We are just best friends as I know

Remember me!

Still Luhan's P.O.V.:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I sat up confiused.

"Whahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

He bust out in laugher.

"It was wrong....right?"

"Yeah..."

"....I know you're important...and as if I would actually think you're my cleaning boy! After you told me that you would never do this...not even in thousand years!"

I foze.

"Yah...that was 6 months ago..."

"Chinja?"

"Ne....you remember something~ And you....seem to be more comfortable with me now...or?"

He smiled lightly.

"Yeah...it's just...I feel like I've been with you so long..that I don't have to hide anything..."

His smile became brighter when his phone rung.

"Yeobaseyo?"

"What!?"

"Oh my god!"

"Of course! I'll be there in no time!"

"Baozi? What's going on?"

"Yah! My mom found out I had a car crash and my father then told her that I forgot my boyfriend and she had a heartattack!!"

"Oh my god! We should go to the hospital now!"

Doesn't he think it's strange that someone just told him that he has an boyfriend? Whatever! No the best time to think about this!

Minseok's P.O.V.:

What theeee ? Why did I say cleaning boy? Well...I wanted to say cleaning lady first....but at least I could remember something. And I kinda really feel comfortable....then my phone rang.

"Yeobaseyo?"

"Mister Kim? Your mother...she's in the hospital..."

"What?!"

"Yeah...she heard about your loss of memorie...and your father told her you forgot your boyfriend as well....after that she had a heartattack..."

"Oh my god!"

"Yeah..would you mind to come over? Where at the same hospital as ever, Luhan should know where it is."

"Of course! I'll be there in no time!"

I hung up and it was silent for a few seconds.

I forgot my boyfriend...? I have a boyfriend? Luhan said I don't have one...was he lying?

"Baozi? What's going on?"

But ho could such a cute deer ever lie?

"Yah! My mom found out I had a car crash and my father then told her that I forgot my boyfriend and she had a heartattack!!"

"Oh my god! We should go to the hospital now!"

Just go and visit my mother..I can do this....

__________________________________________________________________________________

As soon as we arrived. *Luhan drove...* I went in andasked where my mother was....right afterI entered her room she began to yell!

"Who are you! Being gay! You're not my son! Remember when I told you that gay people are scary fags!?"

I just nodded without even knowing what she was talking about.

"What do you think to come here with your boyfriend?!"

I froze.

"W-what?"

"hahahaha! Think I don't know who your boyfriend is? I alwayus told you to keep away from Luhan but you never listened!"

I just walked out of the hospital and sat in Luhans car.

"Are you ok...?"

"Drive me home."

"Minseok?"

"P-please Luhan....just drive me home..."

What did she mean by Luhan is my boyfrined? We're just bestfriends as I know!

It's so short and crappy and everythin bad...sniff time to sleep...it's already....whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? 05.07am?? I better go sleep~ Night everyone and don't kill me for this crappy chapter, pleeeaaaassseee~