Chapter 1

Love and Dream

September 2013

Incheon Airport

 

Baby faced man with well-built body around 170 cm walked out the door of international flight. His face is always filled with smiles. While he was walking, he laughed along with his best friend between their conversations. His name is Kim Taeng, professional footballer who plays as winger for US club Galaxy. Meanwhile, a man who walked along with him is Kim Heechul, Taeng’s agent and best friend. They visited South Korea to fulfill an invitation from the coach of South Korean football national team, Park Chanyeol. They received a call two weeks ago which shocked duo Kim and finally today they arrived safely in Korea. Kim Taeng was offered to join in South Korean national team training which will compete in World Cup early next year. Park Chanyeol just discovered this certain footballer after watching Galaxy match on YouTube. Then, Chanyeol sent his agent to the US to watch a live match which Taeng played. Later on, the agent called Heechul offering Taeng to join South Korea national team. Taeng accepted the offer happily and he was thrilled that his dream to play for South Korea national team came true.

Taeng POV

This isn’t real, it feels like a dream. Here I am, Kim Taeng, once again in Seoul to join national team’s training. National Team! This is one of my dreams since I decided to become a footballer. Playing and fighting for my country, that’s the dream! I remember it clearly when my parent decided to migrate to the United States in 2008. I was disappointed back then. I didn’t want to leave Korea, but I had no other choice. Once I had an idea to stay in Korea by myself, however when Mom asked and begged me, she even fell ill, I didn’t have the heart to say no. I left Korea eventually, Left my school, left all of my friends, and left Girls’ Generation.

Flashback 2007

“Yah yah yah yah! Do you know that SM will debut new girl group soon?!” Joongki, friend of mine, yelled at me and startled me.

“Ha ha. Is that even matter?” I answered him lazily while closing my eyes.

“It is matter! You are a buzz killer!”

He left my table and went to another table, and he told the same thing as he told me. He yelled and laughed loudly and a whole classroom could hear his loudness. I raised my shoulder while I was trying back to my interrupted sleep.

Few weeks later, I found myself standing in front of Inkigayo stage, waiting the show to start. For a whole week Joongki begged me, gave me a puppy sad eye and bothered me continuously to accompany him to Inkigayo and to watch Girls’ Generation debut stage.

“Girls’ Generation? What is that? What kind of brand it is? Is it edible?” I asked when Joongki took me for the first time to watch Girls’ Generation.

I finally found out Girls’ Generation was SM’s new girl group. Heck! I didn’t even know their song. Don’t get me wrong but I just wasn’t interested in them. I’d rather to watch football match in the stadium or whatever than this. I sighed while we were waiting their performance and I was surrounded by people who waited for them enthusiastically.

“Yah Taeng! Here come the girls!!”

“Yeah, I know!” I said lazily.

The show started, two groups performed and I had no idea what it was all about. Finally, the said girl group which turned Joongki into crazy person came to the stage.

Annyeong haseo So Nyeo Shi Dae imnida!”

“Hello, I’m Girls’ Generation’s leader, Jessica!”

“Hello, I’m Girls’ Generation Yoona!”

“Hello, I’m Girls’ Generation Tiffany!”

“Hello, I’m Girls’ Generation Seohyun!”

“Hello, I’m Girls’ Generation Sunny!”

“We are here for the first time. We will work hard in the future, please always support us!”

“We will perform our debut song, Into the New World! Enjoy!”

“Oh ! This can’t be happening!” I sighed.

 

Few Months Later

“Yah Joongki! Can you move your ?! We’re gonna be late!” I yelled at him.

“Relax dude! Ok, let’s go!” he replied.

I and Joongki went to our destination hurriedly. The place was surrounded by a crowd of people and we went to where we met our friends. We chatted and joked, and then we entered a huge stadium and sat at our seat.

Few hours later, at the Dream Concert 2008, I screamed as hard as I can.

“JIGEUMEUN SO NYU SHI DAE! APEURODO SO NYU SHI DAE! YEONWONHEE SO NYU SHI DAE!”

 

November 2013

HEADLINE

Kim Taeng Brought Galaxy to the Victory at American League

 

Kim Taeng (23) is one of the players who recently joined South Korea national team this year. He managed to bring his club, Galaxy, to the Victory in American League.

Taeng scored two goals in the match which determined the victory of American League. Galaxy was at the second of the standings and had to beat Yellow United which was at the top of the standings by a margin of two points.

Under pressure of winning, galaxy attacked since the beginning of the match. Meanwhile, Yellow United had more advantage because they had just to make the score a tie in order to win American League.

Taeng who played since the first-half as left winger, attacked Yellow United tirelessly. However, up until 60th-minute Galaxy didn’t score a single goal because Yellow United used defense strategy and left only one striker in the front. In the 65th-minute Yellow United scored a goal.

Shocked by the goal, Galaxy kept attacking Yellow United through their two wingers, Alonso and Taeng. Galaxy’s frustration finally broke in the 72nd-minute after Yellow United’s back made a blunder and Galaxy’s captain, Ronaldo, score a goal.

The emotional match ended with Taeng’s goal. Because of good cooperation among the players and his action passed 2 opposite players, he scored a goal in the 82nd-minute. Kim Taeng celebrated his goal by kissing his bracelet in his left hand and ran toward the spectators. The goal brought Galaxy into the victory and made Kim Taeng as Man of The Match.

Congratulations Galaxy and Kim Taeng! We are, the people of South Korea, expecting your goals in World Cup next month.

Comments:

[+702,-1] Our Pride!

[+681,-20] Where have I been? I just found out a handsome national team player.

[+632,-3] I watched the game and I was screaming like crazy when Taeng scored a goal. Come home soon Kim Taeng and join our national team! I’ll wait your goals!

SONE SOURCE

IS KIM TAENGGO A SONE?

Kim Taeng, Galaxy’s left winger and also South Korea national team player, was his kissing bracelet ritual when he managed to score a goal. If we look at it carefully, his bracelet is pink and the word ‘Shi Dae’ written on it. Is he really a SONE?

Comments:

[+1961, -1] Once I looked at it carefully, I really saw ‘Shi Dae’ on his hand. Wow! I wish he had twitter account, so I could ask him directly.

[+1955, -12] If he was a SONE like us, I have another reason to support South Korea national team.

[+1820, -13] He should score a goal at world cup and show the bracelet to the world!

[+1603, - 11] Here comes another SONE celebrity, I wonder who is his bias?

***

 

Hello everyone, I've decided to continue this story. I'm gonna post the story from the start again since I will change some part. Please kindly support love and dream!

And please support my new fic Scandal (don't worry its about taengsic too, ignore the baekyeon tag)  

Thank you!

 

-SaintGinger