Chapter 7

Eternally Loved...

YOUR POV

I patiently waited in front of the apartment building for Jongin as he said he would pick me up for school. I fished out my IPod from my pocket as I started to listen to some songs. I closed my eyes as I tapped my foot to the rhythm of the song when suddenly I felt another presence at the back of me.

 I immediately elbowed that person as a reflex and turned around about to give another hit when I realized that person was Jongin. “OH MY GAWD OPPA!!!” I gasped. Jongin grunted as he said “I’m okay… I’m okay…”

I started laughing as I saw him grunting in pain. He glared at me before pushing me playfully. “So where’s your car?” I asked him while looking left and right. “We’re taking the bus today!!” he chirped cheerfully.

I gawked at him. “What…” Normally Jongin didn’t like taking buses. He said it was always so crowded and noisy. Jongin innocently blinked at me. “What?” I frowned before pointing a finger at him. “You don’t like taking buses.”

“Hehehehe Just felt like taking the bus so LET’S GOOOOOO” Jongin said before dragging me to the bus stop.

KAI’S POV

Actually, I wanted to take the bus because of that incident that happened that day. A guy was looking at Minyoung but then turned away when I looked. Don’t you find it suspicious…? Or maybe I’m just too over protective… Sigh… I can’t help it. Sometimes I feel sorry for Minyoung… Being together with a person like is me is quite troublesome considering the world I live in is so dangerous and she does not have a single clue about it.

“Oppa let’s go.” Minyoung said and dragged me up the bus. We tapped our card which deducted the fare for the bus trip. We headed behind where there were two seats vacant. I sighed in relief as there were not so many people. I don’t really like crowding in buses.

Minyoung handed me one side of her earphone while smiling. I then plugged the earphone into my ear. Some by Soyou and Junggigo was playing. I nodded my head to the rhythm. I closed my eyes to relax until the bus stooped and in came a guy dressed in the same uniform as us.

My eyes rounded in surprise as the person who got up the bus was Sehun. Shoot. They’re not supposed to hang out together. THE FANGIRLS. Oh My God… I quickly fished out my phone and started texting Sehun.

Sehun please act lik|

“Sehun ssi!!” Minyoung hollered. My eyes nearly bulged out. Minyoung already knew Sehun? Not good. Uh-oh. This is not good.

SEHUN’S POV

I silently cursed as I didn’t like taking the bus. Urgh just why do they not have parking for students.

When the bus arrived, I got on it. I bowed slightly to the driver before finding a seat. Thank god this bus was not full. I was heading to an empty seat when suddenly

“Sehun ssi!!” someone hollered my name from the back. I looked to see who it was and to my surprise it was Minyoung but what was more surprising is that Jongin was next to her. I looked at Jongin who had this ignore-her-or-I-will-kill-you face on.

I sat down on the empty seat ignoring her. I plugged in my earphones and looked out the window. The bus had stopped in front of kindergarten. So many children were hugging their moms before heading inside the kindergarten.

A tear flowed down my cheek as I remembered my first day of kindergarten…

“Omma Omma I’m so excited!!”  4 year old Sehun said enthusiastically. His mom laughed before bending down to his height and kissed his little nose.

“You enjoy yourself okay? Make many many friends and be a good boy, okay?” Sehun nodded his head before giving his mother a big hug.

“Omma?” Sehun called out. “Yes?” His mom replied with a smile. “Can we go get ice cream after this please?” Sehun grinned. Sehun’s mom chuckled before nodding causing Sehun to jump in happiness before heading into the kindergarten.

If only my mother never died in that bastard’s hand.

I got down the bus when we arrived. I headed to the gates but was stopped by BTS.

“What?” I spat coldly.

Rap Mon chuckled evilly before he said “I see you have a new girl toy right now.” I scoffed at him before saying “And who might that be?” He smirked then pointed behind me. I looked at the direction he pointed and saw Minyoung and Kai walking towards their direction.

I scoffed at him “Nope. She’s not a toy. Not like the girl you’re always having fun with.” I walked into school leaving their leader angry.

I then headed to my locker. I grabbed the textbooks I needed and headed to class. I plopped down on my seat and immediately Hyeri started giggling and started flirting with me but I did not even spare her a glance. She then must have felt annoyed because she quit bothering me.

YOUR POV

I slightly turned my head to look behind me where Sehun was seated. I then turned back to look in front and frowned when I remembered that he ignored me on the bus. Does he like hate me or something. I never did anything wrong to him.

“Hello? Earth to Minyoung. Hello?” Jongin said while waving a hand in front of my face. I glared at him in annoyance before he put his hand up in surrender. “Sorry you were spacing out.”

Class passed by quickly and soon it was recess. Everyone headed to the cafeteria with their friends.

“Jongin, would you please help me take these books to the office.” Mr Kim said from the front of the class. I laughed at him before he dragged himself up to the teacher’s table and helped Mr Kim.

