Five

Of Love Stories and Bulls

There are certain events in life that we are most proud of, whether its graduating from high school or getting our first payment from our first job. Those things are worth remembering. But of course, there are the other ones that we wish we could bury 6-feet down under and never be reminded of ever again. For Baekhyun, it’s not the memory she wants to bury but the person involving that certain memory.

In other words, Baekhyun wants to bury this Park Chanyeol guy, who she just happen to be introduced as Kyungsoo’s ‘bestfriend’ (why does Kyungsoo have millions of bff, Baekhyun will never know)

“So this is Chanyeol? The guy that you’ve been talking about?” she asks Kyungsoo while not-so-discreetly points at Chanyeol who is currently icing the bumps on his head, wincing every now and then.

Kyungsoo clicks her tongue, “Yup, the only Park Chanyeol”.

By the time Kyungsoo gets to her bedroom, all of her things were being thrown at the guy and the poor thing looks like he was about to pass out. Thankfully, she got there in time before Baekhyun starts throwing furniture. “Unnie…has it ever cross you’re mind that…maybe you know, it won’t be nice to throw other people’s stuff? Especially it might kill somebody?”

“It wasn’t my fault that he was checking me out. And just by looking at him, that guy really looks like a ert. Just look at how his eye twitches!” Baekhyun glares at the ‘ert’ guy.

Baekhyun does feel bad. And it doesn’t help that there are bruise already forming on Chanyeol’s arm from blocking objects being thrown at his face. In Baekhyun’s opinion, one should never sneak up on a girl when she changes. Especially if you don’t know them, it just so happen that she doesn’t know Chanyeol and that’s why things ended this way.

Shaking her head, Kyungsoo gets up from one of the kitchen chairs and grabs more ice to give to Chanyeol. She was about to walk over to the said guy with ice packs on her hands when Baekhyun snatched it, “I’ll do it” she says.

Kyungsoo let her be, knowing its only right for her to approach Chanyeol first. With nothing to do, Kyungsoo makes her way upstairs with smirk planted on her face

Kim Jongin you will pay for being a brat.


“You shouldn’t have been looking"

“I wasn’t looking, I was merely admiring”

“There’s nothing to admire about”

“Trust me with that - OUCH! Can you press any harder?” Chanyeol rubs his head, grabbing the ice pack from Baekhyun.

As Baekhyun remembers from Kyungsoo’s stories, Chanyeol is like a knight shinning armor who comes to the rescue in bad times, not some douche who apparently thinks looking at a girl’s behind is admiring.

Chanyeol sees the lady on his peripheral vision slump her tired body on the couch and sighs as if she has all of the problems in the world, “Are you okay? Don’t tell me you’re the one who is tired after what you’ve done?” Chanyeol asks.

“Why do you care?” Baekhyun bites back, propping her legs on the table.

Chanyeol gulps. It seems like the objects that hit his head did no justice as he can see right through Baekhyun’s yoga pants, white smooth long legs that will fit perfectly around his wais-

Yet again, Chanyeol’s head meet a rolled up magazine, “You’re staring again!” the girl accused.

“I wasn’t!” Chanyeol insist, “It’s not my fault you don’t know how to lock the door when you’re changing” he went on.

Though it might seem like Chanyeol is being pushy but he really wanted to make a good impression to Kyungsoo entire group of friends, including Baekhyun. He had heard soo many funny stories about the girl and he thought that their personality would click soo well. It just that Chanyeol wasn’t expecting to meet the Byun Baekhyun in that setting and that she may or may not be a perfect example of his ideal type. And now, all of his plans are ruined.

Chanyeol curses himself for having a week spot for small petite women.

Fed up with everything and not wanting to deal with someone she barely knows, Baekhyun gets up from the couch ready to take herself home and very far far away from Chanyeol.

“Well if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go back home-“ Baekhyun halts her step, looking down at her wrist with a hand wrapping around it.

“Wait” Chanyeol said, getting up from his position to face Baekhyun.

Wow he’s really tall like Kris- no no no Baekhyun, don’t think about it. The girl shakes her head to stop herself from even going deeper on her thoughts.

“Can I help you?”

Instead of answering, Chanyeol runs his hand down to Baekhyun’s until their palms meet and with a firm hold, he introduced himself like as he planned

“Hi, My name is Park Chanyeol” He smiles with confidence.

He even introduced himself like Kris did.


It’s been one hell of a week since the last time Kris has seen Baekhyun.

Contrary to what he said to Jongin, Kris didn’t really leave the country. He just kind of went wherever his car took him too, stopping to some random hotels along the way to stay in for the night.

No words can describe how much Kris misses he’s ex-girlfriend. He knew it was only right to leave Baekhyun in the middle of the night while she’s fast asleep because he can’t fathom the thought of hearing Baekhyun say those words to him.

Leaving without any words will hurt less.

Baekhyun to him is like smoking a cigarette. At first it might not seem appealing but once he got the hang out if, then you would want more. Now all of a sudden, Kris stops smoking that cigarette and he find himself having withdrawals.

