands behind her, he motions for the two to be quiet when they notice his presence while his hand that’s carrying the bouquet wraps around Luhan, “Congratulations baby, I’m proud of you” He whispers into her ear.

“Thank you Sehun-ah”, Luhan turns to face her boyfriend, her arms already locking around his neck. “I can’t believe I’m finally done with school” she says proudly but then a pout is already replacing her smile.

“What’s wrong?” Sehun asks. Luhan shakes her head but he already knows something is bothering her. “Lu, remember what we promised each other?” he reminds her. She’s been doing good this past few weeks and Sehun wants to make sure that she knows its okay for her to tell him things.

“To never hide anything from each other”

“Right”, Sehun smiles at her, “Now why are you pouting like the baby you are?”

“Be-because we’re not going to be able to see each other everyday Sehun-ah. I can’t live with that!” She pouts even more. The thought of not seeing her boyfriend everyday is something new for her. What’s worse is she won’t be there to glare at any girl who looks at Sehun’s way. Luhan bites her lip to stop herself from crying but her boyfriend’s hand is already on her cheek, caressing it lovingly.

“You’re too cute for your own good babe”

“Sehun-ah~ this is serious” she proves her point by glaring at Sehun, which did nothing but only make the guy laugh and kisses her on the cheek.

“And I’m serious too, you’re too cute.” Sehun laughs at her. He gets a kick of teasing his girlfriend mainly because Luhan is really y when she’s angry. But Luhan is already turning around to join the other couple’s conversation again, which means that Sehun is ed and he needs to fix it at this moment or hell will break when they get home.

Sehun taps her shoulder but she keeps ignoring him. He then proceeds to wrap his arms around his deer, chin resting on her shoulder.

“You’re seriously not mad at me right?” he whispers seductively into her ear, his lips finding their way on her neck.

“Nope but you’re being a meanie soo I’m going to ignore you”

“But baby I was just playing around and you’re really cute” Sehun argues, his arms already turning his girlfriend so that she’s facing him again.

“Listen, nothing is going to change. Nothing will ever change. We’re still going to see each other everyday. In fact, I think you have to move in with me because of this little one” he looks down on her tummy.

Before she could even stop him, Sehun is already on his knees and smiling. Luhan doesn’t really know what to do at this point because they've never talk about this. And she’s absolutely sure they didn’t talk about announcing it this way.

“Hey little one” Sehun says to her tummy, his hands on her sides. “Do you want Mommy to move in with Daddy?” Sehun asks. Then he turns to his side so that his ear is right against Luhan’s stomach “If you convince Mommy to move in with me then Daddy can play with you more. You’ll like that right?” he adds and now Luhan is really crying from just looking at Sehun speak lovingly to their unborn child.

Their friend and family surround them. Luhan can see her two bestfriend already in tears while her parents look at her with wide smile.

After a while, Sehun gets up and cups her cheeks, “Sorry babe. Two to one, you’re moving in with me no butts” and before she can even argue how he basically announce to the whole school she’s pregnant, Sehun’s lips finds hers.

“I love you” Luhan says when her boyfriend finally let go of her.

“I love you both”


The past two months have been hard and it definitely made her relationship with Sehun much much stronger. They went from almost breaking up to now building their own family together.

After the night of their confrontation, Luhan gave Sehun the time he needed and being apart for one week made Luhan realize soo many things. She realizes how lucky she is for having such amazing, patient, and very handsome boyfriend. Luhan had never really thought of how much Sehun was being patient with her and understanding her craziness until she looks back at past events that made their relationship end up like this.

Picturing her future without Sehun is something she never wants to do ever again. She can’t fathom the thought of not waking up with him by her side or growing old without Sehun. Above everything, Luhan realizes how stupid she will be if she let the only person that truly loves her slip out of her hands.

That’s why she took it upon herself to make everything right again. One the sixth day of being apart with Sehun, Luhan woke up early and determine to get her man back.

Luhan didn’t really have a plan. She thought about asking Baekhyun or Kyungsoo for help but somehow she wanted it to be just her and Sehun, no one else. All she knows is to go to Sehun’s place and talk to him.

And boy was she glad she went with that plan.

Upon arriving at her boyfriend’s place, Luhan thought that they will have this long awkward conversation but when Sehun opens the door and she greets him a good morning, her boyfriend already has her pinned against the door before she could even finish saying ‘morning’.

Though it’s something she doesn’t approve of and prefers to at least talk first before doing anything else. Luhan would be lying if she said she didn’t miss Sehun’s kisses and just within minutes, Luhan is strip off of her clothes and lies breathless on her boyfriend’s bed with a Sehun hovering her.

To say it was the best make up she ever had would be understatement because after 20 minutes or so of their body just perfectly molding together, Luhan didn’t even notice when Sehun had finish and was already pulling her into his arms for a much needed cuddle time and of course, talk about their relationship.

Sehun told her that he wasn’t mad at her and he only wanted her to realize that he means it when he says he’s there for her no matter what. Luhan said she was truly sorry for her actions and to be the best girlfriend anyone could have but then Sehun said she’s already the perfect girlfriend for him.

 Luhan fell in love even more.

Everything went back to normal again. Sehun and her are happy, Baekhyun is progressing with Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo and Jongin are still the perfect couple. Everything was going soo well that it scared her. She was never one to be superstitious but Luhan definitely had the gut feeling that something big is going to happen and it’s going to change everybody’s lives.

Only to find out the gut feeling she’s been having is her being pregnant.

She was scared but this time, Sehun was with her all through out. From taking the pregnancy test early in the morning to having their first doctor’s appoint and finally, when the doctor confirmed that she was indeed pregnant.

Sehun was by her side all the time.

