One

Of Love Stories and Bulls

“Don’t you think relationships are like tidal waves, they have their highs and lows as well?” Baekhyun states while looking up at the sky

“Baek, is something wrong? It seems like you are getting deeper with your words and its seriously freaking me out”  Luhan lifted her ray bans to look at her bestfriend carefully.

They’re currently sun bathing by the swimming pool. Luhan is sporting a yellow two-piece while Baekhyun opted for a black one piece saying “My stomach is still bloated from the ramen I ate last night” Luhan didn’t argue any further.

It’s Spring Break, one week of relaxing and not worrying about anything but just what to eat for the whole day. After this week, its going to be hell for both of the ladies as its only a couple of months before they graduate and won’t have enough time to hang out like this, they’re going to be busy looking for jobs. And as much as possible they want to spend time with each other or with their boyfriends.

“No, nothing is wrong” but leave it to Luhan to know if the other is lying.

Baekhyun is lying.

“I know something is wrong. I’m not going to force you to tell me right now but you know that I’m always going to be here when you’re ready to talk” the eldest offers.

Luhan knows when something is wrong with Baekhyun when she’s not bubbly as she normally is. She figures that its something about Kris since she notice how they’ve been distance for a while now but Luhan never interrogated her about it as she wants Baekhyun to tell her willingly.

-

They’ve been friends for a while now, even before Kyungsoo join their little group. Luhan met Baekhyun in music class. At first she thought she was a , when Baekhyun first entered the class clad in a mini skirt with a top that’s showing her belly button piercing. Also, It doesn’t help that Baekhyun struts her way to the seat that their professor assigned her which happens to be next to Luhan. Being the lovely girl she is, Luhan gave her a friendly smile but just got a nod in a reply. Feeling sort of rejected, Luhan didn’t bother talking to Baekhyun for the remaining of the class. But that doesn’t mean she ignored her completely, like every girl in the world, Luhan spend the whole class time looking at every features of Baekhyun. From Baekhyun’s brown hair that barely pass her shoulder to the precise wing of her eyeliner then to her slender fingers with nails painted in color, Luhan concluded that Baekhyun is the type of badass female with a hint of feminine in her.

At the end of the class, Luhan rushed to tell her then new boyfriend, Sehun, about Baekhyun and the things she hates about her.

-

“Thanks Lu” was all Baekhyun said before closing her eyes hoping the sun screen will do its job and won’t make her turn into a reb lobster but a bronze goddess instead.

For Baekhyun, Luhan is someone she could go to anytime. They might fight on occasion over something simple like if Luhan should curl her hair or just let it be normal to if the other stole the other's lipstick. Luhan is kinda like her second mom, Baekhyun tells her things she can’t talk to her mom about and her unnie is more than willing to help her out.

If you ask Baekhyun, Luhan is not the type of girl she would hang out with. For first she hates girls that are too feminine and wears dresses everyday. It seems like everything she hates about girls is everything Luhan is, that is why she didn’t offer any smile when Luhan first greeted her. Baekhyun just likes being by herself, a lot of people assume that she’s hard to approach due to how she dress, which most of the time consist of her showing too much skin, and sometimes what comes out of but in all honestly, Baekhyun is longing for that friend who she can talk to.

Although Luhan tried a couple of times to befriend her, Baekhyun just brushed it off. But when some of the girls from their class started talking about her and the way she is, Luhan was the first one to defend her saying “Oh sorry honey I didn’t think we are still in high school so go on some instead of insulting someone you hardly know” The girl were left with they’re mouth open but still talked and now Luhan is part of it but she could careless. Luhan admits that she doesn't like Baekhyun but that doesn't mean she's going to talk bad about her, thats just wrong if you ask her.

Baekhyun thanked her but it still took them a while to actually talk. Actually when they were forced to be in a group of three together with Kyungsoo, who had just transferred in the class was the first time they actually talk.

At the end of the class, they both learned new things about each other and admitted their first impression, which Kyungsoo had to break of the heated debate before claws appears. Nonetheless, they came out of the room laughing with arms hand in hand and claiming Kyungsoo as their adopted daughter.

-

Luhan feeling the sun burning her skin got up and looks at Baekhyun who seems to be sleeping. She nudges the girl to wake her up because Luhan knows if she doesn’t wake her up now, she will get blame later on if Baekhyun turns red.

“Baekhyun, wake up. You’ll burn and I don’t think Kris is interested on having reb lobster for dinner tonight” Luhan teases the girl.

“He’s not interested in anything” Baekhyun stands up, stretching a bit before diving into the pool.

“YAH! Are you planning to die?!” Luhan frowns when the water hit her on the face.

It took Baekhyun a couple of seconds before appearing again, “Come in Lu! The water feels nice” She answers instead while splashing more water towards her unnie.

Luhan can’t help but to be more worried about Baekhyun’s situation, she just have to wait until the girl is ready to say something. She is sleeping over tonight so maybe before they sleep, she can get the girl to talk.

Finally making up her mind, Luhan stands a few feet away from the pool then starts running towards forming herself into a ball and successfully throwing herself in.

Luhan may look feminine with her petite figure and her long dirty-blonde hair but she’s very adventurous and will almost try anything that can result her buried 6 feet under. Sometimes, Sehun needs to tie her up before getting herself into something dangerous. Luhan doesn’t mind being tied up as long as she will end up panting Sehun’s name after.

After swimming back and forth, Baekhyun swims at the shallow end and sat down at the steps looking over her unnie who is about to dive into the pool again.

Even though Baekhyun is busy with her love life right now, she knows that her unnie is also going through something far more important than what she have.

“Did it come yet?” Baekhyun asks when Luhan resurfaces.

Knowing exactly what the other is talking about Luhan shook her head and dive in to swim towards Baekhyun.

