Overprotective

Until The End of Time

*Two months later*

It's been two months since Ryeowook found out about his pregnancy, his stomach is getting bigger each day and it's starting to get more obvious. His morning sickness was also getting better thanks to the vitamins Dr Kim gave him. Kyuhyun on the other hand has been busy pampering his husband, giving whatever Ryeowook wants. He sends Ryeowook to work every morning and pick the latter up in the evening after his work, not letting Ryeowook drive anymore as he was worried that his husband might get into accident or anything bad. Of course Ryeowook disagreed at first but after much persuassion and some irresistable aegyo from his husband, Ryeowook had no choice but to give up and follow Kyuhyun's wanting.

"Wookie, you have to drink this juice. It's good for you and the baby. You want the baby to be healthy right? So please drink it." Kyuhyun said one morning while shoving a big glass of weird looking juice in front of Ryeowook's face. Just by smelling the juice Ryeowook already felt like throwing up again, he covered his nose and shook his head.

"Wookie, you can't do this. You have to drink it." Kyuhyun said again in a more serious tone this time, staring at Ryeowook with those firey eyes. Ryeowook showed his husband his best pout but his attempts failed miserably. "Wookie, if you are like this I'm gonna get very angry." Kyuhyun warned his husband. As Kyuhyun was about to walk off Ryeowook decided to give in, "Wait, no. Okay okay I will drink it. For you, and the baby." Ryeowook pouted while Kyuhyun grinned ear to ear, ruffling Ryeowook's fluffy hair playfully. Kyuhyun definitely knows the way to make Ryeowook give him and guilt is the best way. Ryeowook pinched his nose tightly, closing his eyes, he gulped down the big glass of juice down, holding in the urge to throw it all up. After he finished drinking Kyuhyun was there by his side ready with a piece of candy to get rid of the awful taste. "See it wasn't that bad. I love you baby. Now our baby will be healthy." Kyuhyun said while rubbing Ryeowook's growing tummy lovingly while the latter just rolled his eyes at his husband and pout some more.

"Be careful. Don't overwork yourself, seriously you've been coming home late this past two days. You need more sleep. If you feel tired or anything just walk out of the classroom and rest in the nurse's office okay. Don't forget to eat on time and don't you dare diet. Eat a lot of vegetables and meat. Drink milk if you can. Be careful when you-" Kyuhyun was about to nag somemore when his husband cut him off.

"Okay okay Kyu! I get it! Be careful when I walk down the stairs. Call you if I don't feel well. Don't go home late. That's what you are going to say right? For goodness sake Kyu, you've been saying the same list every morning for almost two months now. It's freaking stuck in my head so don't even bother repeating it again tomorrow okay." Ryeowook said, slightly annoyed with his husband's naggyness. Honestly, he used to love it when Kyuhyun get all protective over him but now the latter is just simply naggy and with all this irregular hormones thanks to the pregnancy Ryeowook gets more easily annoyed by the smallest things.

"Well, I'm glad you remember all of it baby. So don't for-" Ryeowook leaned closer to Kyuhyun and crashed his lips on the other's to stop his husband for blabbing somemore. They deppened their kiss until they were both out of breath. "Okay Kyu, I'll see you later. Now go, go to work you are running late. Bye I love you." Ryeowook pecked Kyuhyun on the lips one more time before finally getting out of the car. "I love you too." Kyuhyun said as he rolled down the window, Ryeowook waving at him as he was walking inside.

At lunch time Ryeowook just finished a class and he was resting at his desk, surfing the net when he recieved a text from Kyuhyun.

Hey babe! It's lunch time now. Go! Eat lunch!! Don't forget to eat a lot okay for the baby and you ^^ I'll pick you up at 5 later. I love you <3

Ryeowook chuckled, now that he think about it he does love overprotective Kyuhyun although it's extremely annoying.

