Chapter 7

Love and Dream

Seoul Olympic Stadium

"Are you guys ready? Okay! Let's roll the film!"


Yoo Jaesuk put his thumb up as a signal to the PD-nim after knowing the others were ready to shoot. They shot in Seoul Olympic Stadium this time.


"Hello viewers! Here we are this monday in Seoul Olympic Stadium!" Jaesuk greeted as the camera started to roll. "PD-nim! What are we going to do today?"


"Will there be any guest?" Lee Kwangsoo asked excitedly. Then they started to look at red long curtain near them.


"Since we're in Seoul Olympic Stadium. Will there be our World Cup hero?" the Running Man members yelled excitedly after hearing what HaHa asked.


"Wow! It make sense!"


"Is it Park Jisung?"


"Kim Taeng!" Jihyo shouted.


"Oh yeah, Kim Taeng!" Kwangsoo agreed with Jihyo.


"Isn't he still injured?" Jongkook doubted.


"Oh yes, that's right. He is still injured. Whoever the guest is as long as our World Cup hero, I don't mind!" Sukjin added.


"Guys calm down! We will hear what the PD-nim are going to say!" Jaesuk cut the conversation. They refocused on the PD-nim.


"In this episode, each of you will be divided into three groups. Also, there will be idol guests this time."


"Gosh! Who are they?"


"Girls' Generation!"


"Apink!"


"Sistar! Sistar!"


"They will be out soon!" The PD-nim pointed at the long red curtain.


The Running Man members went crazy when Girls' Generation's latest song, Mr. Mr., was played. Then Sunny and Jessica came out of the curtain. Lee Kwangsoo and HaHa screamed loudly and tried to approach Jessica and Sunny. Gary, Jongkook and Jaesuk pulled them back immediately. Sunny and Jessica just laughed after watching the chaos.


"PD-nim! Why are you being nice?"


"Is this because the rating went up last time?"


"Yah! PD-nime! Seriously?"


"Stop it, you guys!" Jihyo yelled at them. "Ah Sunny-shi, Jessica-shi, how are you?" Jihyo approached them for a handshake. Sunny and Jessica bowed down to her and other members.


"Good! Everything is good!" Sunny answered and she laughed while watching other members tried to approach her and Jessica.


"Jessica! Have you learn how to run this time?" Jessica just laughed when Gary asked her that.


"Jessica! If you don't wanna run, I can carry you!" Kwangsoo yelled and ran toward her but Jongkook hold him back.


"Stop it! This episode will end up about your endless fanboying over them." Jihyo said.


"Yah! Just say it that you're jealous, Jihyo-ah!"


"You wish, Kang Gary!"


"Just say it!"


"And this episode is all about Monday couple." Jessica said and it made everyone laughed.


"PD-nim! Can we start to divide the team?" Jaesuk asked.


"Wait! We have a video message for you!" A video played on Stadium's big screen which started with a countdown.


The members started to scream again and the girls screamed too when the video played the journey of South Korea national team in World Cup 2014. The video started when the squad lost in the group phase, then they turned things around, they beat out top squads and until they received silver medals as the runner-up. They started to be hysterical when they saw keeper Choi Sooyoung and winger Kim Taeng who were practicing on the video. The video ended with Taeng and Sooyoung ran away from the camera. After the video ended, the actual Kim Taeng and Choi Sooyoung came from the locker room. The Running Man members screamed hysterically and they ran to approach them. Taeng and Sooyoung greeted and bowed down to the members. Once in awhile Taeng took a glance at Jessica.


"Oh, PD-nim! This episode is the best!" Sukjin said.


"Gamsahamnida!" Lee Kwangsoo bowed down to the PD-nim dramatically and the others just laughed at the scene. The others started to handshake Taeng and Sooyoung who were standing beside the girls.


"How are you two?" Jaesuk asked and the other members started to protest him.


"Yah! Don't act like you know them personally!" HaHa stated.


"Yah! We know each other! Kim Taeng-shi, do you know me?"


"Sure! Who wouldn't know the great Jaesuk!"


"See! By the way, how do you know me?" The members laughed.