“I don’t know Baek, I’m soo scared. I don’t know what to do” say Luhan who is now also sitting on the steps.

Baekhyun scoots closer to her unnie and hugs her from the side, “Don’t worry, no matter what happens I’m sure Sehun will take care of you”

“Baek I can feel your small s” Luhan turns to the girl which is sporting a frown on her face.

“Look who’s talking, if anything yours are smaller” Baekhyun pokes her unnie’s and gasp at the touch.

“Their swollen” she said in shock.

Luhan groans “I knoooow! That’s why im more scared”

“Shh its going to be fine” Baekhyun hugs her again making tiny circle on her unnies back to soothe her.

“What’s going on?” Kyungsoo ask when she arrives at the pool. Baekhyun gives her a knowing look and that’s all it took for her to remove the towels that’s covering her lower part and runs to Luhan’s side.

The two tries to comfort the crying girl with encouraging words. Telling her that maybe Mother Nature decides to visit her later than usual and that maybe its just due to stress with school. Anything that can make their unnie feel better and distracts her from the thought of being pregnant with Sehun’s child.

“Wow Soo your s looks big” say Baekhyun, trying to lift up the mood. “It seems like Jongin has been giving you some lately”

“What does that has to do with my s?”

“Oh for the mother of ers! They said when you are ually active your s get big!” Luhan said this time, tired of Kyungsoo innocent .

“I’m sorry” Kyungsoo pouts and now Luhan feels bad for going off on the younger

“No I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to”

“Okay enough of this, by the way, why are you late?” Baekhyun ask Kyungsoo.

She specifically called Kyungsoo the day before telling her to come at her house for a girl time but she was late. It’s not like Kyungsoo to be late.

“Jongin…?”

“What about him?”

“He didn’t want to let go of me!” She admitted. Seriously, her boyfriend needs to stop acting like a baby but Kyungsoo can’t just say no to him when he looks at her with deceiving eyes.

“You mean your vagin—awww that hurts !” Baekhyun examines if her hair is still intact because Kyungsoo pulls hair like she’s a man. For somebody that looks like a freaking stuffed toy, Kyungsoo can pull a punch. Baekhyun almost feels bad for Jongin, almost.

“Let’s go inside” Luhan announce. She got up and proceeded to go inside the house while the other two girls are left speechless.

“This is serious” Baekhyun said while shaking her head.

--

 

“Dude, I think I ed up” Sehun runs his hands on his face.

While the girlfriends are having a sleep over at Baekhyun’s house, its just right for the guys to get together as well. Yes, guys gossip too. Sometimes, even more than females do.

Kris invited them over at his house for a drink and now Sehun is drowning himself with beer. “Sehun slow the down” Kris moves to grab a hold of the beer can.

“I can’t, I just don’t know what to do. If Luhan happens to be pregnant, I don’t think I’m ready for the responsibility”

Jongin and Kris gives him a look, “Nobody is ready for it Sehun but you have to be there for her. Luhan might seem like she’s a strong girl but she’s very fragile” Jongin spoke this time.

He really feels bad for Sehun. Although, they are at the same age, sometimes Jongin feel that Sehun is much older than him.

Sehun and Jongin are childhood friends that is why its soo hard for Jongin to see his friend like this. If he can help him with anything then he will but this is something between Sehun and Luhan, all he can do is be there for his friend.

“Bro just think positive, what if she’s just late. It might be just a pregnancy scare” Kris added “Baekhyun had that before but she was just stress that’s why she didn’t get her period. I mean, did Luhan take a test to make sure?”

“No I don’t think soo then she would have told me”

“Then you should make her take one so you guys won’t be having problems like this. Its simple as that” say Kris before chugging down his can of beer.

“Woah~ you should take your own advice and slow down” now Sehun is the one to grab the can.

Jongin rolls his eyes over the two guys, he doesn’t even know why he’s here right now when he could be cuddling with his girlfriend but then he remembers Kyungsoo is with her unnies for tonight and he cries inside.

It’s not like he has Kyungsoo on the leash but Jongin just likes spending time with her. Ever since that amazing his girlfriend gave him, Jongin gets excited whenever its just the two of them. He smiles as he remember the promises his girlfriend made before kissing him goodbye today.

“Ohh god he's thinking of Kyungsoo again” Kris groans.

“Why can’t I think of her?! think about Baekhyun noona then” Jongin throws one of the pillow at Kris which the guy caught just in time.

When Kris didn't say anything, Jongin figures it's a good time to interrogate the man, “What’s up with the two of you? Are you guys fighting?” he asks.

Kris froze from the question, he didn’t think people would actually notice how they’ve been acting these past few days but then again Baekhyun wasn’t really discrete when she acts.

“I just don’t get her anymore, I don’t even know why we are even together. The last time we had was one month ago. Like I love her I really do but I don’t know if she feels the same about me anymore” he reveals.

Baekhyun has been distancing herself from him. When Kris tries to give her a hug or show any kind of affection towards her, Baekhyun bluntly ignores him. And its not even a one time thing, its been happening for a couple of weeks now but Kris don’t have the guts to ask her whats wrong.

“Then ask her” Jongin tells him like his been reading Kris’ mind all this time. “Its not that easy Jongin” he argues with the guy “Baekhyun is very different from you guys’ girlfriend. She’s very strong and if I ever talk to her it might end in us breaking up and that’s something I don't want to happen”

“Seems like Jongin here is the one that’s actually enjoying the life” Sehun said with a laugh but still has bitterness in it.

--

“Unnie! Open up! What does it say?” The two ladies bang the door of the bathroom where Luhan is currently taking a pregnancy test.

They let out a sigh when Luhan finally open but worried came back when they see her crying.

 


How is it soo far? :)