whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Remember me!

Luhan's P.O.V.:

I woke up in my boxers next to kris..who was hugging me.

"WHAT THE KRIS!"

The named guy opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Yes, babe?"

"What the hell is this about? I have a boyfriend...and how the heck are my clothes?"

Kris, ignoring my question, began to move his fingers over my chest.

"Well is it right to say you have a boyfriend if he doesn't remember you? If he thinks he's going out with someone else?"

I just rolled my eyes.

"Never is Minseok believing that idiot...I mean he's clever."

"You think that? He texted me last night that Chen was actually in his shower and they're going to do something.....really dirty."

What? No.....no. He isn't someone who would just trust a simple, bad lie.

Kris hand was now in my stomach. I tried to push his hand away but he just continued.

"And by the way, what's so good about him? He's small, fat, dump....."

"Yah! Don't call him that! He's really talented and-!"

Kris had his hand in my boxers and just grabbed my member.

"The hell are you doing! Let g-."

He began to .

"Stop this you ert!"

"You know....I want you to be mine~ Even if you don't want..."

God dammit.

I took his arm and tried to get his ing hand away but since he's stronger than me it ended with him tightering his grip.

"Stop i-mm stop!"

"But I don't want to~"

I saw how he hi lips and he was about to put my boxers down when I slapped him.

He let go and held his cheeck.....

"D-don't ever are to do this again!"

I took up the next best things which were around the bed and went to the door....it was looked.

"You won't just go away!"

" this..."

I kicked against the door until it opened and stepped out.

"Luhan! Babe! Wait!"

"I'm not your 'babe'! I do have a boyfriend and I'm going to fight for him! He's going to remember me no matter what! I love him and you won't ever be able to replace him...Don't even dare to appear in front of me again!"

I run away...not knowing where I was going to I ended up in front if Minseoks flat...and feeling like a staler I looked through the window to see if someone was in the livingroom.

Strange....I see Minseok alone...at...oh! 3am....he's...CRYING?

I knocked without a plan.

A few seconds later Minseok stood in front of me eyes puffy.

"W-what happened? What did Chen do? I'm go-"

"He did nothing....."

"What?"

Is he defending him?

Minseok froze in place.

"Minseok........you....are "

"No....he lied! I know this! I threw himout right after....you left....by the way......whose clothes are this? They're to big for you."

I looked down at me and realised that I was wearing a combi out of my and Kris' clothes.

Please don't think anything wrong.....

"Did you come here to tell me Kris and you are dating? If yes...you can go again, Kris already told me."

"He lied."

"Hm?"

"He lied."

I came a step closer and he went one back.

"B-but I s-saw the picture..."

"Which picture?"

He took his phone out and showed me the photo and the message bellow it.

"He's a lair! I had no place to go to and I didn't really want to go there and I fell asleep fastly since I was frustraited and waked up in my boxers!"

Minseok only looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Y-you two a-are not dating?"

I shoock my head and hugged him tightly.

"What are you doing here?"

I let go of him and looked at him.

"I ran out of Kris place after...well....he got on my nerves...and I found myself in front of your door....wait. Why were you crying?"

He looked at the floor blushing a bit.

"well I....tought... I would be alone now! You were so upset yesterday...and I don't have anyone I remember...at least a bit."

I froze.

"You remember something about me?"

He still stared at the floor.

"What do you remember...?"

"Ehm...I called you deer....youhavesomeoneyoulove...you're shirt was sweaty once you were here......Isaidyou'rehot.....the...park...youthoughtIwasjealousbecauseofKris.....you and kris seem really close....from what I remember since you were pressed against him once in the park....you're protective about me...what I don't understand...andIwassoangrywhenyoutoughtIwouldbelivethisin-"

"Minseok! Breathe! You have to calm down and tell me the things slowly."

He blushed even harder than before but looked now at me.

"I love y-yo-yogurt!

Is this all?

"Well...you said more before...you can't be serious you only remember yogurt...by the way, I understood:'I called you deer'..some thing about me and I love someone.my shirt was sweaty.....it was hot? Something in the park..You were jealous because of something...me and kris seem close because of that thingy in the park..I'm projective about you, you don't understand it...and something weird in the end."

I stepped closer and our faces were only a few inches away from each other.

"You think...you could tell me again....a bit slower?"

I could feel his breath on my lips and I swear...I was about to die.

"Ehm...how about we have a coffe?"

I just nodded and sat down at the couch.

I know I will get him to tell me everything..I mean it's Minseok.

After a few minutes Minseok came back from the kitchen with to cups of coffe.

"H-here."

He sat down next to me with a light red face.

"It's still blurry....but I think...I remember something.....something about us two...something really important...."

He turned around and looked at me....deep in my eyes..

I leaned closer and he closed his eyes.

"L-luhan....Are you....."

"hm?"

Say the right thing please.

"My.....cleaning boy?"

this is so crappy...I'm so tired...what the Minseok...? ^^ Talking bul~