Surprise

Until The End of Time

There it is, the two red lines that will change both Ryeowook's and Kyuhyun's lifes forever. Ryeowook sighed as he stared at those two lines, crouched down againts the bathroom door of his room. After Mrs Park told him about the possibility of him getting pregnant, he immediately went to the pharmacy and got himself a pregnancy test before rushing home to test himself and now there it is, the result. Ryeowook is indeed pregnant. He was suddenly overwhelmed by variations of emotions in his mind. "What if Kyuhyun doesn't want to have a baby? What if we won't be able to be good parents for the baby? We are both guys for goodness sake! What if something goes wrong?" Ryeowook's mind was filled with so many different kind of what if's he didn't know how he managed to come up with so many different possible scenarios within that short amount of time. He then took a deep breath, closing his eyes, clearing his mind from all those what if's nad focus on the positive side. Deep down, Ryeowook was happy. He was more than happy to be having the Kyuhyun's child in his stomach, the fruit of their love for each other.

After Ryeowook washed up, he made himself a simple dinner still feeling nauseous but forced himself to eat, thinking of the baby in his womb. He then retired to bed although it was only eight thirty, it had been a really long day for him and all he wanted to do now was to sleep. He misses Kyuhyun's comforting embrace, he wished that Kyuhyun was there with him when he found out about the pregnancy. He wished that Kyuhyun was there when he was throwing up for ours, he wished that Kyuhyun was there to take care of him when he fainted. Well, there's nothing he could do other than to wait for his husband to come back tomorrow. Just as he was about to close his eyes, he then realised how Kyuhyun have not called him as promised from his last text. Sudden worry washed over him, "Oh no what if something bad happened to Kyuhyun? Why didn't he call me? There was no text from him either. Oh god please don't let anything bad happen to him."

Ryeowook checked his phone over and over again but there was no news from Kyuhyun after that last text after he boarded the plane. He quickly tapped Kyuhyun's number and called the latter but it was a fruitless attempt, his call were directed to voicemail, he tried calling his father in law and it was the same. Ryeowook could feel tears starting to form in his eyes before he could himself sobbing into his pillow. He didn't know why he was crying already, he is not usually like this he would usually think through things he wouldm't cry unless it's already the last hope but now he was very emotional. It was probably because of his pregnancy hormones he thought. Ryeowook didn't know how long he was crying for because before he know it he drifted off to deep slumber from exhaustion.

In the middle of the night, Ryeowook stirred awake. He was trying to turn over when he suddenly feel someone's arm on his waist, he turned his head to face the person back hugging him only to see his husband's sleeping figure. He rubbed his eyes, not believing that Kyuhyun is right there next to him still wearing a dress shirt and jeans. It really is Cho Kyuhyun his husband lying next to him, he couldn't help but teared up before turning to face the other side and hugged Kyuhyun so tightly, he didn't care that he woke his husband up. Kyuhyun who was only half asleep was aware of Ryeowook's reaction, he smiled at his husband's cute behaviour while puting his arms around Ryeowook's petite body tightening the embrace. Ryeowook felt so comforted, all his worries were gone in a second, he could finally be in Kyuhyun's embrace, smelling his comforting scent. Kyuhyun kissed the top of Ryeowook's head before pulling away to see his husband's face, he reached out to his side of the nightstand switching on the table lamp to have good look at his husband's face.

"You've been crying?" Kyuhyun frowned asking his husband although he knew Ryeowook had been crying just from the look of his face, those puffy and red eyes. Ryeowook sniffled, Kyuhyun leaned closer to his petite husband and kiss the latter on the lips.

"I was just so worried Kyu, you didn''t call me or text me after that last text. I-I thought something bad happened to you. I was so-so clueless." Ryeowook said still sniffling trying to hold back more tears that was on the verge of flowing out of his eyes. "I'm sorry, as soon as I reached Japan I hurried to the office and get the deal over and done with so that I could be back by tonight. And what is this I heard about you fainting in school today? I wanted to call you after I heard the news but then my phone died on me and I didn't bring my charger and my dad was even better he left his phone at home so I couldn't contact you at all. I'm so sorry." Kyuhyun said explaining and asking about Ryeowook worriedly.

"Are you sick? See this is exactly why I don't want you to diet. Your body is perfectly fine Wookie. Dieting makes you weak and more fragile than you already is." Kyuhyun lectured his husband worriedly. Ryeowook was silent the whole time, he was having a mental debate with himself whether he should tell Kyuhyun right now about the news of his pregnancy. He wanted to tell Kyuhyun in a perfect moment, that moment doesn't seemed perfect enough for him but he really wanted to tell Kyuhyun about it. Ryeowook was just there making himself confused.

"Wookie, please tell me why you fainted. Did you go and see a doctor? You have no idea how worried I was the whole time after hearing about you fainting, I heard you vomitted in class too... What happened Wookie? If you don't answer me we are going to the hospital right now." Kyuhyun demanded, he was really worried about his husband. Ever since the accident, Kyuhyun is particularly protective over Ryeowook's health he was afraid that maybe it could be the side effect of the accident. He always takes really good care of Ryeowook's health, monitoring his meals, making sure that Ryeowook eat well and healthy food. He also make sure that Ryeowook doesn't get overworked or too exhausted.

Still not hearing any response from Ryeowook, Kyuhyun immediately get up from the bed and got himself ready to drive Ryeowook to the hospital. Seeing how serious his husband was Ryeowok sat up and gathered up all his courage. "K-Kyu no we don't need to go to the hospital. I-I.." Ryeowook stuttered, he couldn't get himself to say it, he was suddenly a nervous wreck. "What is it baby? It's okay, you can tell me." Kyuhyun sat next to Ryeowook, rubbing soothing circles on his back as he noticed his husband was suddenly nervous. "Promise me you won't leave me or get upset or angry. I really don't want you to leave me Kyu. Promise me you will stay with me no matter what." Ryeowook said making Kyuhyun nervous and worried all of a sudden, however he brushed all of his nervousness as he knew he needs to be strong for Ryeowook. He nodded before leaning in to give a reassuring peck to his husband.

"I-I'm pregnant."


WOOP another short update guyssss hehehehehehehhe this is to make up for the long wait. And I just want to remind you guys that men pregancy is normal in this kyuwook world, so I hope you guy's don't find it weird or anything. . . . . .

ENJOY ^^