Chapter 3

Eternally Loved...

CHAPTER 3

“Are you really okay?” Kai asked you. You looked at him before nodding and flashing him a sweet smile which caused Kai to chuckle. “We’re having Italian Food!!!” Kai shouted with happiness. You grinned before clapping your hands as Italian food was your favourite. Both of you were kept talking and talking and talking when suddenly Kai’s phone rang.

“Excuse me.” Kai excused himself before answering the phone through his Bluetooth. “Yeah… What?! Are you sure? Okay, I’ll be right there.” Kai looked at you with sad eyes and you knew what it meant. “Sorry…” Kai apologized. You were feeling disappointed but you understood that Kai was a very busy man so you shook your head with a smile before replying “It’s okay. We can always go some other time.”

Kai just kept quiet as he felt guilty. Actually, the person on the other line was Sehun. Sehun had informed him that BTS came to mess around with them. They must be fighting as Kai could hear cracking, grunting and thumps which made him more worried.

Kai dropped you at your apartment front and you got down from the car. “Bye oppa!!” You bid Kai goodbye and sent him a playful flying kiss to cheer him up which indeed did as you saw a wide smile plastered on Kai’s face. Kai said goodbye before zooming off.

You sighed as you saw the Red Ferrari getting further and further. Getting faster each mile it went. You then headed up to your apartment unit before showering and making dinner for yourself.

***

Kai reached their secret hideout before seeing 3 men dressed in black at the entrance. Most likely, the men were under BTS. Kai got out from his car before walking towards the entrance. The men took notice of Kai and started to attack Kai. Kai smirked and avoided all the attacks flawlessly before throwing punches and kicks back at the men which made them grunt in pain before falling.

Kai then ran further into the hideout and saw Sehun clutching onto his ribcage. His shirt was stained with blood but he was still fighting BTS. Apparently, BTS included 7 members who were all skilled in fighting. Kai immediately ran to Sehun’s side before throwing punches at the members of BTS.

“YOUR SO-CALLED BESTIE BUMPED INTO ME TODAY!!!!” Rap Mon screamed before throwing a punch which was aiming at Kai’s face but luckily Kai was able to avoid it. “IT WASN’T HER FAULT YOU BASTARDS WERE BLOCKING HER WAY!!” Kai screamed before kicking Rap Mon in the stomach and punching his face. “DAMN YOU!!!!” Jin screamed before throwing a punch at Kai’s face which caused Kai to grunt and kick him in the stomach.

Currently, already 6 members were already on the ground. The only member standing was Jimin who is the most skilled fighter in BTS but Jimin had a disadvantage. Jimin fights with strength and energy while Kai and Sehun fight smartly but of course also with strength and energy. Jimin his lips before shouting and threw punches and kicks at both Sehun and Kai who were able to avoid but there were also some that they missed and got punched or kicked.

When Kai and Sehun saw Jimin left a sensitive spot opened, they immediately took the chance to attack which left the last BTS member fall to the ground. “Never appear here again…” Sehun said while glaring at them. BTS all stumbled but managed to get up. V, one of their members, chuckled darkly before he spat “This will never be the last time you’ll be seeing us Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun and you might wanna watch over that Minyoung bestie of yours.” BTS started cackling before heading out of the hideout.

“Bastards…” Kai cursed before grabbing the first-aid boxes on the shelf. He passed one to Sehun before they started to clean and dress their wounds. “Are you okay?” Kai asked Sehun which he only got back a smirk and a nod. “I’m causing Minyoung to be in grave danger with these acts of mine.” Kai sighed before slouching onto the couch.

Sehun gave him an apologetic look before a genius idea popped into his mind. “Maybe I could transfer schools…” Kai’s face brightened before he replied “REALLY???” Sehun gave him a weird look before replying “I’m just doing this because I’m also involved in this matter and that pretty girl on the bus today...” Sehun smiled at the thought of the stunning girl which he sat next to on the bus today.

“Girl? What girl? Which girl finally succeeded to make this Ice Playboy smile at the thought of her?” Kai teased which caused Sehun to snap out of his thoughts. Sehun cleared his throat and shrugged. “I sat next to her on the bus today and saw the same school badge as yours on her blazer and man I fell in love with her at first sight.” Sehun smiled again. Kai whistled before saying “She is one unlucky girl.”

“HEY!!!!”