When he wakes up, Kris wants to feel Baekhyun. When Kris eats his breakfast, he waits for the back hug his ex-girlfriend usually gives him when he makes his coffee. When the night falls, Kris can’t go to sleep because there’s nobody there to give him goodnight kiss just like how the five years have been. Everywhere he goes, Kris keeps thinking about Baekhyun.

For nicotine addicts, in order for them to satisfy their needs is to pop some nicotine gum. For Kris is to stare at the last picture he took of Baekhyun until his eyes and heart hurt.

He thought about leaving the country to go to China but Kris also knows its not like of him to leave all of a sudden especially he has responsibilities to tend to—family, school, and work.

Kris thought of many scenarios when the time comes of bumping into his ex, should he ask her how she’s doing? Ask her to get some coffee? Or just simply ignore the girl? All of these thoughts are now ing him his mind.

All he knows is that, things are really going to change from now on.

Kris pulls over by the curb when his phone start flashing, indicating a call from unknown number.

“Hello?”

“Yo! Fanfan~” a soft but teasing voice pierce through the phone that had Kris smiling. It’s been ages since he last heard her voice. Probably even before he met Baekhyun but nonetheless he’s happy getting a call from one of his really good friend.

“Kai said you’re in deep right now”


“Bro, Kyungbabe is mad at me” Jongin ruffles his hair in frustration, dropping his body on the floor.

Sehun and him currently have dance class right now and it’s the only time they get to talk since the rest of their days are spent with their girlfriend.

“Should I pretend to care or what?” the other guy blankly said, sounding as if he has a problem of his own too.

“You should care since I’m your bestfriend !” Jongin throws the towel at guy.

If he had a choice he would be outside of Kyungsoo’s classroom right now trying to get his girlfriend to talk to him.

“Fine, what is it Jongin?”

“Kyungsoo is mad at me” Jongin said one more time. He heard his bestfriend sigh

“Okay I get that part but Dude do I really have to tell ask you why when you’re going to tell me anyway?” Sehun said with an annoyed tone.

“ugh! Okay whatever just listen okay?” Sehun gives him nod and proceed to stretch out his muscles.

“She thinks I’m talking to a girl when I wasn’t even! Well maybe I was but it’s not something she should worry about” says Jongin.

It happen after Kyungsoo left Baekhyun to tend to Chanyeol. The girl found her boyfriend happily talking to somebody on the phone when he said he was going to take a nap. Kyungsoo didn’t mind at first but when Jongin started ignoring her presence and kept talking to whomever he was talking to, she decided to do the same. It’s been a week and his girlfriend is still not talking to him, only giving him cold shoulder.

“Who is the girl?” Sehun asks from his weird bending position. He laughs upon seeing ladies around the room staring at him. If Luhan were here right now, then cat-fight would break from the minute Sehun bends his body forward. Then he remembers he shouldn’t be laughing when Luhan doesn’t even look at him these days.

Jongin groans, “I can’t tell you that. if I tell you then you will tell Luhan then she’ll tell Kyungsoo then I’ll be in deep !”

“Then you’re the one who has a problem, just tell Kyungsoo who it was. Simple as pie Jong”

“What part of I can’t tell her don’t you understand” Jongin is now rolling on the floor like a little kid. This is probably their major fight by far and he’s not like any bit of it

“Ugh whatevers figure it out on your own then” Sehun rolls his eyes on his bestfriend while making him sit up in a sitting postion.

Jongin notice the lack of respond Sehun has right now. Well it’s not like Sehun says a lot of normal day but today he seems a bit y. He flicks Sehun with the towel one more time just to annoy him and for not helping him with his problem, “Soo y like a girl” he mumbles

“You would be too if you haven’t gotten some in a week!” Sehun hissed at Jongin while the other is beyond shock form hearing the news.

There’s no way for Sehun and Luhan to miss one day without having . Heck, even if the girl is on her period, Sehun will still try to find ways to get some.

“Bro that's like beyond record right there” He pats Sehun’s shoulder to show sympathy of not getting some action.

“I know I know. I just- she won’t let me near her! It’s like I have some kind of disease or something”

At the end of the class, both guys are drench with sweat from releasing all of their anger on dancing.


“Baek!”

“Baek!”

“Baekkie!” Chanyeol hollers at the girl who is a few feet ahead of him.

Chanyeol has been wanting to talk to the girl but everytime he gets a chance to spot Baekhyun around campus, the girl goes to a different direction.

After their awkward introduction last week, Baekhyun left right away leaving Chanyeol by himself. The guy didn’t think any of it, Chanyel thought that maybe Baekhyun was just tired from the events of the day and it’s not like of him to pry on people’s lives.

It only took Chanyeol three days to find a decent studio apartment just near the university. And like he had promise within those 3 days nothing happen between him and Kyungsoo. Besides, Jongin stayed there too but the couple seems to be going through something right now. Again, Chanyeol won’t pry on Kyungsoo’s relationship if he doesn’t want Jongin making a dent on his face.

“Baekkie! Wait up!”

He sees Baekhyun stop, finally

Chanyeol runs towards the girl only to find Baekhyun giving him a nasty look, “What did you just call me?” she asks

“Baekkie?” Chanyeol scratches his nape. Now that he thinks about it, he just made a nickname for Baekhyun who he hadn’t even known for a while.

