Chapter 8

Eternally Loved...

YOUR POV 

I woke up at 8 a.m as I had to meet up with Sehun at the cafe. I wore my favourite pair of dark skinny jeans and a plain white long sleeved shirt. I wore a pair of red sneakers and headed out the door. I took the bus to the cafe. 

 

When I entered, Manager Kim greeted me with a surprised look on her face. “So what brings you here today? You’re not working today.” I smiled and greeted her politely before saying that I’m meeting up with a friend. She smiled before leading you to a table. 

 

I was fiddling with your phone when the glass doors suddenly opened and all the workers including Manager Kim bowed. I was eager to know who was that. I squinted my eyes to get a better look but that person’s back was facing me. 

 

I frowned when suddenly Manger Kim said “Welcome Mr. Oh” and smiled. I scratched my head as I tried to remember who Mr. Oh was. AH-HAH!! I remember now. Mr. Oh was the owner of the cafe. 

 

When the person turned around, I nearly spat my orange juice out as Mr. Oh was actually SehunSehun spotted me easily and walked over and took a seat leisurely.

 

“Morning.” He greeted me. I was still too shocked to reply him. He raised an eyebrow at me. 

 

I shook my head and came back to my senses. “Sorry, just a little shocked that you’re actually the owner of the cafe. His lips twitched into a soft smile before he called a waitress over “Please get us two Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins.” “Yes sir.” The waitress said before disappearing to get our order.  

 

“I still can’t believe I’m actually working under you.” I said which caused Sehun to look at me. Sehun only shrugged before saying “So what are we supposed to do again?” I looked at him before saying we need to gather information on what is Love.  

 

SEHUN’S POV 

Love... But I don’t really know what is that.. After that bastard killed my mom. I only hang out with the girls at the club. I don’t love them. I sighed before saying “I don’t really know what is Love though...”  

 

Minyoung looked up at me and chuckled before saying “It’s okay... I don’t know too. We’re so gonna fail our project.” I was about to reply her when I received a call from Kai. “Sehun-ah...” Kai said on the other line of the phone as he grunted. “What’s wrong?” I asked as I stood up from my seat which caused everyone to look at me including Minyoung. 

 

“Infinite...They’re at our hideout.” he said and groaned in pain before another person spoke on the line. “Well hello there Sehun.” “Sunggyu...” I gritted my teeth in anger.

 

“Oh? I’m surprised you remember me.” Sunggyu replied. “Who wouldn’t remember an ugly face of yours.” I said. “15 minutes.” Sunggyu said and hung up. 

That bastard. 

 

I looked down and saw Minyoung looking at me. “Sorry but I really need to head some where right now. Let’s meet up another time.” Minyoung nodded and I ran out off the cafe and hopped into my car and sped all the way to the hideout. 

 

I smirked as I slipped my gloves on and cracked my knuckles. “Showtime.” I smirked.I then got out of the car and immediately two of Infinite’s men headed my way. 

 

I kicked the first one hard before he fell to the ground clutching his stomach. As for the second one, I punched him and he fainted. Aren’t these men too weak. Heh. Infinite have losers on their side. 

 

I ran into the hideout. I saw Kai fighting 2 members of Infinite. I looked to the side and saw that Kai had managed to bring down 3 members already.

 

“Oh Sehun.” Sunggyu gritted before throwing a punch at my face. 

 

“Kim Sunggyu.” I spat before kicking him. He threw another punch but I managed to catch his fist and kicked his side which caused him to fall on the floor. 

 

“You bastard.” He gritted his teeth before starting to throw stronger punches and kicks. But being the skilled fighter I am, I managed to avoid all his attacks. 

 

“SEHUN WATCH OUT!!” Kai shouted and luckily I turned around in time to see Hoya running towards me. I kicked him on the side of the head which caused him to pass out. 

 

I turned back to Sunngyu and grabbed his collar. “Never show up here again. YOU GET ME?!” Sunggyu smirked before saying “As if.” 

 

I tightened my grip on his collar before asking “What the hell do you want from us.” 

 

He smirked and said “Just got bored and thought that we’d just pick a fight.” I smiled evilly at him before saying “Look around idiot. Just who are the losers?”  

