Six

Of Love Stories and Bulls

A/N: Rated M for one of the couples!

"You!"

Baekhyun looks up from her homework to see a ranging Kyungsoo pointing a finger at her accusingly.

"Me?" She points to herself. "What about me?"

As far as Baekhyun knows she hasn’t done anything wrong for her bestfriend to be mad at her. If anything, she should be mad at the girl for bringing a certain tree into her life, ruining it along the way. But she can’t get mad at Kyungsoo because she didn’t mean any harm.

"What did you do to Yeol?" Kyungsoo’s hands lands on the table with a thud, startling the other.

Baekhyun groans, putting away her school stuff. She wouldn’t be able to get any of it done with Kyungsoo glaring at her, “I didn’t do anything Kyungsoo”

"Then tell me why he’s not talking to anybody?" Kyungsoo notice how Baekhyun has gone back to how she used to dress, with most of her skin showing from her cleavage to her midriff all the way to showing most of her legs and her bellybutton piercing is back in place.

Kyungsoo know its her way of coping, to be seen as badass not someone with broken heart. But she also knows this is not the Baekhyun she has grown to love.

The Baekhyun she has grown to love is someone whose eye smile are always there to greet everybody, who wears summer dresses almost everyday, and Baekhyun doesn’t hurt the feelings of other people.

It seems like Kris has taken that Baekhyun with him when he left.

"How should I know Kyung" she shrugs, opting to look at her manicured nails rather than the girl towering her.

"Cause we both know that Chanyeol likes you and you’re treating him like !" she timidly yells at her Unnie.

Kyungsoo tried talking to Chanyeol but whenever she does, he would ignore her or sometimes make-up excuses like he needs to walk his dog.

Chanyeol doesn’t have a dog.

Kyungsoo knew it was about Baekhyun because he had already confessed to her that he wants to make a move on Baekhyun. However, Kyungsoo told him to take it easy because the girl is not ready to move on from her ex-boyfreind just yet.

Chanyeol promised her to befriend Baekhyun first before he makes his first move.

Kyungsoo is not mad because Baekhyun is acting like a total right now but what gets to her is that Chanyeol makes an effort to be friends with her Unnie but the other doesn’t even bother to spare a glance at the poor guy.

She also understand that Baekhyun might not be ready yet that’s why she told Chanyeol to take it easy but its not going to help her if she just seclude herself from everybody who loves and cares for her.

"What the do you know Kyungsoo" says Baekhyun as she stand up, chair screeching on the ground.

"I was being nice and ignoring him soo this wouldn’t happen but no the tree doesn’t know the meaning of personal space!"

"He just wants to be friend with you unnie, is that such a bad thing?" Kyungsoo’s hand form into a fist, “just…can you please at least make an effort?”

“Hi guys!” Luhan chirps, as she approach the two ladies.

Sensing something is wrong with the way Kyungsoo’s fist from into a ball and the way Baekhyun is standing, “Whats going on? Are you guys fighting?” she asks.

It was rare for them to fight. And although they didn’t like each other at first but they never have gotten to the point of them fighting. It’s usually just small arguments about something stupid but not big enough for them to be yelling at each other.

None of the two speaks, which is enough answer for Luhan.

“How can I Kyungsoo? Its not easy when everything he does reminds me of Kris?” Baekhyun sighs, “I want to be friends with him Kyungsoo. You don’t know how horrible I feel but I just can’t right now. Not at this moment.” She slung her purse over her shoulder and exist the cafeteria.

Luhan watches until Baekhyun is out of sight, “Kyungsoo what happen?” she asks the younger

Kyungsoo let out a breath and sat on one of the chairs, Luhan mimicking her movement. “I don’t understand her Unnie. She wanted to break up with Kris oppa but look how she’s acting now. She wanted this then shouldn’t she be happy?” she looks over at Luhan with a sad face.

Luhan sometimes forgets that Kyungsoo is the youngest of them all and Jongin is her first boyfriend so it will be hard for her to understand certain situation since she hasn’t had that much experience when it comes to relationships.

“Kyungsoo…”Luhan starts, “Sometimes people want something but when they get it, it’s not what they were expecting” She reaches out her hands to tuck in the hair covering the younger’s face.

Luhan continues, “Have you ever heard the saying ‘You don’t know what you’ve got until its gone?” Kyungsoo nods to this.

“That’s probably what Baekhyun feels right now. She thought breaking up with Kris would bring her good but it brought her the opposite instead. We just have to be with her right now, it’s not easy going through a break up knowing you’re the reason for it” Luhan smiles, hoping the younger understand that a person’s action can affect people’s lives.

Kyungsoo may not understand it right now but she can only hope for the best.

The younger brings out her lunch she packed in the morning. She had packed one for her and one for Jongin but the latter ditched her for dancing class, which she didn’t mind. She didn’t want to be near Jongin right now if he can’t tell her whom he was talking too.

