The chance to hurt and take away

Remember me!

Luhan's P.O.V.:

"ARE YOU STUPID!?"

Kris seemed shocked and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Luhan...."

He took my hand but I slapped his hand away. I ran after Minseok.

"Minseok! Where are you!! Minseok!!"

I ran around the park and it's getting colder. And on top of it it suddenly began to rain.

...I have the keys to his flat....and he probably doesn't remember how to come back to his flat....!

"MINSEOK!!!"

I wanted to run again when I heard a sobbing voice.

"L-L-luhan......"

"Minseok!!!"

I ran to the cute boy who was lying on the floor.

"W-why did you run away?"

"I-I just couldn't handle it..."

"What? What couldn'y you handle?"

Minseok closed his eyes and fell asleep.

You stupid baozi...you had to tell me something!

I brought him back home and laid him on his bed.

I myself went to the sofa and l fell asleep there.

.

.

.

"L-Luhan...what are you doing here?"

hm?

I opened my eyes and saw Minseok. His eyes were red and puffy and he looked hearthbroken.

"M-minseok..."

I reached out for his hand but he took a few steps back.

"C-could you please leave....?"

"Arraseo...."

What did I do wrong? Why is he like this?

I stood up and just went out of the flat not caring if I left something or not. After a hour I found myself in the park.....sobbing lightly.

I hate being so near to him.....and yet so far away. Why did this happen right after we got together...does my life hate me so much that it had to give me all I wished for and then take it all away after I knew how good it felt?

I wanted to take my cellphone out to text Chen and tell him that I'm going to be home soon but it wasn't there.

Oh...I must have left it at Minseoks.....

I went all the way back to his flat and found the door open.

"Minseok? Are you ok? I-I just wanted to get my cellpho-WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!"

I was shocked....very shocked.

"CHEN! Why are you...?!"

Chen was here.....he had pressed the smaler one on the wall and was just about to kiss him.

"What are you doing!?"

"Hm? What do you mean Luhan? Am I not allowed to spent time with my boyfriend?"

This guy is so dead when we're home.

"L-Luhan....ehm...."

Minseoks cheecks were burning.

"Well...ehm...."

I don't want to hear that he likes Chen....worse enaught that it's Chen! And he's probably believing that piece of !

"D-don't say it....I think I already got it...."

I just turned around not caring about what I was even doing in that flat. I just....had to go somewhere...but I couldn't stay at my own place since Chen would maybe be home soon as well and I really don't want to see him now. Maybe to Kris? But Kris is going on my nerves recently...he only is annoying....

But what other option do I have? I'll have to get along with him for a night...or two....

"Luhan?"

I stood in front of his door...crying again.

"Can I stay at your place for a while...?"

"O-of course...come in."

"Thank you...I...I....maybe I'll be here for a while...."

"What about school?"

"I'll get that....I only need to get my stuff from my house."

I went to his bedroom and threw myself on his bed.

"Luhan....what happened?"

I shouldn't trust him...I mean he's one of those guys who want to go between me and Minseok as well....but he's the only one i have right now.

"Chen lied to Minseok....and he now believes to be in a relationship with him!"

Kris eyes widened and he looked like he was about to smile.

"That's....sad....I'm so sorry....Can I help you?"

"No....I'm only going to be here for the weekend....and about school....as soon as it begins I'll be back at our place....I just need to calm down for a while."

I really can't trust him or it'll end bad.

 

 

Minseok's P.O.V.:

I opened my eyes and suddenly I realised I' not in the park....I'm not wet....I'm in my bed, was all of this only a dream?

I stood up and went to the livingroom, I froze.

"L-Luhan...what are you doing here?"

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me.

So This Wasn't A Dream! No! That means he really is dating Kris.....so it means he really....grabbes my ? Wait....why would he touch me when he has a boyfriend...? Why is he even nice? Well, maybe I'm just his friend. But why would he be so projective....I mean the last time a guy looked at me he put his arm around my shoulder.

I remembered something.....!! We were is that park really a lot! We were there not long ago....holding hands...? Means we were dating and now he's with Kris? Did he leave me for him? Did I leave him and he's trying to make me jelous? But why would I leave someone so awesome? I don't understand!

"M-minseok...."

He sounds sleepy........

He reached out for my hand but I went a few steps back.

I have to find out what we are...friends or more!

"C-could you please leave....?"

"Arraseo...."

He sounds so hurt....I feel so sorry...I could just cry.

He really left without a word....letting the door open.