I took my lunchbox and headed to the rooftop. I was a beautiful place and it was peaceful. It was a nice sunny day. SO why not head up and enjoy the scenery. I opened the two glass doors and was welcomed by the warm sunshine. I sat down on the bench but nearly shouted in surprise because there was another person opposite of me.

He was lying down on the other bench. The doors suddenly slammed open revealing Jongin who looked like a person who starved for days. He closed his eyes and went to seat at the bench opposite me.

“Jongin wat-“ I warned but was cut off by Jongin gasping.

“YAH YOU MORON!!” Sehun screamed before whacking Jongin’s head. “SEHUN?!” Jongin said before getting kicked down the bench by Sehun. “Geez… Please watch where you’re sitting.” “What are you doing here?” Jongin asked Sehun.

Sehun looked at him as if that was the most stupid question ever. “To sleep of course.”

“You guys know each other?” I asked Jongin.

“Yes.” “No.” Sehun and Jongin said respectively at the same time.

I looked at them confused. “So is it a yes or a no?” Jongin glared at Sehun before grumbling incoherently. “Yes we do know each other.”

“YOU SHOULD’VE TOLD ME FROM THE START!!” I shouted at Jongin. He flinched because of my scream before apologizing. “It was for your sake.” He replied. I raised my eyebrow at him. “The fangirls will go chasing after you again.” He continued. I laughed at him “Those fangirls won’t be able to bring down a strong girl like me.”

Jongin scoffed “Yeah right.” I shot a deadly glare at him. I then opened my lunchbox. I had made some kimbap this morning. I then passed a pair of chopsticks to Jongin and also one to Sehun. “You should have some too.” I smiled and told Sehun.

We started digging in. “This is delicious!!” Jongin said and went ahead for the 3rd piece. “Eat slowly.” I said and chuckled.

“So do you like the school?” I asked Sehun. Sehun only nodded. “You can always ask me anything if you need help.” I smiled. He only nodded again as a reply.

We then continue chatting but mostly it was only Jongin and I. Sehun only listened and once in a while he would nod his head to answer a question. Why is he so cold? Does he really dislike me? The bell rang and we headed into class.

Class went by and soon it was time for the last class of the day.

Ms Jung, our Korean lesson teacher walked in and hit the whiteboard with her cane. All the students immediately settled down.

“I have a project for all of you.” She smiled. All the students groaned. The teacher laughed at her students reaction before saying “But I’m sure all of you might like this topic that you’re going to work on.” Immediately, everyone paid attention to her. “It’s about love. Can anyone tell me what love is?”

“A feeling!!” “Having a boyfriend or a girlfriend!!” Two students had answered.

Miss Jung only nodded her head before saying “I shall divide you in teams first before I explain more about the project.”

She started pairing up a few students. Unfortunately Kai was paired up with another boy named Baekhyun.

“Park Minyoung and Oh Sehun.”

I was shocked. Getting partnered up with someone who dislikes you.

Ms Jung then said “I’m giving you a long time to do this project. You can pass me this essay anytime of the year but the last day would be the final day of school for this year. It is a very long time for you all to finish so I will expect a very nice essay from all of you okay?”

“OKAY!!” Everyone replied in unison. Ms Jung laughed and said “You guys have another 5 more minutes so why don’t you all discuss with your partners about the project.”

I then slowly grabbed my stuff and took a seat next to Sehun. “Erm.. Hi?” I said. Sehun only nodded as an acknowledgement. “So where shall we begin?” I asked. “Can we meet up at a café or something?” Sehun asked. “Yeah sure.” I replied with a smile.

“How about Cafe de la Nouvelle Mairie?” Sehun suggested. “Oh that’s the café I work in.” I replied. “Really?” Sehun asked and I nodded. “So how about tomorrow morning?” Sehun asked. “But I have work.” You said. Sehun smiled in amusement before saying “It’s a Saturday.”

 I took out my phone and saw that today was already Friday. I started laughing at myself. How can I not know that today was a Friday.

“So yeah how about 9 a.m tomorrow?” I said and Sehun nodded.

The bell rang signalling that school was over so everyone started leaving. I left the class with Sehun and Kai as we were all taking the bus together.

KAI’S POV

The bus came and we all got on the bus. Minyoung sat next to me while Sehun took a seat beside me. Minyoung yawned and fell asleep. I smiled before resting her head on my shoulder. I smiled as I took in her features. Minyoung was a very sweet and nice girl. She was also a best friend anyone could ask for.

It was a quiet ride but I woke Minyoung up as the next stop was hers.

She has to go to work. I have no idea why she will never listen to me. I told her that I could support her.

“Bye oppa!!” She said and waved at me before hopping off the bus. I smiled and waved back at her. I looked back at Sehun and said “Luckily she’s working at your café. At least I feel that it’s safer there.” Sehun only smiled and said “Yeah.”


A/N I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for suppporting my story xD Thank you very much !! 

Please do checkout my latest oneshot " Dared To Love " <3