Chapter 4

Eternally Loved...

CHAPTER 4

From now onwards, the story will be written in POV format also knows as Point of view...

YOUR POV

A teenage boy who was wearing sneakers and was still in his school uniform walked into the cafe. I looked at him and scanned him from head to toe. Why did he look so familiar? I shrugged it off before heading back into the kitchen after I was done cleaning the table.

I heard the sound of the bell signalling an order was ready to be served to the customers. I walked towards the counter and placed the order onto the tray. “Table No.3” The barista told me. I smiled and nodded before walking to table 3. To my surprise it was the same boy which caught my attention just now.

“Here are your macaroons and your latte sir, enjoy.” I flashed him a smile before turning to head back to the counter when suddenly

“Are you new here?” he asked me. “No. I’ve worked here for a couple of times during my holiday sir.” I replied politely before walking away.

SEHUN’S POV

“Yes dad, I’m on my way there now.” I ruffled my hair before grumbling. Why do I have to head to the café now. Sheesh… What a waste of time. I parked my car at the reserved spot for me before getting down and walked into the café.

When I walked into the café, I saw THAT girl. As in the girl I sat next to on the bus. Manager Kim and the workers saw me and wanted to bow but I stopped them. Can’t let the girl know that I’m the President…

I sat down at one of the tables, right next to the window and told the waitress my order. She bowed before heading to the kitchen. I was scrolling through my phone when my order arrived.

“Here are your macaroons and your latte sir, enjoy.” She flashed me a smile before turning to head back to the counter when suddenly I asked her a question.

“Are you new here?” I asked. “No. I’ve worked here for a couple of times during my holiday sir.” She replied politely before walking away.

I can’t believe I didn’t visit the outlet more. I was only stuck in an air-conditioned room with documents stacked on the table for me to review and approve. Boring meetings which go on for hours and hours...

I looked around the café to see all my employees working like busy bumble bees. They are very busy alright. From taking orders to serving customers. Cleaning tables too.

I switched on my laptop and opened a particular file labelled under ‘Employee’s Resume’ I typed the name  Park Minyoung in the search bar above. The results were automatically listed and there was only 1 document. I clicked on that document and it opened.

I scrolled through Park Minyoung’s resume. Hey, she’s the same age as me but still younger by months. Oh... She’s an orphan. No wonder she’s working to live. I glanced at the counter and saw her smiling brightly at the customers while collecting their payments.

If she’s an orphan, where does she live then? Is she living in a house? Rundown flat? Abandoned apartment?  On the roads?! I choked on my latte at the thought of the last guess which cause a number of people to stare at me. I bowed a bit before looking back and putting on my cold image again. It wouldn’t hurt to follow her back once right?

***

I saw her leaving at 6 P.M in her school uniform. I then slowly got up and followed her out the door. I saw her walking towards the bus stop. I then followed her. She sat down at one end of the bench at the bus stop and I sat at the other end.

After 5 minutes, the bus arrived. She got up from her seat and climbed up the bus. I followed suit behind. She sat somewhere in the middle while I walked to the back to take a seat.

When we reached the second last stop, she got down the bus. I looked out the window and saw her greeting a young lad. I squinted my eyes to see the boy’s face. When I saw who it was, my eyes rounded in shock before I looked away.

***

KAI’S POV

“Oppa!!” I heard her sweet bubbly voice ring in my ears. I looked up from my phone before patting her head softy “Hi Minyoung...” I smiled at her. I sensed someone looking so I looked towards the bus.

When I looked there, someone turned away. My instincts immediately heightened but I ignored them. The bus then drove away after the doors closed.

“Let’s go oppa! I’ll make us dinner tonight!” Minyoung said with happiness. I nodded as a reply before allowing her to drag me away.

After dinner, I thanked Minyoung before saying Goodnight and Goodbye. I headed to the parking lot before getting into my car. I then headed to the hideout.

***

When I got in, Sehun was lying down on the couch. Eyes closed with his earphones plugged in. I smirked before slowly creeping towards him and then I JUMPED ONTO THE SOFA which caused Sehun to jerk awake. I then started laughing while pointing at him which made Sehun glare at me.

“What’s your problem?” Sehun said as he ruffled his hair. “Nothing. Just bored.” I replied him. I then headed towards the fridge to find a drink. Instead, I found the pastry which Sehun talked about that day. I looked at Sehun who was busy scrolling through his phone. He won’t realise if I took one right?

“Don’t touch those pastries. They’re mine.” Sehun said as he continued fiddling with his phone.

“What the heck? How did you realize?” I asked him.

Sehun then pointed at the large mirror on the wall which showed that I’m stealing the pastry. Dang... I just wanted one bite. I shrugged before biting onto the pastry which sent a pillow flying to my direction and caused me to fall.

“I told you. It’s mine.” Sehun said while smirking.

***

A/N Hey guys~ Candy888 hereee. Sorry I wasn’t able to update my story for such a long time. It’s because I was very busy with my studies. My exam’s coming up so I won’t be able to update again that soon. Oh well, I updated today right. Ahahahaha!!! Thank you to all of those who subscribed and commented. I really appreciate it. To my new readers, if you love my story, please don’t hesitate to Subscribe, Comment and Upvote^^