Oh, he forgot his cellphone...I should run  after him...but where could he be? I don't remember where he lives, and I know I was at his place before.

I just decided to get his phone and call the first number in his favorites.

Wait....that's me....second.

CHEN

I'll just call him.

I really called him and he took up after a few seconds.

"Ah, yeobaseyo? Chen?"

"Ah! Minseok! Why do...you have Luhans phone?"

"Well...he brought me home since we were just doing this remember thingy and now he forgot his celllphone and I don't remember the way to your house...."

"No problem babe~ I'll just get his phone~"

He hung up.

Babe...?

 

After 15 minutes he arrived and just went trough the open door.

"Like open doors?"

He smiled and came closer.

"It has been a while since we really had time for us..."

What is he talking about!

"W-what?!"

"Don't tell me you don't remember your boyfriend? You're terrible~"

He pressed me against the wall.

He, my boyfriend?

"A-and what is Luhan?"

"Luhan is my best friend....he always was jealous of me because he seemed to like you...but not anymore since he and kris are officialy dating now."

"They are dating!?"

No! He can't be dating him! I knew it! Why were there even a glimmer of hope??

"Yeah....and YOU confessed to me....I'm missing you so much...and I'm afraid that Luhan takes you away...what if he doesn't like me because I toke his boy and now wants to take your lost memory as chance?"

"No! He would never do this!"

At least I know one thing, I know who Luhan is. My hearth seems to know it, even if my brain doesn't. I'm all shy and still happy around him....but that means I like him, what means I'll get hurst if he dates someone else...and he does.

"What are you thinking, sweety?"

He came even closer and he was about to crash his lips on mine when someone yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!"

He came closer...

"CHEN! Why are you...?!"

...and threw himself between me and Chen.

If he's dating Kris....why is he angry? Why does he care about me....why do I have a weird feeling in my tummy everytime he touches me?

"What are you doing!?"

Again he sound hurt...but not only this....he sounds angy and frustraited.

"Hm? What do you mean Luhan? Am I not allowed to spent time with my boyfriend?"

His eyes widined and he turned around to look at me. Tears were coming up in his eyes and he went a few steps away.

"L-Luhan....ehm...."

Ho do I explain this...? I mean how do I say: I called him over to get your cellphone because I didn't knew where you lived...?

"Well...ehm...."

How about I just say it like this?

I wanted to just say that when Luhan came first.

"D-don't say it....I think I already got it...."

What di he get? Is he thinking I'm believing Chen?! No! Never would I falll for something so stupid! Only showing up when Luhan isn't there....not coming to the hospital, this isn't my boyfriend! If anyone is then Luhan! No other than Luhan should be.

I wanted to tell him this....but he was gone.

"So....Xiumin~ We're all alone now......you know~"

He stepped closer angain and but his hand on my waist.

"DO NOT ING TOUCH ME YOU FREAKING LAIR!"

I turned around *And I would've flipped my hair if it would be long enaugh* and went in my room, loocked the door and laid down on my bed.

What should I do? I don't know where he could be....I don't know how I should even get to see him...not in school because now it's weekend....so I just have to search for himmmbut where? I only know Chen the , Kris....I just don't like him and Luha....I don't know....I think you could say I fell for him.

What Should I Do?

*Message from Kris~ Don't be rude to him~"

Luhans voice came out of my phone and I fastly took it.

I have...his voice as the sound of a message?

I looked at the text and froze.

'Well...Luhan's at my place....on my bed....and he's going to stay here for night~ Whatcha gonna do?'

A picture followed...Luhan, in boxers...laing next to Kris who was touching his chest.

God...how I hate that guy! I could just take a knife and chop his head up! After that I would probably burry him in the mountains.

But what is Luhan doing in Kris bed....only wearing boxers? Why is he at Kris' place! Why has Kris the chance to freaking touch him?!

I felt like throwing up. My heart hurts, hy head hurts from all the crting I did without even knowing...and my stomach hurts....propably from this jealousy. I hate Kris only for the fact that he has even seen Luhan.

But....what Luhan said in the park....is this true...am I being cold? Is he really trying to make me happy? Do I really not smile? I feel so sorry for making him cry....and I even wanted to tell him wy i was confused....general BUT THEN CAME KRIS! How I hate him!

Both thinking the other maybe like a other......funny how Luhan and Chen begin to fight about Minseok and Minseok and KRris are starting to fight about Luhan.....and XiuHan is suffering because of it! I'm such a terrible person...but hope you still enjoy it~ Love you all<3