The one I love

Remember me!

Luhan's P.O.V.:

hehehe I hugged him~~~~ It felt so great...but maybe he's creeped out now....well played you idiot! But I had to do it!

While having a little mental fight I saw Kris sitting on a bench and looking in space.

"Yah~ You ok?"

He looked up and smiled.

"Just tired....school is crap!"

"I know....well it's our last year so let's enjoy it!"

Right...it's the last year for Kris, Minseok, Jinki and me....how will it go after we graduated? Will Minseok still want to dance with me?

"You look worried....that doesn't happen often...what happened...xiumin again?"

Yes, I told him about my crush....
"well, yeah...he smiled and laughes and I hugged him...but will he be back to his cold self by tomorrow?"

"You're a good friend..but we all know he is just a friend!"

I stood there confiused...until I saw that Kris was looking behind me. There stood Minseok. Suddenly Kris took me by my waist and pressed me against himself and waved Minseok. But he just stood there with a sad expresson on his face...he turned around and left. I wanted to follow him but Kris stopped me.

"What is that about Kris!?"

"Stop to catch after him...Luhan...I like you....why don't you just stay with me?"

"What?!"

I could free myself and ran after Minseok but couldn't find him.

Kris.....always making my life harder...

I wanted to go home when I saw a young boy in front of me.

"Sehun?"

"Luhan! How are you?"

The boy came next to me.

"Well....it's not too bad..."

"Oh..You know I transvered school! I'm going to be at your school next week!"

"Really? Well, that's cool!"

"Yeah~ And how's Xiumin?"

"He's good...I guess."

I smiled and said I had some important things to do. Like that I left tto my room and threw myself on my bed.

"Ah! Guy you're so lazy! Go and take a shower!"

"'k, hyung!"

I went to the bath and stepped under the shower. The water was hot and was flowing down my body.Everywhere was dust and my blonde hair was wet like everything around me.

How would it have felt like when he had kissed me? What would have happened if he just had continued what he was doing...or better doing more...Oh come on Luhan! Stop thinking dirty!

Xiumin's P.O.V.:

He hugged me....ohhhhh~~

I walked to the park to get my head clear. When suddenly I saw him....he's with Kris..! God how I hate this brat! everyone who has eyes is able to see that he's having a crush on Luhan!

"well, yeah...he smiled and laughes and I hugged him...but will he be back to his cold self by tomorrow?"

Cute he's talking about me...but he seems worried...do I mean that much to him? Is there maybe than I was thinking?

"You're a good friend..but we all know he is just a friend!"

Or not.....

Luhan turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me. Then Kris grabbed his waist and pulled him to him and waved me.

How I wanted to punsh him and get Luhan....but...what if he confessed...and Luhan acsepted? That's probalby it...

I turned around and left....I'm kinda sad...I'm really sad so I just went to my favorit cafe and sat at my usual spot. I drank a cup coffe and went home.

But when he is with Kris...why would he still do those dances with me? Why would he allow me to touch him...and why would he enjoy it? Maybe should I ask him about being with Kris? But wouldn't that mean I'm saying he's gay? I am, but is he? If he is...what does our touchy dancing mean? Haaaach! I'll have to wait until tommorow to know!

"Yah! Xiumin!"

Why is someone at my door? At that time?

I opened my door and saw a Luhan with wet hair and in pijama.

"Are you stupit? Just because it's becoming summer doesn't that mean you can't catch a cold!"

The boy in front of me just chuckled.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course!"

I let the wet boy in.

"Why is your hair so..wet?"

"I was showering and felt the need to talk with you."

"What?"

"That in the park..."

Is he going to tell me he's dating Kris...?

"You know...I don't care if you date Kris...."

....this sounded as hurt as I am!!

"Minseok....I'm not dating him..."

"Really? You you can tell me if he's your bf? Even if I don't know what's so amazing about him..."

"Really! I'm not dating him! There's already sombody else I love!"

My eyes widined....he's in love with someone...?

"And this one is?"

He began to blush hardly.

"E-ehm....I-I should go h-home..."

"Like than? You can use my hair dryer if you want."

"O-oh...t-thank you..."