“Here, let’s share this. I’m guessing Sehun is not joining you for lunch and he’s with Jongin right now doing god knows what” Kyungsoo offers Luhan some kimbap.

“Woah~ am I really eating Jongin’s food right now?” Luhan teasingly asks. She remembers when Kyungsoo got mad at Sehun because he stole her boyfriend’s lunch box.

“Yup! He doesn’t deserve my love at this moment” Kyungsoo reveals.

Luhan laughs at the statement thinking the two probably had some stupid argument, “Did he do something wrong?”

Now that she thinks of it, it’s been a while since she got to hang out with her two favorite people, well one for now.

Kyungsoo takes a big bite of the kimbap like the lady she is and talks with full of food, “He’s hiding something from me!”

“Hiding what?” Luhan dabs a tissue on the other’s mouth when rice made their way around .

Some lady this girl is, Luhan thought. She really doesn’t know what Jongin was thinking asking Kyungsoo out when she could pass for a guy, if you take out the big s and round that is. But then again, she shouldn’t be laughing because it's the same for her and Sehun.

Luhan watches in amusement as Kyungsoo tells her the story, coughing from time to time due to talking and stuffing her the food in .

“I’m sure its nothing to worry about” She tells her, “I know Jongin won’t do anything stupid to hurt you”

“I hope soo” Kyungsoo pouts, “I don’t like us fighting but ugh he’s soo stubborn!”

Luhan hums and goes back to nibbling on her kimbap. She thought of telling Kyungsoo about her and Sehun’s situation but she doesn’t know if it would be a burden talking about it but it seems like Kyungsoo knows something is on her mind anyway.

“Unnie, talk now” she demands her, “I told you, you can tell me anything. You don’t have to keep it all in there” Kyungsoo points at her chest.

Luhan tears up a bit because it’s exactly the same thing Sehun had told her and truly, she is trying to be more open.

“You know…” Kyungsoo interrupts her thoughts, “I over heard Jongin talking to Sehun last night. I think you should give credit to Sehun unnie. He’s really trying to be there for you but you just have to let him. Don't be scared, he’s not going to leave you and if he does, I’ll make sure you cut off his !”

Luhan’s eye widens at the threat, knowing Kyungsoo too well that she might actually do it.

After making sure Kyungsoo doesn’t go near her boyfriend’s package, the two finish their lunch and walk to the dance room together to fetch their boyfriend.

 

 


 

“Kris you have to go home now… Kris… wake up… WUFAN!” the said boy falls off the couch from being kick on his . Kris rubs the sore spot and glares at the woman who’s making her way to the kitchen, “Should have woken up the first time I called your name” she singsong.

"While you're at it, put on a shirt will you" the lady at the kitchen commands. 

Kris groans one more time before doing what he was told to do. He looks under the couch for his shirt but instead found a pair of pink underwear--or a thong? Tutu?

"I can't find it" he whines, going back to lie down on the coach. 

He hasn't been home for more than 2 weeks now and his mom must be worried but he did tell her that he was staying over a friend. 

He couldn't be more thankful to Yixing for letting him stay over her apartment. 

Baekhyun has been constantly on his mind everyday but sometimes, even for a second, he forgets about his situation with the help of his friend. It’s an improvement compare to his state a week ago.

Although it’s been years since the two last talked to each other, there were no awkward moment when Kris picked up the girl from her ballet class to have a late night dinner. 

They talked about almost everything that happen within the past years. Kris, ofcourse, talked about Baekhyun and their situation. Yixing talked about the hardship of being a ballerina. 

Kris found out about the little drama she had with Kyungsoo and he could only laugh at the situation. 

And somehow, their past was brought up. The should haves and could haves were revealed. 

Kris should have fought for their relationship when Yixing's parents found out. Yixing could have stand up to her parents but did what her parents wanted her to do, break up with him. 

Then maybe, their lives wouldn’t have turn out this way and they might still be together right now.

They were young and didn't know any better. But both can agree that what they went through had an affect on their lives. 

The two kept their promise to be there for each other. Even after years, the promise still remains intact as Yixing held Kris that night till he falls asleep with tear stained cheeks. 

Kris' sight darken as a shirt is thrown on top of his head, he lazily puts on the shirt and joins Yixing in the kitchen. 

"When are you going home?" She asks when he felt his presence. 

"Are you kicking me out already?" He retorts, stealing a bacon strip and taking his usual seat. 

They have grown into a routine for the past week with Yixing making breakfast for both of them before she attends her daily ballet practice while the other stay at her place. 

"Not really but you do have a life outside my apartment, right?" She questions, placing a plate of bacon and pancake in front of Kris. 

