Chapter 2

Eternally Loved...

CHAPTER 2

Sehun and Kai sat down on the sofa in their VIP lounge. They were talking about their secret underground business which was illegally selling drugs and they were also gangsters who ruled their ruthless world. They were well known and feared by the other drug dealers and also the gangs.

“How are the stocks coming in? Good?” Kai asked Sehun who was drinking his Tequila. Sehun smirked and nodded. “Did they reach the people who ordered them safely?” Kai asked Sehun. “Yes. They did. Safe and sound.” Sehun replied. Kai smiled because the business was doing well. You didn’t know about this because Kai did not want to put you in danger as the world he and Sehun were living in was never safe.

“BTS have been doing badly lately…” Sehun said while ordering a bottle of beer as he finished his glass of tequila already. Kai shook his head and said “They have never been in good terms with us since we beat them in this business.” Sehun nodded in agreement before saying “Yeah... BTS stayed Number 2 when we entered this world.”

Suddenly, out of nowhere, two girls dressed in short tight tube dresses revealing their cleavage. One of them clung onto Kai which made Kai roll his eyes with a disgusted face before pushing the girl away. Sehun just wrapped his arm around the girl’s waist with a smile plastered on his face.

***

The next morning, you woke up due to your alarm clock ringing. You yawned and stretched before your face contorted into confusion as you remembered falling asleep on the sofa. You shrugged it off and started making your bed.

You took your freshly ironed uniform and headed to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for school. After you finished, you tied your long, dark brown wavy hair into a ponytail, grabbed your school bag and headed to the living room. You placed your books and pencil box into your bag before heading to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee. You toasted two slices of toast and placed them onto your plate. You then got out a bottle of Nutella and spread it on top of the bread.

While you were eating, your phone vibrated signalling you received a text message. You opened it up and saw that it came from Kai.

Minyoung-ah, I’m sorry but I won’t be attending school today as I have some unfinished work at the office but I’ll pick you up and we can have dinner together, okay? My treat^^ and sorry… :(

You felt slightly disappointed as you wanted to go to school with Kai but you understood the fact that he had unfinished work to attend to. Kai was very very very busy, like literally. Well, he’s the son of the most successful hotel line in the whole wide world. You then sent a text message back to him.

It’s okay Jongin oppa, I understand^^ Well~ You said you’re taking me to dinner so I’ll let you off the hook. Hehehe! Don’t overwork yourself… >.<

You then placed your empty cup and plate into the sink and started washing them. After you were done, you put on your shoes and made sure the lights were all off before heading out. You locked the door and headed to the elevator. When the elevator arrived, you got in and pressed the button with the letter ‘G’ which will take you to Ground Floor. You waited patiently and when the elevator reached your designated floor with a ‘ding’, then you got out.

You greeted the security guards who were on shift with a bright smile before heading to the bus stop to catch the bus heading to your school. The bus soon arrived and you got on not forgetting to greet the driver of the bus. You went and sat by the window and plugged in your earphones, listening to your favourite type of music.

***

On the other side, Sehun was having American Breakfast he cooked for himself. Sehun lived alone in a high-class apartment which had 2 storeys. His unit was fully furnished with modern technologies as well as furniture. After Sehun was done with his breakfast, he got his school bag and started to head towards the apartment’s parking. He spotted his shiny black Porsche before fishing out his keys to unlock his car. He got in then threw his bag to the seat next to him the started the car.

Bad day for Sehun as his car wasn’t starting. He ruffled his hair with an annoyed face before getting out and locked his car. He sent a text message to his dad’s secretary asking him to get his car repaired ASAP. He then walked towards the closest bus stop next to the apartment to catch a bus which would take him to his school.

After 5 minutes, the bus came and HOLY MAMA! There was only one seat left which was next to a female high school student. She had the face of an angel. Butterflies formed in his tummy as he sat next to her but something else caught his eye. The school badge sewn on her blazer was the same one as his best buddy, Kai. “Damn she’s pretty… Better tell Kai tonight.” Sehun thought to himself.

***

You were listening to music when a HOT guy came to sit next to you. He had a good physique and good looks. His blonde hair and cool aura. He was PERFECT. You were totally attracted to him. Butterflies formed in your tummy as the blush made it up to your cheeks. Oh who wouldn’t…? He was STEAMING HOT. You looked away to hide your blushing face.

Soon, the bus reached your designated destination and you pressed the bell to stop the bus. You tapped your card on the machine which deducted the bus fare then thanked the driver before getting off the bus. The memories of that boy’s face still fresh in your mind as you headed to the school gates and entered your school.

Students just threw glances at you before looking away. Some glances were because they were envious of how you were Kai’s best friend. Some glances were of jealousy and hate. Sigh at your life in school. Without the school’s Mr Perfect next to you, you’re nothing to them.

You walked towards your locker and got the books you needed before heading to your class. You sat at your table and shortly after that, Mr Kang who taught you Science entered. Your class greeted him and he began to teach till the bell ring signalling the next period… The next teacher came in and started the lesson.

Half the day just passed like that and it was recess time. You headed to the canteen, grabbed the tray and started getting the food. You paid at the cashier and went to sit at the table at the far end of the canteen where you were alone. Why? No one even wanted to sit with you. Even if you sat at the table in the middle of the canteen, you’d still be alone. No one actually paid attention to you if Kai’s not there.

After recess ended, you headed back to class where lessons resumed. Another half of the day passed and it was the time where school ended. You grabbed your bag and headed to the gates to wait for Kai.

What a bad day it was for you. You just had to accidentally bump into the school’s most popular gang BTS. What made things worst was, you bumped into their leader who was Nam Joon AKA Rap Monster. You looked up only to be met with the fierce glare of Rap Mon. You were really scared, because they were known for being fierce, intimidating gangsters. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ?!” Rap Mon shouted at you. “I-I’m sorry…” you stuttered as you were very scared. Tears were clouding your vision as you silently prayed for someone to save you.

“YOU SHOULD REALLY KNOW YOUR PLACE!!!” Rap Mon shouted and lifted his hand wanting to slap you. You closed your eyes getting ready for the pain when it didn’t come. So you opened your eyes and saw it was stopped by a hand.

“O-Oppa…” You stuttered as you saw Kai fiercely glaring at Rap Mon as he grabbed Rap Mon’s wrist. “Don’t you dare lay your filthy hand on her.” Kai spat at Rap Mon with venom in his voice. Rap Mon scoffed before getting his hand out of Kai’s grip then headed his own way with the rest of BTS.

Kai then looked at you with gentle eyes. “Are you okay?” Kai asked you softly. You nodded still scared. Kai then reached out and wiped the fallen tears from your face and pulled you into a brotherly hug. You then cried as you were really frightened and glad that Kai came in time. Kai started rocking you side to side as you cried in his arms, whispering “It’s okay, I’m here…” from time to time.

After you stopped, Kai wiped away your remaining tears then asked with a wide smile plastered on his face “So, shall we go to dinner now?” You then nodded with a soft smile on your face, still sniffling due to your blocked nose from crying. Kai opened the door of his Ferrari for you before getting in himself then he drove off to the restaurant where he made reservations for the both of you.

You then silently thought to yourself “How lucky I am to have a best friend like Jongin oppa.”

***

A/N HI GUYS!!!! I'm so grateful for the support you're showing towards my story 'Eternally Loved...' Thankiew so much^^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Oh yeah, I would like you to know that I won't be able to update like REALLY REALLY frequently as I have school but I'll definitely update when I have the time. Subscribe, Comment and do Upvote^^ I LOVE COMMENTS!!! Ahahahah!!!