 

Luhan's P.O.V.:

"You know...I don't care if you date Kris..."

His voice seemed like he was angry and sad...just hurt.

"Minseok...I'm not dating him..."

Is Minseok now having a problem with me? Well...he doesn't seem to have a problem with me being gay...even if I never said so...but is obvious..

"Really? You you can tell me if he's your bf? Even if I don't know what's so amazing about him..."

Is he being jealous...? Does that mean he actually likes me? He can't get this wrong! Please! Don't get it wrong! I love you!

"Really! I'm not dating him! There's already sombody else I love!"

...I said what....no no no no...what do I do now..?

Minseoks cheecks became red and his eyes widened.

"And this one is?"

No! This is you! You idiot! Better is I leave....

"E-ehm....I-I should go h-home..."

I wanted to turn around when he inhaled to say something.

"Like than? You can use my hair dryer if you want."

Why are you keeping me any longer in your house...?

"O-oh...t-thank you..."

I went to the bath and dried my hair.

Stupit, stupit, stupit! Now he's curious and how am I supporsted to tell him that I'm actually in love with HIM?

I want out of the bath when Minseok wanted to knock on the door....since I was quite a long time in there....and because my life hates me he had to fall over and I had to be on top of him our faces again only a few inches from each other away.....this is happening often...isn't it? Two times this day.....

"A-are you ok?"

I looked at the cute blushing baozi....

"You want to drink something?"

"W-what about school...?"

"Didn't hear? Is falling out....sniff..."

"Really?? Noooooo~"

He smiled and I had to laugh. We stood up and he brought to bottles of beer...soon it was 10 bottles and in the end we ended up drunk....

No one's P.O.V.:

"You know~ I was really totally jealous about you dating Kris!"

"I told you! *hicks* I'm not dating him!"

"Yeah right! And who's the one you love?"

Luhan stood up (Since both of them were sitting on the sofa and sat down on Minseok's lap.

"Three times you can guess~"

"I hope it's me!"

The younger kissed the smaller one.

"Damn right Sherlock~"

He kissed him again...this time more...He with his tongue ofer the older one's lip and this one let his tongue in without hesistation. Their kisses got hotter and hotter from every time....Luhan was about to take his shirt of since it was damn hot in Minseok little flat...The moment he was about to take it off Minseoks Cellphone rang and troublemaker's 'now' came on.

"Ohoo~ Really like that one?"

"It reminds me of you~ And is actually your ringtone....why are you calling me...?"

Minseok picked up.

"Yah, Xiumin! Is Luhan with you? I didn't see him since he stormed out of our apartment saying he has to speak with you."

"Well *hicks* he's actually here with me~"

"Hyung...? Are you drunk?"

"Both of us are damn drunk!"

"Ah, Luhan! You're alive!"

The young boy began to laugh.

"No need to worry! Baozi isn't doing anything bad to m-ahhhhhhh~"

Luhan just had to moan since Minseok just touched his clothed member.

"Guys? You ok?"

"Never felt better~"

With this Minseok hung of. He changed position with Luhan so that the younger was under him and rubbed .

"This time there's no need to hide your moans!"

And like that Luhan began to moan loudly.

"Continue! Don't stop!"

Minseok enjoyed what he saw....a Luhan.

Suddenly it knocked on the door.

"Guys go sleep....seperat!"

Suddenly they felt dead tired and feel asleep together on the sofa.

 

Xiumin's P.O.V.:

I opened my eyes and became aware of me being on the sofa.

"Yah Luhan!'

Ouch...my head is hurting!

"D-down here..."

Luhan was on the floor right next to the sofa...

"You ok?"

"Just a hangover....you remember what happened last night..?"

"We drank too much?"

"Yeah...that's the only thing that left...we drank and where talking about bul...My head hurts..."

"It was your idea....be quite...do you want some coffe?"

"Please..."

I stood up and went to the kitchen to make coffe when I felt that my lip was hurting....suddenly a picture of last night jumped in his head....But what he remembered was impossible....because it was the memory of kissing Luhan!

Omg....someone commented~~~~ thank you very much bora_xiuhan <3 first one who commented on my first real story ;_; felt so happy that I had to write another chapter! Thank you for reading! Love you all!