***

On the other side…

After you finished your dinner, you received a phone call. Apparently, the phone call was from the manager of Café de la Nouvelle Mairie.

“Hello?” you answered the phone. “Hi, Minyoung. It’s me Manager Kim.” The other person on the line answered. “Ohhhh~ Manger Kim, how have you been?” you asked. “I’m doing fine. Thanks for asking. By the way, I have a favour to ask from you.” “What is it?” You asked politely. “We are short of one worker because of some personal reasons. I was told to find someone to replace her and I thought of you. Do you mind replacing her?” You thought for a while before agreeing as you had to return back Kai’s money he sent on you. “Thanks so much Minyoung. A higher pay will be given as I was the one who found the worker. Work starts tomorrow. Thanks again Minyoung.” You said “Okay and you’re most welcome.” Then you ended the phone call.

You stretched your arms in the air before heading to your bedroom. You opened your closet and took out a transparent box. Your uniform for work was inside. You smiled and took it out before packing it into your bag so you can head to the café right after school.

You then went into the toilet to brush your teeth and combed you hair before you went to sleep.

Big day ahead tomorrow~” You thought to yourself before closing your eyes and went to dreamland.

***

The next morning…

You were waiting at your apartment front for Kai with a wide smile as Kai said he would be able to attend school today and would be fetching you to school. Kai’s Red Ferrari stopped in front of you and you opened the door and got in. “Morning oppa!!!” You beamed. “Morning~” Kai smiled back before stepping on the engines.

You looked at Kai and wanted to say something but realized there were bruises all over his face and arms. You took a better look and saw there were also cuts. “What’s wrong with your face?” You asked Kai with a voice full of hurt and concern. He mumbled something softly but you were still able to hear it. Kai mumbled “Had a fight…”

This is not the first time you’ve seen Kai like that. Sometimes, you would see the bruises but chose to ignore it as you knew Kai had a reason for all of this. You trusted him. You smiled and said “Take care of yourself okay. You might lose all your fan girls with this ugly face of yours.” Then you started laughing and Kai joined in too.

“Oh yeah! Oppa can you please drop me at Café de la Nouvelle Mairie after school as I need to start working my shift.” You asked Kai. “Okay, but I thought you only work there during the summer holiday.” Kai replied. “Oh~ They were short of one worker so the manager rang me last night asking me to fill in.” you answered. Kai only nodded as a reply.

The moment both of you step foot into the school, the fan girls surrounded Kai and you. You disliked attention and quickly avoided them before walking to your locker. When you reached your locker, you started taking out the textbooks needed and closed the locker door to find a panting Kai leaning on the lockers. You bit your bottom lip to contain the laughter which got a glare in return from Kai.

“See you in class~~~” You teased Kai before walking away.

During recess, both of you sat together at one table and started eating. You and Kai also started talking about all the stuff which you or he missed. The table was full of smiles and laughter. But you didn’t realize the stares and glares of jealousy and envy being thrown at you. When the bell rang, both of you headed back to class.

Finally, school was over. Both of you walked towards the front gate together. You looked down in fear when you saw BTS coming your way. Kai and Rap Mon bumped shoulders with annoyed faces before heading their own way. Kai squeezed your shoulders before leading you to his car. Both of you got in and Kai zoomed off to send you to work.

When you reached there, you bid Kai goodbye and said that you’ll see him in school tomorrow. Kai smiled and said “Bye Minyoung!!” before zooming off. You entered the large, elegant café and was welcomed by Manager Kim. You bowed and greeted her politely. She gave you your locker key and you headed to the staff room. You changed into your uniform and tied your hair into a neat ponytail before heading out.

Manager Kim passed you your nametag which you then pinned on your uniform. “You’ll be serving the customers their ordered food and drinks today and also try to help with cleaning tables.” Manager Kim told you. “Okay.” You smiled before getting to work.

While you were cleaning one of the tables, the bell on the door rang signalling someone entered. The person who entered caught your attention.

***

A/N Hi guys!!!! Candy888 here with CHAPTER 3!!!! Thanks so much for all the comments, subscribers and upvotes. If you love this story, please show your support by commenting, subscribing and upvoting. Btw, I'm not an anti-fan of BTS. I LOVE THEM. I just used them as the enmies as they suit the role. Ahahaha!! So thanks everyone and till next time then~