"We are close...aren't we?" "Very close"

Remember me!

Luhan's P.O.V.:

"Excuse me....ehm....Who are you?"

What!?

"Minseok, it's me~ Don't be so formal with me."

"I'm sorry...you must be in the false room...I really don't know you."

"B-but....your're baozi....don't you remember me? It's me, Luhan!"

"Sir, I have no idea who you are or why you know my name!"

I cried hard and my sobbing became harder.

"B-but......d-don't you re-remember at least my f-face?"

He looked at me a while but right after a few seconds he looked away.

"I'm only saying this once...Can you please leave my room? I'm waiting for my friend who brought me here."

"But this is me! I was with you when the ambulance came and the whole morning before this and since we were little kids!"

This can't be! How can he forget me! This is just-

"Sir....can you please be silent? Others in the hospital may want to sleep."

The nurse entered the room and froze when she saw me crying.

"Is something wrong mister?"

"How can you say that he's ok!? He forgot me!"

"But aren't you the one who was with him?"

"Yes! I was with him all the time but he doesn't know who I am!"

I'm scared...what if he won't ever love me again? What if he hates me now?

The nurse got out of the room and came back with a doctor. This one checked on Minseok and after a while he looked at me.

"Well....he has amnesia...."

He turned back to Minseok.

"Where do you live?"

"Ehm....In the near of a cafe, there where the accident happened....and the adress is (...)"

"Well, where do you go to school?"

"Ehm...I go to the EXO high."

"Who are you close with?"

"ehm yes, I'm close with...."

He grew quite.

"Mr. Kim....do you remember who you're close with?"

"I remember there are a few boys....one of them dances....wait two are dancing...the other one...does wushu...and the boyfriend of the other one plays soccer.."

"You remember their faces?"

I held my breath.

Please....

"No."

I began to cry again.

"D-doctor..? Will he remember things again after a while?"

He was quite a while like searching a way to tell me that he is lost.....

"He should be able to rember everything....but it's possible that a few things will let out or that he'll forget a person at all or even forgets everything..."

WHAT?! NO no no no no no no no.....what if I'll get forgotten? What if he forgets that he loves me? What if....he'll begin to love someone else?

"No need to worry....The best thing you can do is spending time with him...doing things you did a lot before, vivit places you were at a lot."

The doctor left the room and it was quite....until Minseok finaly began to talk with me.

"S-so....I know you?"

I just nodded unable to speak at all...

"C-can you tell me how....close we were? I mean you cried like you would die..."

"W-we were very close. We know each other since we were two years old. We always were in the same schools, same classes and we even had the same hobbies."

"Really? What was our hobby?"

"We danced...always together....since 5th grade."

"Oh, is that so...what did we dance for example?'

"Firstly we danced things like B.A.P. warrior, SHINee's Sherlock, Everybody....and then we began to do partner dances...I always made the girl since you said I would suit that image better...."

"Really? Where we that close? Which partner dance did we recently?"

"We were in the middle of Troublemaker's 'Now'."

"We did things like this...???"

I laughed...but not of joy...my laugh was bitter.

"Yeah we did...we really were close....we always did something together...slept over at the others place...even slept in each others bed..."

"Hahaha...sounds like we were a couple! Hahahaha!"

My tears began to come again and many of them.

"W-why are you crying?"

That idiot! Does he even remember being gay!?

"By the way...do I have a relationship?"

I shock my head...(The doctor told me that when he doesn't remember being with a relationship with me and in our case we just started it I should try to get him again...because if I told him it could be that he doesn't acsept it)

"Oh...did I already have a girlfriend?"

"No you never had."

"Oh...does that mean I never kissed someone?"

"You did."

"What....? Did I kiss a girl just like this?"

Pah!

"Minseok...you're gay."

He looked at me and smiled.

"Ah, makes sense....because the first thing I was thinking as you came in was 'Man is that guy hot'"

He froze and his cheecks became red.

Well...I think that's good? Right?

"So....rest a bit...hopefully you get out of here fastly...and we can look around in your life."

I wanted to leave the room when he called me.

"Luhan! Wait....thank you for being here....and I'm sorry that I was so rude in the beginning."

"No....Don't be sorry..You lost your memory...no wonder you don't remember me."

"B-but now I at least know one of my friends~ I'm happy that you were here with me. Thank you my deer~"

What did he say?

"W-what?"

He seemed confioused.

"Hahaha....you used to call me deer because I looked like one....well this is what you said."

He smiled.

He remembers at least one thing about me by himself.

I smiled and left the room.

 

Minseok's P.O.V.:

I have amnesia? Really? I know that I am a student at the EXO high....and that I life at (...). But that's all...it seemes like I know the crying hot boy in my room since he came inn and hugged me....and as soon as I saied that I don't know him he began to cry.

"D-doctor? Will he be able to remember things after a while?"

It hurts me tovhear him like that...I don't know why but seeing him hurt makes me want to cry as well.

"He should be able to rember everything....but it's possible that a few things will let out or that he'll forget a person at all or even forgets everything..."

