Chapter 3

Love and Dream

Girls’Generation Yoona is Dating Korean Actor Kwon Yul!

Early this year, it is reported that Yoona and Yul are dating. The rumor started as the pictures of the two were released by Dispatch. The picture shows Kwon Yul and Yoona were spotted in the parking lot of Yoona’s apartment. It is reported by Dispatch that the two of them meet this way.

After Dispatch released the picture, the agencies of the two confirmed the rumor. It is stated on their official website that Yoona and Kwon Yul have been seeing each other since September 2013.

Congratulation, Yoona and Yul!

[+345, -12] Kwon Yul, how does it feel dating your ideal type?

 

SONE SOURCE

Uri Yoona is Dating Kwon Yul!

It is confirmed by the two agencies that Yoona and Yul have been seeing each other since September 2013. Kwon Yul has been known as Yoona’s fanboy since 2008. He is an actor, singer and MC. He cooperated with Japanese writer and launched a book entitled “Shall We Date?” which was released in September 2013. Some people speculate the book is about Yoona based on that.

Yoona once mentioned that her ideal type was Kwon Yul. Once in Strong Heart, she had to choose between 2PM’s Taecyeon and Kwon Yul and she chose Kwon Yul over Taecyeon. Congratulation, Yoona and Kwon Yul!

[+162, -12] *hug fandom*

[+187, -10] It’s cute to see heartbroken fandom, but no one bashing Kwon Yul. *hug fandom*

[+99, -1] Kwon Yul, please take a good care our Yoona. We’re, SONE, watching you!

 

South Korea National Team Squad Will Make a Guest Appearance on Strong Heart before Heading to Brazil

It confirmed by Strong Heart staff that some of national team squad will appear on the show. They are invited because the public demand to make them appear on the show after their continuous winnings in the friendly matches against Asia’s top contenders.

It is said that some of the names are confirmed, they are Kim Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon and keeper Choi Sooyoung. Any other names will be confirmed later. So Korea, are you ready to see another side of our National Team players?

***

Girls’ Generation’s Dorm

“Yoong, where are the others?” Sunny came from her schedule and welcomed by Yoona who was busy with her laptop in the living room.

“They’re in their room, UnnieMaknae is studying, Sica unnie is sleeping and Fany unnie is disturbing her as usual.”

“Hahaha, what are you doing, Yoong?”

“Just checking the news. By the way, today’s Strong Heart is national team special. Are you going to watch it?”

“Uh Jjinjja?” Yoona nodded enthusiastically. “We should watch it then.”

“I’ll get the others. Unnie, are you going to hit the shower? Strong Heart will only begin in half an hour.”

“Okay! I’ll join after shower.”

Half an hour later, all of them included sleepy Sica gathered in the living room.

Unnie wake up! Strong Heart will begin in a minute!”

“Okay Hyun, I’m awake.”

“Don’t close your eyes Jess!”

“Yah! I’m just blinking!”

“Blinking for three minutes?” Tiffany argued with Jessica.

“Guys! Shhhtt! The show is on.”

***

Lee Seunggi and Kang Hodong, the hosts of the show, appeared on the TV screen.

“Welcome back to Strong Heart! I’m Kang Hodong.”

“And I’m Lee Seunggi.”

“Today’s episode is special, here come the guests, national team squad. Let’s welcome Choi Sooyoung, Kim Taeng, Kim Joonmyeon and Kim Hyoyeon!”

***

“Ommo! That’s Kim Taeng! Unnie, that’s Kim Taeng!” Seohyun shouted.

“Oh! Is he the one who was mentioned by Park Jisung-shi and Song Joongki-shi?” Tiffany shouted too.

Uri fanboy?” Jessica’s attention turned into TV screen.

“Yap! The one with the red shirt.”

“Shut up guys! I can’t hear what they say.” Sunny complained.

***

“We’ve been practicing as usual and in two weeks we’ll be heading to Brazil.”

“People of South Korea will always be with you!”

“Thank you.”

“Could you introduce yourselves? Let’s start with Kim Joonmyeon.”

Annyeong haseyo, Kim Joonmyeon imninda!”

Annyeong haseyo, Choi Sooyoung imninda!”

Annyeong haseyo, Kim Hyoyeon imninda!”

Annyeong haseyo, Kim Taeng imninda!”

***

“Whoaa, they’re handsome!”

“Yes they are Fany! Now shut up! Will ya?” Sunny answered.

“Meanie!” Tiffany stuck her tongue out.

***

“Here they are for the first time on the show, 4minute’s Hyuna, Miss A’s Suzy and Sunmi.”

Annyeong haseyo.”

Camera focused on Hyuna, Suzy, Sunmi and other guests. MCs and national team squad joked around and they laughed along. After a few jokes, the focus back on the MCs.

“Okay, here in the studio we have idols and athletes. Should we ask them about their opinion on each other?” Seunggi asked Hodong.

“Good idea! Let’s start with the idols. Hyuna-shi, what do you think about the athletes?”

