This cutie is mine!

Remember me!

Luhan's P.O.V:

god...I'm the happiest man on earth...

I followed Minseok into the shower after our little...well conversation about getting dressed or not xD And I think I made a good job...I mean look at me now~

We entered the shower and I looked at his beautiful body.

"Minseok....did I ever tell you how beautifull you are?"

"How about you tell me while looking at my face and not my crotch?"

I fastly looked up and was met with an heartwarming smile. I kissed his lips and got my arms around his waist getting him close to me. In that movement out member touched and Minseok and I as well let out a loud moan into the kiss. We continued like this until...I felt how hard the older was.

"Huh...is this my fault?"

I got my hand around and moved slowly up and down.

"Oh god...."

He let out a moan what didn't make my member less hard.

"How does that feel~"

I tried to , since he was a playing hard to get a few moments ago.

"Mhh~"

I stopped and Minseoks mouth fell open.

"I-it feels awesome....continue.....faster...do it faster!"

This was the moment I knew I got him. I attacked his milky skin once again and left more hickeys on it. I bit down on his sensitive spot and moved my hand even faster. He was a ess by then what let me smirk evilly.

"Mh...Luhan I'm close!"

In that moment I queezed hardly his base what was followed with a loud moan but that's it.

"Luhan!"

"What?"

I started to act innocent trying to tease the smaller.

"You're such a tease~"

He turned around and continued to relax under the hot water. I looked down his back...o his little cute . Slowly I let my finger approach his hole and then out of the blue I put a finger what made Minseok moan.

"L-Luhan! Wha-"

I added a second one and soon a third. The moved around and Minseok rolled his hips on them enjoying the feeling.

"Oh ...Luhan...just me now...if you stop now...I swear...you're freaking dead!"

And since we know that when you got to get on Minseoks nerves...you better watch out~

I leaned over his earlobe.

"As you wish~"

I whispered with a very husky voice since holy did this .

Without anymore warnings I slammed my member in Minseoks hole and the smaller cried out in lust. He leaned on the walls and let me him from behind.

I continued to on his neck while ing furiously into him.

Somehow I feel bad...I mean after the second round today...he'll surely be very sore...but what can I do if he's so damn hot?

I up his neck back hi ear.

"I'm close...how about we come together?"

I got one of my hands back to and pumped him in the same rythm I was ing him.

"Oh goooooo~ddd......Oh my...I'm so close....."

Minseok was holding my neck and resting his head on my chest...so I could see his pleased face. His mouth was slightly open and moans kept jumping of those red lips. His hair stuck on his forehead and his eyes were closed tightly waiting for his . Then his eyes shot open mouth opened more and a long loud moan came out of his mouth as his walls clenched what send me over the edge as well.

After we recovered we went out, dried ourselves and then dressed.

"Now that you got what you wanted I can finally put on clothes...."

"Yesh!"

He rolled his eyes and fastly put boxer and pants on before I could change my opinion.

You really are cute >//< and only mine~

With a big smile I looked at his neck full of hickeys.

Well.... written at 1:30 am...what did I expect? xD hope ou still like it <3