"TV and internet. Hahaha. I and Sooyoung are fans of Running Man."


"Seriously?" Sukjin was shocked.


"Who is your favorite, Sooyoung-shi?"


"All of you! Except Lee Kwangsoo-shi and Ji Sukjin-shi" Everyone laughed at how Sooyoung joked about that.


"Yah!!" Sukjin and Kwangsoo protested.


"Just kidding! I'm a big fan of Running Man!"


"How about you, Kim Taeng-shi?"


"All of you!" The members seemed disappointed after hearing his answer.


"Oh yeah. I forgot. Your heart is devoted to someone." Kang Gary grinned and everyone laughed except Jessica and Sunny who just smiled awkwardly.


"Kim Taeng-shi, you broke every girls' heart!" Joongkok said. Taeng rubbed his neck and laughed awkwardly.


"Did you know that Jessica and Sunny will be the guest so your agreed to come to the show?" Everyone laughed after hearing Jaesuk asked that.


"We didn't know." Taeng laughed awkwardly.


"Is that true Sooyoung-shi?"


"Yes. We found out earlier and Taeng was so nervous."


"Yahh!!!" Taeng protested and the others just laughed.


"Jessica-shi! Sunny-shi! Do you have any idea that Taeng and Sooyoung will be a guest?"


"We have no idea." Sunny answered. "But it's nice to see you again, Kim Taeng-shi and Choi Sooyoung-shi!" Taeng and Sooyoung nodded.


"Oh, Girls' Generation went to Brazil for the final, didn't they? I saw photos of them in the stadium." Sukjin stated.


"Yes, they did!" Taeng answered proudly.


"Hahaha, I see that Taeng's is Girls' Generation's fan." Jongkook stated.


"I am!"


"Did you guys meet back then?"


"Yes we did. We met in the locker room." Jessica answered.


"Is it a great experience for both of you?"


"It sure is. We, Girls' Generation, are proud to watch the squad creating a history." Sunny answered.


"We are grateful to Girls' Generation who came far away from Korea to support us!" Sooyoung stated and followed by a nod from Taeng.


"Ok! We can't wait to start the race with the girls and two national team players. PD-nim, how do we divide our team?" Jaesuk asked.


"We've drew the team this morning and we will announce the team."


"First team are Yoo Jaesuk-shi, HaHa-shi, Jessica-shi and Lee Kwangsoo-shi."


"Secon team are Gary-shi, Sunny-shi and Kim Taeng-shi."


"Third team are Kim Jongkoo-shi, Choi Sooyoung-shi, Song Jihyo-shi and Ji Sukjin-shi."


"Yah! What is this? This is ridiculous!" HaHa protested.


"Jongkook, Jihyo and Sooyoung-shi in one team?" Gary added. "And it's only the three of us!"


"You have Kim Taeng-shi on your team. Kwangsoo-ah, you really should carry Jessica-shi!" Jaesuk stated. "Kim Taeng-shi. You must be disappointed that you and Jessica are not on the same team!"


"Yes." Taeng admitted and the others laughed.


"Taeng-shi! You can always join us, and Sunny-shi! You too! Let Gary alone."


"Heyy. Alright, I'll go home!" Gary joked around.


"Now you can change your clothes into your team's clothes!" PD-nim stated.


The members and the guests went to the locker room and brought their team's clothes. Accidentally, Jessica and Taeng bumped into each other on their way to the locker room.


"Annyeong, Jessica-shi!" Taeng greeted as he smiled awkwardly.


"Annyeong, Kim Taeng-shi! How are you?"


"Good. How about you?"


"Good!" Jessica smiled. "I heard that you will join Europe League next season, is that true?"


"Oh yeah about that. I haven't decided yet. The team that I want isn't showing any interest to get me. How is your Japan Tour preparation? I'll be there!"


"Really? Where are you going to watch?" Jessica startled.


"I got Saitama. I'm still working on other venues."


"Ah jjinjja? Do you want a help to get the ticket? I can ask manager oppa for a favor."


"Really?" Taeng was shocked when he heard the offer.


"Yeah, I can talk to manager oppa."