Hyuna shyly answered “they are interesting.”

“On the other show, the squad suddenly became idols’ ideal type.” Seunggi added.

“Yes! That’s true! Who’s your ideal type Hyuna-shi? Is he one of the squad?”

“Do I have to answer that?” Hyuna Shocked.

“Yeah sure. Are the squad curious? Hodong asked and they nodded in unison.

“See? So, who is your ideal type, Hyuna-shi?

“They are all attractive… but… my ideal type is Kim Taeng-shi.”

Kim Taeng shocked by her answer and tilted his head toward Hyuna.

“Are you shocked, Kim Taeng-shi?”

“Uh, yeah… Thank you, Hyuna-shi.”

“Umm… Ne…” Hyuna blushed and nodded her head.

“Hahaha, let’s switch to Suzy-shi and Sunmi-shi. What do you think about our national team players?”

“They’re great.” Suzy said.

“Sunmi-shi?”

“I’m a fan of Kim Taeng-shi.” Sunmi blushed.

“Whoaa, another fan of Kim Taeng.”

Taeng shocked and said a thank you to Sunmi.

“What about us?” Sooyoung said.

“Hahaha, relax! We’ve gathered video messages from idols who mention each of you as their ideal type. Let’s take a look!”

Video messages appeared on the screen and showed idols and celebrities who mentioned a name as their ideal type. Most of them said Kim Taeng as their ideal type which make other national team players pouted. The audiences laughed at their action.

***

“Whoa, he’s popular.” Yoona commented. “Are you sure he is a SONE?”

“Hmm, he didn’t say it directly. Why does the camera not focus on his hand?”

“Yah! I’ve been watching his hand too!”

“Zip it guys!” Jessica shouted and tried to focus on the show.

***

“Now, let’s turn to the national team squad. Choi Sooyoung-shi?”

“They look much better than on TV.”

“Hahaha, Okay. What about you Kim Hyoyeon-shi?”

“I’m agree with Sooyoung, and Hyuna-shi is my favorite.”

Hyuna shocked and said thank you to Hyoyeon.

“You must be heartbroken when she said Kim Taeng as her ideal type?”

“Be careful at your way home, Taeng!”

The audience and the guests laughed at what Hyoyeon said.

“Kim Joonmyeon-shi?”

“They are all pretty.”

“That’s true. Kim Taeng-shi, how do you feel that many idols and celebrities mentioned you as their ideal type?”

“Well, thank you very much. I never expected this.”

“Now you know and what do you think about Hyuna-shi and Sunmi-shi?”

“Wow. Thank you very much for choosing me.” Taeng tilted his head toward Hyuna and Sunmi.

“Kim Taeng-shi! Few weeks ago, Park Jisung and Song Joongki were here.” Hodong asked and Taeng just laughed shyly.

“I know.”

“And they said something about you.”

“Hahaha, yes they did.”

“So, do you have something to say? I believe this is the first time on the broadcast.”

“What they said is true.”

“For those who didn’t watch the episode, let’s take a look at the video from few weeks ago!”

The screen showed a video of Park Jisung and Song Joongki talking about Taeng. The audience and the guest laughed and so did Taeng.

“Kim Taeng-shi, can you show us your hand?”

Taeng raised his hand and show his bracelet to the camera.

***

*click*

“What the… Sunny unnie, did you take a picture?” Yoona asked.

“Yep! And I’ll post it on Instagram later.”

***

“Is it true that you are fan of Girls’ Generation?”

“Yap!”

“Yes!”

“No doubt!”

Sooyoung, Joonmyeon and Hyoyeon answered in unison and it made Taeng laughed.

“Yes, I am a SONE. A die hard one. Sonyushidae saranghae!” Taeng shaped a heart with his hand to the camera.

“Could you do a fanchant?”

Jigeumeun Sonyushidae! Apeurodo Sonyushidae! Yeonwonhee Sonyushidae!” Taeng shouted the fanchant excitedly and the audiences laughed.

“When did you start to like Girls’ Generation?” Seunggi asked.

“Since they debuted in Inkigayo back in 2007.”

“Whoa, is that true?” Hodong shocked.

“Yes, it’s true!” Taeng laughed.

“Have you meet with them in person?”

“Unfortunately no. I’ve been on their events but they didn’t know about me.”

“What kind of events?”

“Debut stage, comeback stages and some concerts.”

“Whoa, you even watched their concerts.” The MCs and the audiences shocked.

“Yes, I’ve been in their concerts in Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Hongkong, Taiwan and Indonesia.”

***

“Whoa, Daebak!”  Girls’ Generation shocked after hearing Taeng’s confession.

***

“That much?” Seunggi shocked and Taeng just nodded.

“When was the last time you watch the concert?”

“I was in Jakarta on 14th September 2013.”

“Whoa! That far? Did you not have another schedule?”

“I was there when I didn’t have any match.”

“From USA to Southeast Asia. Did you come to Jakarta just to watch Girls’ Generation?”