“Baekkie?” she scrowls, “Look Park Chanyeol, I don’t know if you’re just really dense or stupid but if you haven’t notice I’m avoiding you soo please can you just stop calling me whenever we see each other and don’t ever call me Baekki again. My name is Baekhyun. Not Baek nor Baekkie” the girl said with a harsh tone.

Baekhyun tried being a good girl and ignoring the guy because she knows once she opens then she might say things she knows she will regret later but giving her a nickname just ticked off all of the bomb.

Baekhyun just doesn't want to talk to anybody right now.

She watches as Chanyeol only blinks his eyes probably too shock to say something but Baekhyun didn’t expect the words coming out of the guys lips

“Do you really hate me that much. I’m  truly sorry about what happen last week” Chanyeol said before walking right past Baekhyun, letting their arms brush.

Baekhyun blinks the tears on her eyes, I don’t hate you, you just remind me soo much of him.


The important part of being in a relationship is the communication between the couple. If communication is nonexistent then a couple shouldn’t even be together. Without it, there will be a lot of misunderstanding and most importantly, you wouldn’t know what the other is feeling. It’s not just about loving but also working together to be one and that itself will build a strong bond between the guy and the girl.

Jongin had to learn that the hard way. Although it’s just a small misunderstanding between him and Kyungsoo but it put a toll on their relationship. He knows that there is no one to blame but himself. It’s wrong for him to keep something from he’s girlfriend but he’s in a position that if he opens he’s mouth then people might get hurt.

With heavy feet, Jongin knocks on the Do’s household. “Oh? Jongin-ah, why didn’t you just come in?” Mrs Do ushers him inside.

Ignoring the mother’s question “is Kyungsoo home?” he looks around to see a sign of his girlfriend. Who had been avoiding him all day long and whom he has been missing.

“Yeah she just got home a while ago and went straight up to her bedroom” Jongin thinks maybe he should just let Kyungsoo rest but he can’t bare going another minute without seeing her.

“Can I go up?”

Mrs Do gave him a confused look, Jongin usually barges inside the house and now he is asking for permission to go to Kyungsoo’s room is just beyond weird. He practically lives there.

“Ofcourse you can dear”


Jongin stands infront of Kyungsoo’s door with his fist just hovering. He knocks three times and waits for a respond.

He could just go inside since Kyungsoo never locks her door but then again they’re not in talking status right now, “Baby it’s me, can I come in?” he says softly against the door.

There’s a rustling on the other side before the door opens revealing Kyungsoo whose eyes are barely open.

Jongin will ignore the fact that his girlfriend looks beyond adorable with pororo pajama pants and one of his grey tee, which is way too big for her frame.

Before Kyungsoo can even close the door on him, Jongin pushes his way inside, his hands going straight to his girlfriend hips, “Are you mad?”

“Yeah…” She admits while walking backwards to her bed

“Why” Jongin flips their position so he’s knees are now hitting the bed. He sat on the bed while gathering Kyungsoo in his arms

“Cause you won’t tell me who you were talking too” Kyungsoo mumbles, looking at anything but Jongin.

“Kyung, you just gotta trust me with this one” Jongin says

“But babe, just tell me who it is then I’ll drop it” Kyungoo says as she gets off of her boyfriend’s lap, moving to lay back down on her bed. Jongin follows after.

“I can’t” Jongin snuggles on Kyungsoo’s side, inhaling her sweet scent.

He hears Kyungsoo sigh and turning her back against him.

Jongin curses Kris for putting him in a difficult situation.


“Lu lu~” Sehun coos to his girlfriend.

The couple is huddle up on the couch watching Frozen for the nth time. Luhan can’t seem to let it go.

“Yeah?” his replies girlfriend, eyes not moving away from the screen.

Sehun has been doing this for the past few days, trying to have some quality time with Luhan but the girl always refuses his touch. Sehun takes a hold of Luhan’s face, making her face him, “I want you”

“You have me silly” Luhan affectionately rubs her nose against her boyfriend then continue watching the movie.

It’s not that Luhan doesn’t want Sehun, god knows how much she loves it when Sehun makes her go on all fours and his way down, leaving her pathing.

But it’s just that she doesn’t feel comfortable and scared that something might happen.

Sehun runs his hand on his face, “I’m going to bed” he says before leaving his girlfriend alone in the living room. There’s only soo much I can take before I break apart  he wanted to tell Luhan but he knows it won’t make a difference.


Hellowww~ So as you guys said i'm keeping the format like this with the couple all in one chapter. Guys is it me or the story is getting boring? i don't know i feel like it is but then again i rewrite this like gazillion times lol. Sooooo you guys, who do you think called Kris? if you read Whatever We Are then I'm pretty sure you'll get the tiny tiny clue i put here (Hint: its not who you think it is). Like always, Thank you soo much for Subscribing, Upvoting, and Commenting! i love love love each one of them. anywhoo~ have a great weeks guys! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEER LULU!<3

Btw, guys this is my last attempt in writing LOL http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/716609