Chapter 6

Eternally Loved...

*Words in Italic means Flashback ;)


YOUR POV

I was stunned. It’s that guy… That guy from the café that day. That guy which caught my attention.

“You can take a seat next to Hyeri.” The teacher said as Sehun just walked towards the seat. My breath hitched because the so called ‘seat-next-to-Hyeri’ happens to be the seat behind me.

“Hi, I’m Hyeri.” Hyeri said as she extended her hand while batting her eyelashes. Her blouse had a few button ed revealing her cleavage. I made a gagging motion which caused Hyeri to glare at me. I flashed a fake smile at her before turning back.

Ew. Hyeri is the school’s so called Gorgeous Queenka. Many boys are always after her because of her hot voluptuous body. Like seriously, do all boys go for hot girls only? And yes, I am not in good terms with Hyeri. She hates me to the core. Why? Because Jongin oppa is my best friend and somehow Jongin oppa is her crush.

As I was studying, I could hear giggles and flirty lines flying out of Hyeri’s mouth. Damn, that was annoying. No one can concentrate with her high pitched squeaky voice spouting out lines like ‘How was heaven when you left it?’ or ‘Is it hot in here or is it just you’ followed by giggles.

Like whutttt… Those lines are so yesterday.

***

After like forever, the bell rang signalling it was time for recess. I was placing my books back into my bag when a pair of hands slammed on my desk.

“Watch out… Park Minyoung…” Hyeri said before walking out of class.

I rolled my eyes before getting up. “Minyoung-ah… Mr Lee wants to meet you at the Teachers’ Lounge now.” Junki, our class monitor told me.

“Okay.” I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I then headed to the Teachers’ Lounge. Some of the teachers were having some light snacks such as sandwiches and macaroons. I spotted my Homeroom Teacher, Mr Lee at the last table. Another student was sitting in front of him. He was having a cup of tea while talking with the student.

I then walked towards him. Mr Lee waved his hand when he noticed me walking towards him.

“Good Afternoon Mr Lee, you called?” I said as I bowed at him. I then noticed the student sitting in front of him was actually Oh Sehun.

He smiled and replied “Yes yes, I was wondering whether you could help me with something.” “What is it?” I asked him. “Do you mind showing Sehun around the school please?” He requested.

I was shocked but I couldn’t say no. He was my Homeroom Teacher after all. “Sure.” I replied with a smile. “You can follow her now Sehun. She’ll give you a tour.” Mr Lee smiled as he told Sehun. Sehun got up before bowing at Mr Lee. “We’ll be leaving now.” I said and headed out.

When we got out for the lounge, I formally introduced myself to Sehun. “HI, I’m Park Minyoung. I said and smiled. He stared at me coldly before walking away. Rude.

SEHUN’S POV

It’s not that I want to treat her that rudely. I need to…

“Yo Sehunnie!” Kai called my name as he entered the hideout. I grumbled before replying “Stop calling me that.” Kai only snickered which made me roll my eyes.

“So you got your uniform and books already?” Kai asked. “Yeap and apparently I ended up in the same class as you.” I answered. Kai dropped his phone on the couch before staring at me.

“What?” I asked. “You hate me being in the same class as you that much?” I continued.

His lips then slowly formed a grin. Like seriously. A very big grin.

“YESSSSSS HAHAHAHAHA WE’LL BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!!” Kai sang as he jumped and danced. I looked at him weirdly before saying “Are you freaking kidding me.” Kai just smiled before heading into the kitchen.

I just shook my head and smiled.

After a few minutes, Kai came out of the kitchen while munching on my Café’s new pastries. “Not again… Those are mine okayyyy.” I grumbled. With his mouth full, he still managed to talk. “Hey, sharing is caring okay. By the way, these are not that nice. The custards ones were better.” “Thanks for the feedback.” I said while scrolling through my phone.

Kai was smiling like an idiot while he was looking at picture which seemed like a girl. Well, of course it’s a girl. Kai’s not gay.

“This is my best friend we have to protect.” Kai said while showing me a picture of a girl. My eyes became wider as I realize who it was. It was Park Minyoung. The girl whom I maybe have feelings for.

“She’s pretty right?” Kai smirked at me. “Lol not at all.” I replied him. Of course I was lying. Minyoung was drop dead gorgeous.