What? I maybe won't be able to rember who was my first girlfriend...my first kiss....my friends...my ...wait do I have a relationship right now?

"No need to worry....The best thing you can do is spending time with him...doing things you did a lot before, vivit places you were at a lot."

That means I'm going to spent a lot of time with him....what was his name again? Luhan? It kinda makes me happy.

"S-so....I know you?"

He just nodded..but kept quite.

"C-can you tell me how....close we were? I mean you cried like you would die..."

Oh no.....that sounded so mean!

"W-we were very close. We know each other since we were two years old. We always were in the same schools, same classes and we even had the same hobbies."

"Really? What was our hobby?"

"We danced...always together....since 5th grade."

So that is one of the two who dance...but I dance, too? Awesome~

"Oh, is that so...what did we dance for example?'

"Firstly we danced things like B.A.P. warrior, SHINee's Sherlock, Everybody....and then we began to do partner dances...I always made the girl since you said I would suit that image better...."

He and a grily image...? How it may be to dance with him in my arms...Wait...how intime were those dances?

"Really? Where we that close? Which partner dance did we recently?"

"We were in the middle of Troublemaker's 'Now'."

"We did things like this...???"

Wow...I didn't knew we where that close! I mean all that touchy touchy....

He laughed...but his laugh was really bitter.

"Yeah we did...we really were close....we always did something together...slept over at the others place...even slept in each others bed..."

Woah....we really seem to be close!

"Hahaha...sounds like we were a couple! Hahahaha!"

He began to cry again.

Wait...no no no...did I say something wrong? Did he maybe just breake up with his grilfriend or something?

My heart hurts....just by thinking he could have a grilfriend...strange.

"W-why are you crying?"

He looked at me frustraited. Was I right...? Wait...do I have?

"By the way...do I have a relationship?"

He shock his head.

Oh...so does that mean we're both single? Wait....why am I thinking like this? Am I gay? Do I like my 'friend'? But it seemes like he's very straight....

"Oh...did I already have a girlfriend?"

"No you never had."

"Oh...does that mean I never kissed someone?"

"You did."

What...I never had a Girlfriend but kissed already somebody? Maybe am I? No...or?

"What....? Did I kiss a girl just like this?"

"Minseok...you're gay."

Ah...I see...I knew it...

I smiled and looked back at him.

"Ah, makes sense....because the first thing I was thinking as you came in was 'Man is that guy hot'"

Wait....I said that he's hot...what must think now? Maybe I was hiding that I like him!

"So....rest a bit...hopefully you get out of here fastly...and we can look around in your life."

He wanted to leave but I still had to say something.

"Luhan! Wait....thank you for being here....and I'm sorry that I was so rude in the beginning."

"No....Don't be sorry..You lost your memory...no wonder you don't remember me."

"B-but now I at least know one of my friends~ I'm happy that you were here with me. Thank you my deer~"

What...? Deer?

"W-what?"

"Hahaha....you used to call me deer because I looked like one....well this is what you said."

I smiled.

I remembered something about him...I want to know more about him.

The boy smiled and left my room.

I want to spent time with my deer.

 

Luhan's P.O.V.:

Today he came back from the hospital and we went straight to his flat.

"Woah....It looks so comfortable here...When was the last time we were here together?"

"The day of your accident/ I slept over since the day after that was a free day...and I had to tell you something...in the end we got drunk...and yeah."

He stood in the livingroom cheecks a bit red.

"You had to tell me somethin?"

"You tought that me and Kris would have something....and since I don't like if people get me wrong I came here and told you the truth."

He went in his bedroom and as soon as I entered there he was asleep.

You're so cute :\\

 

Minseok's P.O.V:

I walked to the park to get my head clear. When suddenly I saw him....he's with Kris..! God how I hate this brat! everyone who has eyes is able to see that he's having a crush on Luhan!

"well, yeah...he smiled and laughes and I hugged him...but will he be back to his cold self by tomorrow?"

Cute he's talking about me...but he seems worried...do I mean that much to him? Is there maybe than I was thinking?

"You're a good friend..but we all know he is just a friend!"

Or not.....

Luhan turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me. Then Kris grabbed his waist and pulled him to him and waved me.

.

.

.

I was home a bit depressed when the doorbell rang.

.

.

.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course!"

I let the wet boy in.

"Why is your hair so..wet?"

"I was showering and felt the need to talk with you."

"What?"

"That in the park..."

Is he going to tell me he's dating Kris...?

"You know...I don't care if you date Kris...."

....this sounded as hurt as I am!!

"Minseok....I'm not dating him..."

"Really? You you can tell me if he's your bf? Even if I don't know what's so amazing about him..."

"Really! I'm not dating him! There's already sombody else I love!"

I woke up soaked in sweat.

This dream...it seems important...what was it again..Minseok! Try to remember what you dreamed!

There's already somebody else I love!

...Luhan is in love with someone...?

Again..my heart hurts.

Sorry...it's so crappy....and it repeats so much....the problem was to much blabla and less action...so I had to repeat everything...;_; well....time to remember Minseok~ Hope you still enjoy reading this~ Love you all<3 I hate headlines....