Decision

Remember me!


Xiumin's P.O.V.:

Wait...that can't be....never I kissed "...Luhan! Impossible!"

"Minseok..."

I tuned around and saw a very cute and sleepy Luhan.

"What is with me? And why impossible?"

"I....nothing...I mean..."

I blushed hardly and he just giggled.

"You're so cute~ It's a nice feeling to know you where thinking about me....but don't tell me that impossible means something bad!"

Well....in my memory you enjoyed it a lot...what makes it so impossible.

"L-Lu?"

"Ne?"

"Are you into guys?"

What the ? Why am I asking this....oh god...what must he be thinking? Omo.....

He blushed and looked at me a bit confioused...but then he smiled and came a few steps closer.

"I hope you don't mind that at all....but I actually am into guys...I tought you already knew since you were kind of jealous because of Kris~"

"W-what...I wasn't jealous..I just...was surprised..."

"Oh, then you were ok with it?"

"You are dating?!"

This can't be...he is dating him afterall?

"No! I'm not...I just wanted to ask if you had a problem with me dating someone..."

"Well.."

Of course I would mind....but as if I could ever tell you this!

"It's your life....love who you love....but please...keep being the Luhan I know!"

 I couldn't look at him...I just was too embassed...

He hugged me from behind and put his chin on my shoulder.

"I promise...I'll be forever with you."

"Yah...that sounds....weird."

It sounds awesome....but please stop to do things like this.....If you keep on to seduce me like this I won't be able to hold me back for long.

"Hahaha, you're right....sounded kinda....'weird'."

 

Luhan's P.O.V.:
 

"Luhan! Impossible!"

What's going on?

hmm, Luhan...you're so hot..!

what....? Was that Minseok's voice? It's so different....sounds.... No

 this is impossible.

I walked to the kitchen to find a mentally distroyed Minseok.

"Minseok..."

I sounded really sleepy...even if I was absolutly awake!

"What is with me? And why impossible?"

"I....nothing...I mean..."

He's such a cutipie. I giggled....I had to..

"You're so cute~ It's a nice feeling to know you where thinking about me....but don't tell me that impossible means something bad!"

Please don't let it be bad...something like...I want to be with Luhan! Impossible! Or I love him so much...I know he doesn't have the same feelings..but I love you Luhan! Impossible!

"L-Lu?"

"Ne?"

"Are you into guys?"

Did he just...how do I tell him...wouldn't he be disgusted...why does he even ask...did he remember something of last night....did I do something...?

Without really knowing I stepped closer.

"I hope you don't mind that at all....but I actually am into guys...I tought you already knew since you were kind of jealous because of Kris~"

He was....wasn't he?

"W-what...I wasn't jealous..I just...was surprised..."

Means that I'm not special for him...?

"Oh, then you were ok with it?"

"You are dating?!"

Ha! I knew I'm not so lost...or am I only building up hopes? Does he like me?

"No! I'm not...I just wanted to ask if you had a problem with me dating someone..."

"Well.." Well what...? Yes or no?

He turns around and hides his face from me.

What is there what you want to hide?

"It's your life....love who you love....but please...keep being the Luhan I know!"

I love YOU! Dammit...why is it so difficult to say? Of cource I'll always keep being the Luhan he knows...I'll always be HIS Luhan!

I hugged him from behind and put my chin on his shoulder. I could see how red he was....and how he trembled...

I'll get you, no matter what!

"I promise...I'll be forever with you."

"Yah...that sounds....weird."

Well..I know it does....but you'll have to hear it a lot from now on!

"Hahaha, you're right....sounded kinda....'weird'."

But I swear I'll hold that promise.

My grip around his wasit became a bit stronger and he blushed again as he put his hand on mine.

"L-Luhan...I....lo...."

hm?

His face became even redder and he shoock his head.

"I-I'm looking for the coffe beans....but can't find them...could you help me please?"

You little liar.

I took the coffe beans which were standing in front of him and gave them to him...I smiled and went out of the kitchen.

I'll make you fall for me...just wait!

Minseok's P.O.V.:

What is he doing! I almost confessed to him! Ahhh! He's.....just so....handsome...nice and warm...He hugged me...again...and this time...longer and stronger...I touched his hand....://///

I fastly made the coffe and went with two cups in the living room where Luhan were lying on the couch.

He's asleep again....

I sat next to him and watched him.

He's so handsome and pretty the same time.

Damn right Sherlock.

He sat on my nap and kissed me

.

.

.

No need to worry! Baozi isn't doing anything bad to m-ahhhhhhh~

I was shocked....what is this...is this a wet dream of mine....did I have a dirty dream? It must be like this..

Luhan's P.O.V.:

My head is still hurting....

I opened my eyes and realised that I feel asleep again. I looked next to me and saw how Minseok looked at me shocked.

"What is it?"

He shoot up and surprisement and held the cup coffe in front of his red face.

"Y-your coffe!"

"Ah, thank you....say...may I use your shower after I drank my coffe? I don't know why but I'm all sweaty...what the hell did we do yesterday?"

"O-of course..."

"You remember anything?"

He became even redder and shock his head fastly.

"N-no! Nothing!"

Did I do something? I mean drunk..who knows what I'm able to?

"Me either....I only remember..."

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"That you seemed very jealous because of The thing with Kris."

"I-I told you! I weren't jealous! Now drink your coffe, stupit deer!"

I took the cup and sat up.

"Hm~ How did you get me to sweat yesterday~"

"Yah!"

After I drank my coffe I took a shower. Soon I was ready but my shirt was sweaty...that made no sense to put something on that stinks if you just had a shower. And by the way....I was in the mood to tease Minseok.

I walked out of the bath in the livingroom....topless and in my skinny jeans.

"Ah Luhan. You're read-"

The boy starred at my chest with a red face and turned around quickly.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?!"

"It was soaked with sweat...shouldn't I ask what you did with me?"

"What?!.....Are you going to go home like that?"

"This is what I was up to why?"

"E-everybody will stare at your body since you're hella hot.....AND YOU'RE GOING TO CATCH A COLD!"

"What did you say?"

"T-that you're going to catch a cold."

"Before that."

"I asked if you're going out like this..."

Hahahaha....you can't escape like this!

I stepped closer until my chest touched his back.

"You know that there was something between those two senteces..."

My voice was surprisingly deep.

He ran in his room and came back a few moments. He had a white shirt in his hands...

"H-here...wear this."

"Ah, thank you."

With this I left his flat and went home.

I'll make him mine no matter what...that's my decision!

I'm sorry ;_; I had an exam this week and had to learn so much....and I actually feel like I failed....sniff...whatever...excited to see them back with a  new album *-* Love you all for reading this <3