Chapter 5

Eternally Loved...

AUTHOR’S POV

“No…No….NO!!!” Sehun screamed as he got out from his sleep. Beads of sweat on his forehead. Panting as stray tears streamed down his face. Dreaming about his late mother. Sehun had lived a miserable life. His father was always out taking care of business and sometimes came home drunk.

Sehun’s mother would’ve get slapped and beaten up when his dad came home drunk. Sehun would try to help. He got beaten at one point till he had bruises everywhere. Dragging himself upstairs while crying. Ever since that day, Sehun’s mother hid him in the closet if ever his dad came home drunk. Till one day… The most tragic thing happened…

Sehun punched the wall as the memories came flooding back. His hand started to bleed. It hurt but it wouldn’t hurt as much compared to the pain he is feeling mentally.

“Omma…” 5 year old Sehun cried. Sehun’s mom flashed him a reassuring smile as she hugged and kissed the little boy. She closed the cupboard as the door slammed open shortly after that.

“HH!!!!” Sehun’s father screamed at the top of his voice before stumbling towards Sehun’s mother. He slapped her. “HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME?!” Sehun’s father screamed again. Sehun’s mother looked at him and smiled. “ I have never cheated on you.” “LIARRRR!!!” He screamed as he slapped her with his belt making Sehun’s mother scream.

Meanwhile, Sehun was sobbing uncontrollably as he muffled his cried into his arms while staring through the gap through the cupboard doors. Suddenly…

BANG!!!! The sound of a gun shot echoed through the room. Everything was silent. Too silent.

Sehun slowly opened the door. Hands shaking… Tears dried on his face. When he finally opened the door, his father was no where to be seen. He turned his head slowly to the side and saw his mother’s lifeless body on the ground. He quickly ran to his mother. Clutching he hand while he slowly placed his mother’s head on his lap.

“Omma…” Sehun sobbed as he shook his mother. Sehun’s mother opened her eyes. Smiling weakly at him, she reached out a hand towards his face. “Sehun ah… Omma will look after you from somewhere else okay… I love you my baby…” Her hand then dropped down onto the floor with a thump.

“Omma!!! OMMA!!!! Omma…” Sehun screamed as he cried and cried. Calling for his Mother to return back to him.

That night, the room was filled with nothing but Sehun’s cries… And that was also the day he vowed to not let anyone he love… Get hurt…

SEHUN’S POV

I sat down on my bed as I looked at the photo of my Mother and I. I smiled as sad smile before heading to the bathroom to get ready for school.

I then changed into my new pair of uniform before treating the wound on my hand. I then grabbed my bag pack and headed to my kitchen. I fished out a sandwich where the maids must’ve made earlier when they dropped by.

I then headed downstairs to the bus stop. Why didn’t I drive there? There was no parking available for students. What kind of bull is that? I’ll just talk to the office later.

I waited for the bus as I tapped my foot. When the bus arrived, I got on it and had to stand up as the bus was full. The doors were about to close when a panting girl stopped the bus. She got on the bus after apologizing to the driver. She then stood next to me.

Surprisingly, she had the same uniform as me. I looked at her, wanting to have a glimpse of her face but he dark brown wavy hair blocked her face. When she tucked her hair behind her ear, I realized who it was.

YOUR POV

I was having my breakfast when Jongin oppa texted me.

“Bad news…”

“What?” I replied.

“This handsome and hot oppa of yours has business to take care of. I can’t make it to school.” He texted.

I literally rolled my eyes before typing a reply. “Dinner is on you tonight.”

“Okayyy xD” he replied.

I smiled before washing my bowl. I looked at my watch and gasped. I’m going to miss the bus!!! I slipped on my shoes and literally ran to the bus stop. The bus’s doors were about to close but luckily I managed to reach there in time.

I apologized to the driver as I got up the bus. I stood up in the bus as there were already no more seats available. I tucked my hair behind my ear as I wiped my sweat away.

After a good 15 minutes, the bus arrived at the stop I was getting off at. I got off, not forgetting to tap my bus card on the machine next to the driver. I smiled and said thank you.

I headed into the school gates before going to my locker. I grabbed the books I needed and headed to class. I sat at my table and the bell rang, signalling that class was starting. My homeroom teacher entered, Banging the blackboard 3 times signalling for us to quiet down.

He then cleared his throat. “There will be a new student joining us today so I hope you will treat him well.” The class nodded their heads agreeing to the teacher.

OH YIPPIE!!! A new student. I mentally cheered in my mind. Hopefully I get to become friends with him…

The door then slid open, a tall boy with blonde hair walked in and faced the class.

“Hi, my name is Oh Sehun.”

Shoot.


A/N HI EVERYONEEEEE!!! Long time no update. I'm really so sorry. I'm just really busy with school now a days. Tons of exams, homeworks and duties. I'll update whenever I have the time. I really do hope you understand. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Do Subscribe, Comment and UpVote if you love my story. Thankssss xDDDD