It hurts! ;_;

Remember me!

Luhan's P.O.V.:

I stood in his livingroom waiting for him to get dressed....when he suddenly came out in underwere.

"Yah....you know where my clothes are? I can't find them."

"Hahaha...are you already so comfortable with me that you can walk around in boxers?"

He looked down at himself and blushed.

"Well.....can't put on dirty clothes."

That's my excuse~

I pouted and Minseok looked at me confused.

"Ehm..so my clothes?"

I went in his direction got his hand and led him in his room.

"You know, you have a closet."

"Oh...it's behinf that door.."

I smiled and squiezed his hand.

"Now change~ He have to go to the park!"

I stiffened by the word park and looked at me. His eyes filled with pain.

"I-Is something wrong?"

"No....please wait in the livingroom."

He pushed me out of his room and shut the door fastly.

Did I say something wrong?

I went back to the livingroom and sat down at the sofa....this sofa.

I lyed down and fell asleep soon...since Minseok was really taking time...

 

 

"L-Luhan.."

Minseok touched my shoulder.

I didn't open my eyes...too absorbed in my dream I just grabbed Minseok by his waist and dragged him on top of me. I let his head rest on my chest and I let my hand go through his hair. He seemed to think that I'm still asleep since he didn't speak up or move...or he just enjoyed it...well I guess it's the first one for him and the second me ://

 

After good a halve hour in which Minseok had slept on top of me he woke up and cought me being awake as well.

"Finally awake?"

He had to ask this?

"Yah, you're the one who slept on top of me until now."

His face became incedebly red.

"Mian....I just...you....asleep...and..yeah.."

He wanted to got up when he realised that my one hand has on his waist...the other on his . This time he not only blushed...he began to tremble.

I wanted to press him harder on my body but since I didn't want to scare that little kid on top of me I just lighted my grip and let my hands go down from him. I bet I imagined it but I think I saw that he didn't like it at all.....that I let go of him.

"So what about going to the park?"

"B-but the sun will be setting in a few hours..."

"Then we have a few hours!"

I took his hand again and we left his flat.

 

Minseok's P.O.V.:

(I know we already had all this but Minseoks reaction is so funny,,,,I have to write in this point on vision as well!)

Ahhhh! I can't find my clothes! I don't have anything t wear and am standing here in boxers....we are close? Right? He sure already saw my body...ok ok ok ok ok ok....no dying now....step out of your room and ask Luhan where your closet is...

"Yah....you know where my clothes are? I can't find them."

"Hahaha...are you already so comfortable with me that you can walk around in boxers?"

I looked down at me and had to blush. This is so emberassing...and Luhan, too, is blushing....what should I do....?

"Well.....can't put on dirty clothes."

That's true.....it's like putting sweaty shirts on after you had a shower...Wait...

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?!"

"It was soaked with sweat...shouldn't I ask what you did with me?"

"What?!.....Are you going to go home like that?"

"This is what I was up to why?"

"E-everybody will stare at your body since you're hella hot.....AND YOU'RE GOING TO CATCH A COLD!"

"What did you say?"

A picture of the topless Luhan was in my mind...

He took a shpwer in my shower...and went out topless...and I did something and because of this his shirt was sweaty? And I said that he's hot...and he heared it and I began to hesistraite. Means I'm really hiding that I like him.....what probably means I know who he loves...and that one is not me. It hurts to know this...it hurts a lot...

He pouted...and it looked so adorable...but why the heck is he pouting? Ah, whatevaaa~ I'm still only in boxers!

"Ehm...so my clothes?"

He took my hand and led my to my room.

But there's nothing!!

We stopped in front of a door and he opened it.

"You know, you have a closet."

"Oh...it's behind that door.."

So embarresing...

He squiezed my hand and smiled.

"Now change~ We have to go to the park!"

The park.....the park....

"That in the park...."

.

.

.

"There's already somebody I love!"

Right...I almost forgot....I'm not in his eyes...it's someone else...

"you were kind of jealous because of Kris~"

I was jealous of someone...is that....is this one the one he loves...? So Luhan is into guys...*I guess nobody would call a girl Kris..or?* but he love another guy.

I looked at him and I felt that I was about to tear up.

"I-Is something wrong?"

"No....please wait in the livingroom."

Of course...everything is wrong! You being nice is wrong! Stop making me hope!

I pushed him out of my room, shut the door and sat down at the ground.

I want to cry....but if I cry you'll see my puffy eyes later...Luhan will think something's wrong and will worry maybe he'll find out that I like him...strange....I barely know him but am already falling for him...he's amazing.

I sat a while on the groung, trying not to cry before I was able to change.

 

I went out of my room finaly ready to go out when I found the deer on my sofa..

He's cute like that..sleeping.

I went closer and tried to wake him up.

"L-Luhan.."

I touched his shoulder lightly.

He didn't wake up....he just grabbed my waist and dragged me on top of him. My head rested on his chest and his hand went trough my hair.

Who is he thinking of right now...? Kris? I really hate this guy! I don't know him but hate him!

After a while I opened my eyes and realised that I fell asleep. I looked up to Luhan only to see that his eyes were open...looking at me...and he's till hding me? Even if he knows I'm not Kris?

"Finally awake?"

His ees widened.

"Yah, you're the one who slept on top of me until now."

Is he upset because I'm on top of him...just like this?

"Mian....I just...you....asleep...and..yeah.."

I wanted to get up when I realised where Luhans hands were at. The one were at my waist, ok....the other one was on my .

He is grabbing my ? He.Is.Touching.My.. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

I felt how his grip became tighter but suddenly it loosed up and his hand  let me go.

You idiot.....I want to have a excuse to touch you!

I stood up and straighened my clothes.

"So what about going to the park?"

"B-but the sun will be setting in a few hours..."

"Then we have a few hours!"

He took my hand and we left my flat.

 

At the park I firstly was confused...I didn't remember being here even once...until I saw a bench. Suddenly I saw Luhan there with Kris who was pressing the deer against himself and was waving me. Luhan himself seemed shocked.

My heart.....it feels like being kicked a tousend times....in your balls. Only a bit higher.

"Minseok? Where are you~"

Suddenly Luhan stood behind me and looked at the bench.

He froze.

Is he remembering me seeing him here withKris...is he afraid I could remember? Hahaha...it hurts.

"Minseol....what is so special about that bench."

"It hurts."

I tuned around to left.

"M-Minseok...?"

I stopped.

He is sobbing..........

"WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!?"

What is up with him.....why is he crying again...why is he yelling at me....why do I feel like crying as well?

"WHY ARE YOU BEING SAD AROUND ME WHEN I TRY TO MAKE YO|U HAPPY!?"

"Why...are you not yourself?! Why do you not smile anymore? Why are you being two faced....warmhearthed and then cold again.....why are you doing this with me!?"

"L-Luhan...?"

Well played...I'm crying.

"Why are you being hurt?"

"Because I L-"

"HEY GUYS! I didn't exspect you here around that hour!"

Kris came between us ignoring our shouting and crying.

How about we get a coffe together?

But I couldn't handle him in this moment..I ran away.

"Minseok!"

I'm sorry Luhan! But you better stay with your true love! I can't handle to see you happy with him...happy with him and arkward with me....I hate it! It hurts me si much! I feel like killing me! I really would be glad if I could stop the pain I'm feeling.

Noooo~ Don't do things you'll regret! Hope you like this chapter as well~ love you all<3