Luhan thought Sehun was going to be shock from hearing he's going to be a father but it seems like he was more excited when he drag Luhan go to baby shopping already.

Luhan was, and still is scared of the idea of building her own family. She knows it’s going to be a roller coaster ride but she also knows that as long as Sehun is there to be the pillar she can lean on every time, Luhan is ready to build her family.


Sehun has this bet with Jongin. Well, it’s not really a bet since its something that will change their life forever. It’s more of who has the balls to do it.

And Sehun thinks he's in the lead and will definitely win. He was to win, it’s man pride that they’re betting on.

After the graduation, Sehun takes Luhan home to his apartment, ready to call it a day. Baekhyun is throwing some graduation party but Luhan didn’t want to go because she felt tired and just sore.

Another thing Sehun learn about pregnant woman is to just agree with what they say and never never argue with them with what’s wrong and right.

He drags his body on the sofa and watch in amusement as Luhan strip off her clothes while she walks towards his room, probably to get one of his shirt.

She starts from her wedges then proceed to wiggle her body out of her blue dress, leaving her with only her undergarments on. Even then, Sehun wouldn’t be surprise if she decides to take off her bra. He still doesn’t get why women always wants to get their bra off the minute they get home. Luhan said its something freeing the babies or what not.

And just as he predicted, by the time Luhan reaches the doorframe, her fingers are already working on her bra.

“Need help there babe?” he asks when he saw her struggle to get it unhook.

“Yes please,” Luhan responds with a sigh, “I feel like my s are watermelons”

That Sehun agrees but he would never voice out his opinion because thats a big no no. He actually think this baby hormones is making Luhan even ier. Her are getting big as days past, she’s definitely more a flirt now that she’s pregnant, and there’s this glow radiating all over her that makes Sehun crazy because he can’t exactly just throw her on the bed and her till she withers.

“No, they’re perfect. You’re perfect” Sehun washes her worries away.

Gather his girlfriend blonde locks to the side, Sehun unclasps the clothing within seconds.“There you go”, he takes off the bra and throws it somewhere behind him.

Sehun softly gives Luhan’s bare shoulder a kiss before promptly patting her little to get moving.

He couldn’t think of any other woman to carry his baby and everyday Sehun is thankful that he met someone like Luhan. She may have doubts about being a mother but Sehun thinks differently. Luhan will be the perfect mom their baby could ever have.

As he watches his girlfriend rummage through his drawer, Sehun’s eyes lands on her tummy and his lips tug into a smile. Unless you actually touch her stomach and feels how hard it is that you would know she’s pregnant. It’s not obvious yet but there is that little bump making its way.

His really lucky, Sehun thought.


Luhan comes out his room with just his shirt on, her face is make-up free, and hair comb into a high ponytail. Sehun thinks his girlfriend could pass for a Victoria Secret model if you ask him.

“Are you hungry?” he asks the pregnant lady when she settles herself on his lap.

“Nope, I’m just tired” Luhan sighs, her head falling on his shoulder. She wanted to go to Baekhyun’s party but she’s just been so tired these days that all she wants to do is sleep and cuddle with Sehun all day.

Abruptly, Sehun carries her bridal style and takes her to his room, “I think you need a nap so that little one won’t be tired and you’ll be energized for later” he says when he places her on the middle of the bed.

“Later?” she questions, settling in the bed. The sheets smells like Sehun, Luhan feels like she’s in heaven. She thinks little one likes it too because her headache is no longer there.

“Yup, later” Sehun winks at her.

He doesn’t really mean anything. He just likes teasing his girlfriend. Luhan has been needy that he doesn’t think he could keep up with her sometimes. They also have to be extra carefull, Sehun doesn’t want anything bad to happen to little one so as much as possible he tries to keep it their y time to a minimum of 3 times a day.

2 on better days.

“What about now?” she suggest. Sehun can’t say no to her. She’s carrying his child soo he needs to say yes and give into her need--

“No” Luhan can he her world crumbling down. Her boyfriend is probably the only one that can say no to .

“But baby! I want you now~”

“Lu later, you’re tired”

“Never tired for you baby”

Sehun gapes at his girlfriend who is now taking off her clothes. never in their relationship that he has seen Luhan act like this but then again he can’t exactly say he doesn’t like it.

“Nope not giving in” he says, shaking his head to stop thoughts.

Little one’s safety comes first before anything- and oh for the love of s. Sehun groans when a white thongs lands perfectly on his face.

He looks at his now . Very girlfriend that is sprawled on his bed looking at him with soo much lust on her eyes, his twichtes

“Are you sure you don’t want this baby?” Sehun stares as Luhan runs her fingers all over her body.

this, Sehun thought before taking off his clothes.

Sorry little one, Daddy will just be careful.


Do you guys like it or nah? I know it . I'm suppose to be doing my essay but then i just had to write hunhan part cause i couldn't stop thinking about it lol. soo...yeah.. Luhan is pregnant afterall LOL. I definitely didn't see that coming but there it goes she's pregnant and Sehun is the baby daddy ahaha. Soo its obvious that Kaisoo is next but then I'm one chapter short. Idk if you guys want me to do Krisbaek or just end with Kaisoo. either way let me know :) again thank you to lumiereciel for the the fanart!<3

FOR MY BAEKYEOL SHIPPERS THAT I LOVE SOO MUCH! Here's a treat for you: Touchdown Thank you guys soo much for subscribing, upvoting, and make sure to comment and tell me what you guys think!^^

I won't be able to update Kaisoo's part until the weekend (I think) but wish me look on my finals~

FAVOR! PLEASE ANSWER THE POLL OR ELSE MY BRAIN WILL BE FRIED