"But Xing~~ don’t you feel bad for me?" Kris pouts at her the minute she sat down with her own plate 

"Oh please Wufan, I’ve seen a billion versions of that pout and its still not going to work" Yixing waves him off and starts eating her breakfast. 

They eat their breakfast in silence like they always do until Kris offers to do the dishes. 

"No seriously Wufan, you're welcome here anytime you want but i dont like seeing you mop around all day" Yixing says, leaning against the counter with her arms folded. 

"Tomorrow" he answers her, "I’ll go back tomorrow" Kris slightly turns his body to wink at the girl.

Yixing nods, reminding herself to go home early to spend a little bit more time with her good friend.

"And please put on pants after you're done" Yixing hollers before heading to shower. Kris looks down at his pink boxer that has heart designs all over it, he shrugs and wiggles his at the girl. 

He goes back to washing the dishes

Tomorrow he will have to face reality again, reality without Baekhyun.

“You can do it Kris” he says.

 


 

Jongin sighs for the hundredth time.

He has decided that he will tell his girlfriend about everything, from Kris first call to talking to Yixing.

Its not like he did anything wrong. He simply couldn't tell Kyungsoo that he talked to his noona because he knows she will throw a fit. 

But Jongin will rather have his girlfriend nag at him than ignoring him. At least that way, Kyungsoo is talking to him. 

Jongin sees his girlfriend with Luhan by the door of their practice room. He gives a knowing glance at Sehun, "its the only way" his bestfriend says. Jongin almost wants to puke at the way Sehun cheers for him.

"Hi" he awkwardly greets the two, " should we get going?" Jongin asks his girlfriend. 

"Bye unnie, bye Sehun" Kyungsoo bids the two while Kai just smiles at them. 

Jongin swings their hands together, "what should we do tonight?" He smiles at Kyungsoo before placing a kiss at the back of her palm, "Dunno"

"Should we watch a movie? Go to the park? How about night swimming?" He suggests. 

Kyungsoo laughs, "night swimming? Do you want to freeze your balls?" She a brow. 

"Only if you warm them up baby" Jongin smirks at the girl before closing the passenger door. 


Kyungsoo can confidently say make up is the best one by far. 

There’s something about roughly kissing each other, ripping off clothes harshly, and just being able to hold each other once again that turns her on. 

"I you....uhhh ing jesus" she pants, feeling Jongin’s mouth travel down her body, "I told you, I don’t mind you talking to her" Kyungsoo successfully said in one go. 

On the way home, Jongin finally tells her what’s been going and Kyungsoo seriously wanted throw him out of the window for hiding something soo stupid. And in a way in kind of hurt her that her boyfriend thinks he can’t say things to her. Although she will nag at first but Kyungsoo is always willing to listen and this time she made sure Jongin knows that. 

 And that’s how she ends up on Jongin’s bed, cursing him for knowing the nooks and crannies of her body.

She shivers when her boyfriend's hands fumbles with her jeans. 

If Kyungsoo had known this was going to happen, then dress would have been her first option when she picked her outfit this morning. 

"I know but I was just scared you were going to be mad at me" replies Jongin, his hands tugging on her jeans. 

Kyungsoo wiggles to help him, "you're dumb baby" 

Jongin chuckles, removing his own jeans together with his shirt, "so you still love me" he grabs the hem of Kyungsoo’s top and pulls it up, leaving his girlfriend with just her bra and underwear on. 

"Yeah, I love an idiot" Kyungsoo pulls her boyfriend down for a much needed kiss. 

She caught the other's lip just in time and on it, receiving a low moan. With her hands on her boyfriend's shoulder, Kyungsoo moves to flip their position. 
 
Kyungsoo rolls her hips on Kai's already hard and runs her fingers on his chest until they reach the band of his boxers.

Jongin gasp, "Babe, you don’t have to" he tells her, already knowing where this is going. 

When Kyungsoo had first gone down on him, Jongin was in paradise but he didn’t want to push Kyungsoo’s limits. He doesn’t want to force her to do something she’s not ready and uncomfortable with.

"I want to" she assures him.

Kyungsoo removes the last bit of material covering her boyfriend’s lower part. 

She starts slow with just the pink crown then gradually increasing the length. Jongin’s hands grips harshly through her hair like his holding for his dear life. 

Kyungsoo runs her tongue on , " baby!" Jongin moans, ing his hips deeper into . She gags for a bit but relaxes to the size. 
 
Trying her best to not choke, Kyungsoo bobs her head and hallowing her cheeks occasionally.

Jongin grips on her head, pushing it further down. And if he wasn’t on heaven already, his girlfriend looks up to meet his eyes. Kai's twitches from the sight of his length in Kyungsoo's mouth and her innocent owl eyes meeting his eyes. 

