More than there should actually be

Remember me!

Xiumin P.O.V.:

"Minseok~~~"

A smiling Luhan ran towards me.

Ok...this time I'll be nice......

"Hey....Luhan.."

The smile on the youngers face disapaired and he walked normaly now.

"....hey...."

God dammit! Again I was too......shy? i don't know....Luhan is just...He's adorable and cute and nice and helps me a lot...and if it's needed he can be manlier than I could ever be....by the way....he looks good! He you seen that guy? He's like the godness of humans! Ehm...don't wonder...I'm gay and I was close eith Luhan for a long time now...and since we started to dance together I felt that...well....We could say that...ehm we're dancing 'troublemaker-now' in the moment...and he's doing the girls, since he can dance better than me...so imagine how hard it is to controll yourself and try to not that y creature that's dancing a very dance with you! It's hart!

"So do we start from the beginning or is there a part you want to practice now?"

I looked at him and blushed a bit. He had just put his shirt off and was about to put his dance clothes on.

"I-I think we can start l-like this..."

"Minseok? Are you alright? You're burning."

He had put his hand on my forhead. I turned around and went in the hall since I was ready.

"I-I'm fine!"

 

Luhan's P.O.V.:

I'm worried you know. Minseok and me were friends since we were  kids and he was always so nice and warm hearthed....and suddenly he became colder. It's a while now that I had feelings for him...I know it's not right to just fall in love with your best friend...but I still like him a lot and I think it's because of this that he began to cool off against me. He speaks normally to Tao and Sehun....he laughs a lot....but since a few months he stoppped doing so in my presence. He kkept distance but I wonder why he's still dancing with me. I mean we don't dance...normal stuff. You could say we get a bit touchy while dancing. It feels right and I feel that he is enjoying it as well...but he doesn't look at me. Is he magining it is some random wife in his arms? I don't really want to know. At least I can see him for a hour the day....I can touch him even if I have to pretent to feel nothing..it's really hart.

"So do we start from the beginning or is there a part you want to practice now?"

I don't want to think about it anymore...I put my shirt of and wanted to put my other on when I saw that Minseok was starring at me.

"I-I think we can start l-like this..."

His cheecks were dark red and he was stuttering.

This is cute....but why is he like this? Is it because I'm topless? No, I don't think so....why would he blush because of this? He must feel ill or something...

"Minseok? Are you alright? You're burning."

I put my hand on his forhead to check if he was having a fever and he was really burning. Now his cheecks were even redder...if that was possible. He must really feel terrible. I looked at him and studied his face...it's so cute...and handsome. I looked in his eyes and he turned around and left.

"I-I'm fine!"

He must really hate me.....if he doesn't even want me to touch him so light. Why am I even here...maybe..just maybe I should stop geting on his nerves? Maybe I should, but I can't do other than be selfish...I have to be near him!

I followed him to the hall where ha was already making some moves.

His face is normal now....is he alright now?

"Should I join you?"

I put the music on and we started.

He touched me everywhere where he was suporsted to touch.....but suddenly he touched my member and I was just to surprised to continue what was followed from him falling on me with his hand...still on my member.

I looked up and saw a very red minseok. I bet I was even redder.

Our faces were only inches from the other away and HIS HAND WAS ON MY MEMBER!

I could feel his breath on my face and saw that his eyes were going from my eyes down to my lips. I them and he began to tremble...and with him his hand....so that he began to accidantily rub over my clothed member. I almost moaned....almost...but he became aware of what he was actually doing. He got up fastly and let me at the floor.

"S-sorry about that...I didn't mean to fall on you.."

He looked back on me this time smiling and giving me his hand.

"A-are you ok?"

I blushed obviously but I didn't care. This was the first time i a while that Minseok was being nice and warmhearthed to me. I grabbed his hand with a flutter feeling in my tummy.

 

Xiumin's P.O.V.:

I'm on top of Luhan.......oh god....his breathing is making me crazy...

I looked deep in his eyes and I knew he was blushing hard...how couldn't he I just touched ....and am now on top of him...

My eyes went away from those chocolate brown eyes to his cute and y pink lips.

I wonder how it would be like to kiss them.....but Luhan would never speak with me again....

As if reading my mind he with his tongue over his lips.

Oh god....don't do this...Or I'll..really...

I began to tremble and wasn't really aware where my left hand actually was...or better was doing. I only became aware when I saw that Luhan was holding something back....he tried not to.....M.O.A.N......

Oh....god....my hand is still on his memeber....and I'm actually rubbing....it...and he's...almost ....but doesn't that mean that it feels good...? Ah! Stop it! Or it would end bad!

I stood up and looked away from him since I knew that I would be in trouble if I saw a red Luhan with sweaty hair and a almost bulge in his short pants.

Now....you better be nice and do as if nothing happened...

"S-sorry about that...I didn't mean to fall on you.."

Wait...what about that was nice...

I smiled and looked at the still red deer in front of me. I held my hand in his direction *and took the right on purporse*.

"A-are you ok?"

I saw how his eyes widened a bit and his blush became darker.

If this only were because he likes me and not because he's probably creept out...

Then he smiled as well and grabbed my hand. What came next surprised me...and him.

I laughed....I laughed with him next to me and saw how he was shocked.

But soon he laughed with me.

"Did you hit your head or anything like that?", he asked while trying to breath.

"Seems like it!"

Now we were back on the floor, but now beside each other.

I heard that Luhan inhalated to say something and I looked at him...but before he could say something the bell told us to leave the hall.

We stood up and went back to change our clothes. After that we went outside and the impossible happended....Luhan hugged me and ran away afterwards

What....? What does that mean? I mean we did this a lot before, too.....but....this time....it felt....more meaningfull.

soooooorrryyyyyy! Asiafanfic wasn't working and I couldn't write anything!!! I'll try to upload as much as possible.....Would love it when you would upvote, comment...etc. Love you <3