The conversation ended when they've reached the locker room. Jessica smiled at Taeng who was waiting her to enter the locker room and then he entered the locker room too. When Jessica entered the room, Sunny and she just rolled her eyes.


"Oh, Jessica!" Jihyo called her. "I'm wondering. Taeng always says that you are his ideal type. How about you?" Sunny laughed after hearing Jihyo's question.


"Unnie! Do you really ask about that?" Jessica smiled shyly. Jihyo nodded as she laughed.


"Jessica were busted when she searched the news about Kim Taeng, Unnie!" Sunny .


"Yah Sunkyu!" Jessica whined. Jihyo and Sunny laughed.


"I think I got the answer. See you outside!"


"Unnie!" Jessica whined but Jihyo just ignored her and went out the locker room. Sunny just laughed happily at the situation.


Sunny and Jessica changed their clothes and went out. The staff told them that the members were waiting for them in the field. When they reached the field, Jessica frowned after seeing Jihyo and Taeng who were chatting and laughing.


"Oh you guys are here!" Jaesuk called the girls. Taeng noticed Jessica's presence and she left Jihyo to join his teammate.


"Ok! We will play the first game. Go get the cars and go to University M!" The PD-nim said.


The members and the guests ran toward the parking lot.


"Do we really have to run?" Taeng giggled after hearing Jessica whined. She noticed that he laughed because of her. She ran away and Taeng ran behind her.


Team Jongkook was the first team to arrive and they got in the car. Team Taeng was the second, and the third was Team Jessica.


"What took you so long?" Gary complained at Taeng.


"Lemme guess! It starts with J?" Sunny guessed. She and Gary just laughed.


"Mian, Kang Gary-shi!" Taeng apologized as Gary laughed.


"I'm just teasing you! Are you guys close yet?" Gary asked


"No, not yet. We speak formally." Sunny answered.


"Oh it reminds me. Kang Gary-shi, you're close with Jisung hyung. Can we do that?"


"Mwo? Kim Taeng-shi?" Gary was shocked.


"I'm sorry if I'm being rude."


"No no. I didn't see that coming. I'm flattered. So, Taeng-ah?"


"Ne! That's what I'm talking about? So, Gary hyung?"


"It's wonderful coming from someone like Taeng!" Gary laughed happily.


"What about me?" Sunny pouted. Taeng looked at her. "Taeng Oppa!"


"God! I'm going to die!" Taeng shouted. Sunny and Gary were shocked and then laughed.


They spent their journey to University M with conversation. Once they arrived at University M, it turned out that they were the first team to arrive. They laughed and they got out the car and went to University M's field. They were shocked when they got there. People gathered to see them and they started to scream when they arrived.


"Annyeong haseyo! Here we have Girls' Generation Sunny and Jessica and Kim Taeng and Choi Sooyoung from national team!" Jaesuk greeted the crowds.


The crowds were hysterical. They called each of their names. Taeng waved his hand and nodded once in awhile followed by Sooyoung. Jessica and Sunny smiled to the crowd and waved their hands.


"PD-nim what are we going to do here?"


"You are going to play dodge ball. However it's not an ordinary dodge ball. You will play against the university students. They will attack and you have to dodge. Let's welcome 50 students who are angry that holiday is over!"


The members and the guests laughed hearing PD's explanation. 50 students approached them and they started to form a square and they surrounded the members and the guests.


"Guys, don't blame us! We didn't tell your university to end the holiday." Gary joked.


"Easy guys! Easy!" Kwangsoo added.


"Ok! You guys are ready and the game will be started!"


The ball was thrown by the students to the members and the guests. In the fifth-throw, the ball hit HaHa and he was out. Not long after that, the ball also hit Jihyo.


Two people down, the throw was faster and they had to try harder to dodge the ball. Then the ball was thrown so fast and it almost hit Jessica. Jessica screamed so loud because the throw was so hard and fast. As she closed her eyes to anticipate the pain, the pain didn't hit her. She heard people were gasping, laughing and clapping. When she opened her eyes, she saw Taeng was standing in front of her and rubbed his stomach.