Her boyfriend halts her movement and within seconds her back meet the mattress and He’s towering over her, "my turn", Kai's middle finger work their way inside his girlfriend's tight hole going in and out. 

Kyungsoo's legs tighten around his head from the pleasure but her boyfriend will have none of it as he spread her legs wider with his other hand, revealing her waiting for him. 

"Please...jong..in...baby I cant" kyungsoo cries out. Jongin presses his tongue harder on the small thing then vigorously on it. 

"Cant what?" He asks in-between . 

Kyungsoo groans, "oh for s sake!"  She says, pulling her boyfriend by the hair and tasting her herself on his lips. 

Kai shoves his as their lips meet, earning a gasp from his girlfriend. 

"What were you saying baby?" He smirks down at her and watches Kyungsoo wilts with he does, "That I ing love it when you make love to me" 

"That’s what I thought" Jongin says, his head lolling back, sweat running down his face.

"I love you soo much", He finishes inside his girlfriend, giving her everything he can.

Kyungsoo wipes the sweat of off her boyfriend's forehead then places a kiss on his temple, "I love you too baby" she says, running her fingers through the sweaty strands of hair. 

"I forgot the " she hears Jongin panics

She panics for a second because Jongin is panicking then Kyungsoo remembers she started using birth control pills and forgot to mention it to her boyfriend, “Oh no worries baby, I’m on the pill”

"Since when?!" He asks, getting up from his position. 

"Since I started going out with a bunny"

 


 

Sehun feels ashamed of himself for even thinking of breaking up with Luhan. It’s just that he doesn't know what else he should do to make his girlfriend realize that he can trust him   

He’s not entirely sure how all of this started but Sehun knows the pregnancy scare had something to do with it. Sehun feels as if they issue made him look bad in the eyes of his girlfriend because it shows he’s not responsible. To make matter worse, because of that, Luhan has been avoiding his touches like she’s scared that if they did have again then she might get pregnant.

Basically, Sehun doesn’t know where his relationship with Luhan stands right now.

 He thought maybe breaking up is the only way to go about this issue but as he looks down to see his sleeping beauty on his chest, all the thoughts are buried back at the back of his head. 

Sehun combs through the soft golden locks, "how can something soo pretty snore like a beast"

"I hear you Oh Sehun" the girl murmurs on his chest. 

"You're not asleep?" He thought Luhan would be asleep from playing with her hair. 

"Nope!" She chirps, "I just like it when you play with my hair"

Sehun hums to that and continues playing with his girlfriend hair, "Lu?" 

"Oh?"

"Are we okay?" To this Luhan gets up from laying down, looking earnestly at her boyfriend. 

"What do you mean?" She asks, though she knows what the other is talking about. 

This is what Sehun hate, when Luhan acts like nothing is wrong or avoiding the issue. He can’t count how many times he told her that it’s okay to voice out her opinion. To tell Sehun when she doesn’t feel good or when something is bothering her.

"Nothing" he replies, maybe they do need a break Sehun thought again. Break to straighten out their priorities and realize what they really mean to each other. 

"I need a break Luhan" the words past right through his mouth without him knowing and Sehun badly wants to take it back.

Luhan feels her heart start to crack, realizing that shes too late

“No- I mean I don-“

“Okay” he hears Luhan says, Sehun looks at his girlfriend with a shock face, “Okay? What do you mean okay?”

Luhan bites her lip before answering, “It’s okay if you want a break”

“You’re just going to accept it like that? You’re not going to even going to say anything but just okay?! I didn’t even mean it like that” Sehun gather his things, heading for the door.

 


 

Hi Baek-i mean Baekhyun, 

I know you don't like me right now

and you probably will hate me more after this but

 i just want to let you know that im not giving up

on befriending you. 

Chanyeol

P.s. You look pretty with your hair curly :) 

Baekhyun rereads the text from the tree. She doesn't even want to know who gave her number to him. Knowing to well that it’s her owl bestfriend. 

She deletes the text after reading it one more time, just to make sure that Chanyeol really did text her. 

Rolling on her bed, Baekhyun does what most girls do in her situation; she compares the two guys who are giving her headache. 

She obviously knows Kris while she knows nothing about Chanyeol but then again that’s her fault for not giving the guy a chance to get to know him. 

Kris has black sleek hair while Chanyeol's hair sticks in different direction. Kris is definitely manlier than Chanyeol. Kris cares about his style and Chanyeol, well he looks like he puts anything that looks clean enough. 

Baekhyun huffs, this is stupid to begin with. Ofcourse her ex would have an advantage since she knows while nothing about Chanyeol. And there is only one way to get this all straighten out

"I can't believe i'm doing this" she tells herself. 

Tomorrow at 10am, in front of the school. 

 


Important! from here on out the next last 4 chapters (I think or maybe 5) each chapter will solely focus on one couple and how their story will end~