“Sure.” Everyone were in shock when he said that. “I’m not the only one who does that. There are many fans who would fly from one country to another country just to watch Girls’ Generation.”

“You really are die hard SONE!”

“I am!” Taeng said proudly.

“You’ve been in US for such a long time. How could you idolize Korean Idol?”

“For us, SONE, Girls’ Generation are perfect and no one can replace them, even Hollywood artists. Once SONE, always SONE.”

“You seem like crazy for them. Are everyone agree about that?” The audiences nodded in unison and Taeng just flashed his smile.

“I am!” Taeng added.

“We’ve been talking about Kim Taeng-shi. Well, let’s take a look at his board ‘Be alright’. What does it mean?” Seunggi asked.

“I want say this to Girls’ Generation and the fandom.”

“Yeah, I knew it!” Sooyoung interfered Taeng. “It has something to do with the shocking news earlier this year.”

“I’ll be alright Kim Taeng-shi.” Seunggi said and it made everyone laughed. Then, Taeng stood up and approached him and gave him a hug. At the moment, everyone clapped.

“Taeng was devastated when he heard the news.” Sooyoung said.

“He screwed up when we were practicing.” Hyoyeon added.

“Yah, I wasn’t!” Taeng denied.

“Yeah, you were!” Joonmyeon added.

“Is that true, Kim Taeng-shi?” Hodong asked.

“Don’t get me wrong. It’s not like I don’t want them to date, but…”

“But you wish you were dating one of them, right?” Seunngi interfered and the audiences laughed again.

“But I just don’t know what it is.” Taeng startled.

“What was your reaction toward the news?”

“I was shock. Kwon Yul is Yonna’s fanboy, I accepted it at first but later at night I could hardly breathed. I know Girls’ Generation are human too and they are not heartless people who only work. They are in their age to know more about love. It hit me, maybe us, sone, too that they are just human.”

“Did you know how other SONE react?”

“I didn’t know. They were strong enough and they even congratulated Yoona and Yul too.”

“Taeng was so lame.” Sooyoung said.

“What did he do?”

“He didn’t even watch TV or even search the internet.”

“His head wasn’t in practicing too.” Hyoyeon added. Taeng just laughed and followed by the audiences.

“Whoa, a heartbreaking song?”

“I have no idea about this song. I wrote it while thinking about Girls’ Generation and SONE.”

“You are talented.”

“No! I just…got the feeling.”

“Can we hear the song?”

The audiences nodded enthusiastically.

“Uh, will I get edited out?”

“It depends!” Kang Hodong made everyone laughed.

“Alright!” Taeng said while playing his guitar. “SONE, I know we had a rough time to start the year. I didn’t know if you felt the same. This song is about us. This song is for you. Let’s support each other.”

Taeng took a deep breath.

“Girls’ Generation, I want you to know that we’ll always be there to support you. We won’t be in your way to reach your happiness. One day, when you get married or even have a kid. Maybe we will too, but for now let’s complete each other. Uri Yoona, congratulation and we wish you the best and Kwon Yul, please take a good care of our Yoona.”

Be Alright (Originally by Justin Bieber)

Across the ocean, across the sea,
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky,
Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes

Through the storm and through the clouds
Bumps on the road and we're upside down
I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the long nights
And the bright lights
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the long nights
And the bright lights
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

All alone, in my room..
Waiting for your phone call to come soon
And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles,
To be in your arms, holding my heart

Oh I,
Oh I,
(Oh I),
love you
And everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

You know that I care for you
I'll always be there for you
I promise I will stay right here, yeah

I know that you want me too,
Baby we can make it through.. anything
'Cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,
Don't you worry
Everything's gonna be alright

 

***

“Oh my God!!” Girls’ Generation shocked by what their watch.

***

Kim Taeng Consoled Girls’ Generation Fans on Strong Heart

National team player, Kim Taeng, appeared on Strong Heart. Shockingly, he has beautiful voice and he wrote and sang his song entitled Be Alright.People were amazed by his performance.

Right before his performance, Kim Taeng said that the song is written and composed by him and it is dedicated to Girls’ Generation and SONE. He then uploaded it on YouTube and it attracted many viewers in short time and most of them are SONE.

Apparently, Kim Taeng has another talent besides playing football and his voice is amazing. Are you agree?

[+1323,-5] I’m shocked. I have no idea his voice is amazing. If he released an album, I would buy it.

[+1243, -2] SONE need a hug. Let’s support each other, SONE!

[+1152, -6] Taeng wrote the song for Girls’Generation and SONE. This song give SONE strength after Yoona’s dating news.

[+952, -8] Thank you Taeng for representing us. I believe the girls will hear about this.

[+878, -1] I was crying when I listened to the song. Kim Taeng was right, I pretended to be ok and I need strength.

[+629, -2] *hug fandom*

[+381, -7] Thank you, Kim Taeng!

**************************************************************************************

Hello everyone! I’m so sorry for the late update. I hope you enjoy the story. Please always love and support the story. Once again, thank you for everyone. :)