Kai shrugged “You’re just blind then.” I glared at him before saying “I appreciate the compliment.”

“Anyway, it’s better if you act like you don’t know her.” Kai said. “Like why should I?” I questioned him with an arched eyebrow. Kai then replied “Because… Minyoung is in a lot of trouble because of me. I don’t want to add more trouble for her.”

“But isn’t the whole purpose of me going to that school is to protect her.” I asked him.

He then sighed before replying “You don’t understand Sehun. The fangirls in my school are crazy. If they find out that a so called hot guy like you is friends with her, they’re gonna skin her alive. And sometimes we may not be in school, that’s when all the drama will happen… Especially Hyeri.”

“Who the hell is Hyeri? The Queenka?” I asked.

Kai groaned dramatically before saying “Yes and somehow she has the biggest crush on me.”

I immediately burst out laughing “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” “Stop laughing. It’s not funny at all.” Kai said with a tone of seriousness in his voice. I coughed before calming my laughter.

“So… Just try to stay away from her.” Kai said. I nodded my head signalling I agreed with him.

“This is the canteen.” Minyoung said as she guided me. “These are the vending machines. You can buy snacks and drinks from here if you want a quick bite.”

She continued walking and stopped in front of the canteen’s menu. “There are normally 2 dishes on the menu. For example, today we have Shrimp Fried Rice and Meatball Spaghetti. Take a tag from this box which is labelled either one of the dishes and pass it to the canteen lady.” She said and continued walking till we came to two large glass doors.

It was the library. She entered the library and I just followed her. The library was big. It had many books from sci-fi to fantasy and to horror. There were reference books for students to revise their studies too.

“This is the computer room.” She whispered as she entered another part of the library. I just nodded my head.

She then exited the library and led me to this garden at the back of the school. “This is the garden. Many students come here to study and sometimes they just sit under the shady trees and have a chat.” She smiled.

She then walked back into the school and there were a row of lockers down the hall. “These are the lockers, so what’s your locker number?” I took out the key that was given to me just now. “17…” I muttered.

She smiled and said “That’s the locker next to mine. My locker number is 16. What a coincidence.” She walked before coming to stop. “This is locker number 17.” She said as she pointed towards the locker.

The bell then rang signalling that recess was over and the second half of the classes are starting.

“So I guess this is the end of the tour. The toilets are just further down the hall.” She smiled before leaving me alone. I slightly smiled before heading back to class.

***

AUTHOR’S POV

You were on your way to work at the Café when suddenly a few girls dragged you into an alley. You got slammed onto the hard brick wall. You looked up to see who it was and as expected it was Hyeri and her wannabes.

“What do you want?” You said as you looked at her.

Hyeri scoffed before she said “After flirting with Kai. Now you want to flirt with Sehun.” “I didn’t flirt with Kai and neither did I flirt with Sehun.” You replied her with an emotionless face.

A hard slap landed on my cheek as you said that. “Liar.” Hyeri glared.

“I’m not lying.” You said and another slap landed on your face. “Haven’t you heard? Lying is not good darling.” Hyeri said and smirked.

You glared at her with annoyance. She held your chin with her fingers and said “Don’t you dare hang out with Sehun anymore. .” Hyeri said and laughed before leaving you alone in the alley.

You touched your cheek and it stung causing you to flinch. You ignored it and went on to work.

As you entered the café, Manager Kim greeted you with a concerned face. “Are you okay?” “Yes I am.” You said and smiled. You then changed into your uniform and started your shift.

After work, you saw a Red Ferrari parked outside the café and you knew who was here. “Oppa!!” You hollered. Kai who was leaning on the car looked at you and smiled. “Let’s go for dinner now shall we?” He asked. “Let’s gooooooo~” You said and go into the car.

What you didn’t realize was someone looking at you from upstairs while smiling. How he wishes he could be friends with you too.


A/N HI GUYS!!!! It's been a long time since I've updated my story. I sincerely apologize for that. I do hope you enjoyed this chapter. Subscribe to my story if you enjoyed reading it. Do leave comments below. I absoloutely LOVE reading your comments :D And a HUGE THANKS to those who upvoted my story. Thanks so much for reading 'Eternally Loved...' Stay tuned for the next update ;)

Check out my latest oneshot 'Dared To Love...' :D 

Please also do check out the story I'm writing with my Best Friend Audrey 'His Ice Princess'