Son? Daughter?

Until The End of Time

Kyuhyun was staring at Ryeowook's sleeping face who was resting his head on his arm. He smiled and rubbed Ryeowook's belly that is now getting bigger. Ryeowook is reaching the fifth month of his pregnancy and everything is going perfectly well, the baby is healthy and so is Ryeowook. Ryeowook have been giving piano lessons to their neighbour's son every week and he's been taking care of his health more now.

Ryeowook stirred in his sleep and squinted to see Kyuhyun smiling at him. A sleepy smile was formed and then he got up and gave Kyuhyun a surpised kiss. Kyuhyun touched his lips and chuckled. "Who said you can kiss me? I know I'm irresistable but damn babe, you surprised me!" Kyuhyun laughed and Ryeowook giggled while hiding his face on Kyuhyun's chest suddenly embarassed by his bold skinship. Kyuhyun chuckled and kissed the top of Ryeowook's head.

"Hey babe, today is your check-up right? I think we should ask Dr Kim to tell us the gender." Kyuhyun said as he was making the bed while Ryeowook was washing up. "I told you Kyu, I don't want to know the gender. I want it to be a surprise!" Ryeowook said as he walked out of the bathroom, drying his hair. "But Wookie... Of course we need to know the gender! If not how are we going to choose the name and and how are we gonna decide what colour are we going to choose for the nursery?" Kyuhyun tried to persuade his husband with his aegyo-filled voice.

"Well we can just pick a name that can be for a girl and a boy or we can just pick two names, one for a girl and one for a boy! And for the nursery we can just paint it purple since purple is a mixture of pink and blue! See it's fair." Ryeowook said as he took a seat on the couch in their bedroom, drinking his daily glass of juice and milk while waiting for Kyuhyun to get ready. "No you chose purple just because it's your favourite colour!" Kyuhyun said back. "That's even better, isn't it!" Ryeowook said as he was scrunching his face from the weird taste of the juice. Ryeowook hates the taste of the juice but he had to endure it for his beloved baby.

"Come on Kyu quick! We are going to be late for the appointment." Ryeowook rushed his husband who was still wearing his shoes. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and quickly opened the car door for Ryeowook and then jogging to other side before driving off to the hospital. "I really need to know the gender Wookie... I can't stop thinking about it! I really want to know if I got my baby girl or not!" Kyuhyun said as he kept his focus on the road. "So you want a daughter huh? Okay IF we have a daughter what would you name her?" Ryeowook asked. "Well if it's a girl I would name her Cho Ryeo Hyun and if it's a boy I would name him Cho Kyu Wook!" Ryeowook's eyes widened and he turned to slap Kyuhyun's arm lightly. "Oh no Cho Kyuhyun! I'm not gonna let you name our child with those lame and cheesy name combining thing. Nu uh." Kyuhyun laughed and turned to see his husband who was dead serious.

"Relax I was just joking. If it's a girl I would name her Hana. Cho Hana. Isn't it nice? It means flower. She is gonna be daddy's little girl when she is born! I'm gonna give her eveything she wants. I'm gonna protect her from those little boys that are trying to hit on her or something. Then I would teach her math while you teach her piano. But of course if it's a boy I would still love him equally, I would name him Hyunki. Cho Hyunki, it means wise and energy. I'm gonna teach him how to play games and then we can play games together. I will teach him math too of course and oh the most important one! I'm gonna teach him to do self-defense so he can protect you when I'm not around and he can protect his future wife! I'm gonna be the coolest dad ever!" Kyuhyun started ranting excitedly while Ryeowook felt butterflies in his stomach listening to his beloved Kyuhyun telling him about what he would do with their child. This is probably one of the most beautiful things ever.

"Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not gonna let you spoil our daughter so much! She needs to learn that she can't get everything she wants you know. I'm also not gonna let you teach our son to play games. He will jsut end up being like a game addict like you were and then he would just sit in his room all day with his stupid laptop ruining his eyesight and not having social life. Just like you!" Ryeowook teased his husband. Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook and pouted while Ryewook smiled, rolling his eyes at his husband.

The couple soon reaches the hospital and Kyuhyun was still trying to persuade Ryewook to find out about the gender. "Fine Wookie. If you don't want to know then I'll just ask Dr Kim myself!" Kyuhyun said pouting and folding his arm as they were seated in the waiting room waiting to be called. "Don't you dare Cho Kyuhyun! We are suppose to have it as surprise together!" Ryewook said seriously to his still pouty husband. "Oh come one Wookie baby, don't you want to buy those cute little dresses for our daughter? I know you've been looking at cute baby clothes on the internet! If we don't know the gender how are you going to know if you should buy a cute boy outfit or cute dresses for our daughter? I know how much you want to dress our child up babe." Ryewook's eyes shifted, his heart was moved a little by Kyuhyun. It was true that he was looking forward to dressing up their child. If it's a girl he wants to dress her in those little shirt that says 'daddy's little princess' or cute dresses with ribbons and stuff. If it's a boy he would want to dress his son in those cute shirt and cute blouses, jackets and stuff like that.

"Okay Mr Cho, you did it once again. Let's find out our baby's gender!" Ryeowook said, Kyuhyun punched his fist in the air cheering for himself before pulling Ryeowook into a hug. "Mr Cho it's your turn- Oops sorry did I interrupt something?" The nurse suddenly came in making Ryeowook blushed. "Oh no it's okay. Let's go babe!" Kyhyun pulled Ryeowook up and the two walked into the doctor's office hand in hand.

"Well the baby is growing well and you are healthy as well. So Ryeowook have you decided to know your baby's gender?" Dr Kim asked Ryeowook because she know that Ryeowook was the one that refused to know, wanting it to be a surprise. Ryeowook smiled and nodded. Kyuhyun was holding onto his husband's hand tightly kissing the back of the hand. His heart thumping like crazy, he felt like he was about to get his exam results.

"Well she is due in about 15 weeks. So don't forget to eat your vitamins and maintain your healthy eating like now okay." Dr Kim informed the couple with a wide smile plastered on her face. Both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook's eyes widened.

"IT'S A GIRL! YES WOOKIE, I'M GONNA GET A LITTLE PRINCESS!!!' Kyuhyun started jumping around the room like a crazy person before showering his husband with kisses all over the face. Dr Kim just giggled watching the lovely couple while Ryewook just laughed watching his husband's dreams coming true. To be honest Ryeowook was perfectly fine with either a boy or a girl because as long as it's the fruit of his and Kyuhyun's love he is more than happy.


WOOP double update! I'm just really excited suddenly hahaha. YAY A DAUGHTER WOOP WOOP! please comment hehehe. I didn't get much comment from my previous update and I'm sad :( well THANK YOU FOR READING! :D