 

Sunggyu gulped when he saw s all on the floor and the pitiful Woohyun whom was under Kai’s foot. 

 

“Leave.” I said and pushed him away. The Infinite members limped out while cussing. 

 

I looked at Kai who was already knocked out on the sofa and fake snored. I threw a pillow at him which caused him to glare at me and said “Treat your wounds first and I’m leaving.” 

 

“Okay Ice Prince.” He replied and saluted. 

 

YOUR POV 

I headed home after Sehun had left the cafe in a hurry. I sighed as I walked on the streets of Seoul. It was actually quite crowded. 

 

I was actually quite disappointed that Sehun had left. I just walked and walked. When I looked a my watch,it was already lunchtime. I smiled before entering a restaurant. 

“What can I get for you today, miss?” The waiter smiled politely at me. I smiled back before replying “One Chicken Lasagna and a glass of Apple Juice please.” 

 

He smiled before heading to the kitchen to place my order.  

 

I looked out the window at saw a couple. The girl was sickly pale. The boy cupped her face and his face was full of concern. He said something which made the girl shook her head. He the got down in front of her and signaled her to get on his back. The girl hesitated but got on anyway. The boy smiled before walking away. 

 

Awww how sweet..” I whispered to myself. 

 

“Your order, miss.” The waiter had brought the food to my table. I smiled and thanked him. I then began eating. The food was delicious. I should probably bring Jongin oppa here next time. 

 

After I was done, I paid at the cashier and walked out. I started walking around. There were many shop vendors. They sold various kind of things. From accessories, food, clothes and a lot more. 

 

I was walking when suddenly the street I walked into had very little people. I was very very quiet and suddenly I heard a deep laughter 

 

I turned around and I bumped into someone. My eyes widened and I stumbled back, my back against the wall. 

 

“Well well well, what is a pretty lady like you doing here?” the man said and tilted my chin up. His breath stank of alcohol. 

 

I slapped his hand away before saying “Don’t touch me.” “Feisty I see.” The man then started to loosen his tie and I knew where his was going. 

 

I screamed for help bu the man slapped a hand over my mouth. “Shut up will you.” He glared at me. I struggled and struggled but he was too strong. Tears were already welling up in my eyes. The guy moved his hand to my shirt when suddenly 

 

“I wouldn’t touch her if I was you.” 

 

I looked up and saw.. SEHUN?! 

 

The drunk man looked up at him and released me, pushing me away which caused me to fall hard on the ground. Ouch. 

 

“Oh really? And just who are you to tell me what to do?” The drunk man said. Sehun smiled and said “Will you release her or are we gonna do this the hard way?”  

 

“I’d rather do the hard way.” The man spat. “Suit yourself.” Sehun said. The man screamed and threw a punch at Sehun but Sehun caught his fist and punched him on the face causing the man’s nose to bleed. 

 

“Why you-” Sehun kicked the man at the back of his head causing him to faint. “ That was easy.” Sehun smirked in victory 

 

My jaw dropped at the sight in front of me. 

 

Sehun then crouched in front of me and asked me “Are you okay?” I then slightly nodded my head. He turned around to walk off. I tried to get up but fell again. I winced as my ankle started to hurt. 

 

“Looks like someone hurt their ankle.” Sehun said. He ruffled his hair before carrying me into his arms making me widen my eyes.  

 

“I-It’s okay Sehun-sshi.” I said and struggled. 

 

“Shut that mouth of yours and don’t move before I drop you.” Sehun said. I sighed before giving in to him. 

 

He placed me down when we reached his car. A Porsche? Damn... He is rich alright. Just like Jongin oppa. He placed me down gently and unlocked his car. He helped me get into the passenger seat. 

 

He closed the door and walked towards the driver seat. He got in and then started driving. “Where are we going?” I asked him. 

 

“My house.” He replied. 


 

A/N Hello everyone!! This is Chapter 8 :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please Subsribe, Comment and Upvote if you enjoy reading my story ;D 

 

Do leave many many comments, I love reading them <3 

I recently wrote another oneshot xD Check it out :D 'Missing You' 

Thanks xx