Yeah yeah. You don't forget to eat too okay! ;) I'm getting ready to eat lunch now with the other teachers. Sorry baby, I need to stay in school till about 8 again tonight. I need to finish marking the exam papers. I'll call you when I finish. I love you <3 <3 <3

After Ryeowook typed a quick reply to Kyuhyun, he got up and joined the other teachers in the cafeteria. He was feeling rather nauseous so he was only eating a bowl of cream of mushroom soup. Just as he finished eating his meal, he had the urge to throw up. He covered his mouth and ran to the nearest toilet, he crouched down over the toilet bowl and vomit out everything he just eaten.

"Well, it's been awhile... Umph!" Once again he threw everything up, he was breathing heavily suddenly feeling cold sweat throughout his body and he was starting to feel dizzy. Ryeowook leaned againt the cubicle wall wiping his mouth with toilet paper, closing his eyes letting himself rest until the dizziness goes away. After who knows how long he was feeling slightly better, he gathered up all his remaining energy and got out from the cubicle. He washed his pale face, trying to freshen up before going to the water cooler to drink some water. He walked weakly to the teacher's room before finally flopping himself onto his chair. He decided to take a nap before his next class in 10 minutes to get rid of the worsening headache.

*****

"Mr Kim! Ryeowook-ssi! You are in an ambulance right now, we are on the way to the hospital. You fainted." Ryeowook saw a blurry image of an unfamiliar looking man, he wanted to say something but he just couldn't form any word, his throat felt dry and everything was just confusing. He felt someone poking a needle on his hand before he start to feel really drowsy, his eyelids were heavy and soon he drifted off into deep slumber.

The next time he woke up, he noticed he was in an unfamiliar room. He looked around at the white walls, the smell of sterile hospital before he figured out he was probably in the hospital. Ryeowook looked around the room, then noticing Kyuhyun's head rested on the side of his bed. Ryeowook moved his hand weakly and started to his husband's fluffy hair. Kyuhyun started to stir in his sleep and soon he woke up, getting up noticing that Ryeowook was finally awake.

"Oh Wookie baby! You made me so worry! What happened? I was in the middle of a meeting when I got a call from the hospital saying that you collapsed! Do you have any idea how worried I was!" Kyuhyun yelled at Ryeowook, not realising his husband flinched a little at his increasing volume. "Oh baby... You made me so worried. You have to stop doing this..." Kyuhyun softened, leaning closer to Ryeowook before carefully pulling his husband into his warm embrace, resting his head on Ryeowook's shoulder. Ryeowook felt his shoulder getting wet after sometimes and just then he realised that Kyuhyun was crying. He immediately felt bad, really bad.

"I-I'm sorry Kyu. I should've listened to you. I'm so sorry. Please don't cry..." Ryeowook started to rub soothing circles on Kyuhyun's back. "I'm okay now, we are okay. I'm so sorry." Ryeowook's eyes were starting to be filled with tears, it's probably the first time in a really long time since the last time he saw Kyuhyun break down and cry. Kyuhyun soon pulled away, Ryeowook reached out to rub Kyuhyun's chubby cheeks, wiping away the tears.

"Oh Kyu, please stop crying, I feel horrible. I promise I will do anything so that I won't make you worry so much. I promise from now on I will take greater care of myself and the baby." Ryeowook said trying to comfort and ensure his worrying husband.

"Then would you quit your job for the baby Wookie? Please? Doctor Kim said that you probably overworked yourself and you didn't get enough sleep, you fainted due to exhaustion Ryeowook. So would you please stop working. Atleast until the baby is born and then I promise I would allow you to go back to work." Kyuhyun said, his eyes filled with hope and concerned.

Ryeowook knows that his husband is now serious, Kyuhyun don't usually call him 'Ryeowook' unless he was dead serious. However, Ryeowook didn't to stop working, he is the type that gets bored easily. If he don't work he would have to stay at home all day not doing anything. Ryeowook hates doing nothing. Besides, Ryeowook loves teaching, he wouldn't be able to go another 6 months or maybe more without teaching. So no, as much as he wants to stop Kyuhyun from worrying over him so much, he didn't think that quitting his job is the best solution.

Kyuhyun was still staring at his husband with those sparkly round eyes, expecting Ryeowook to agree but he was instead taken aback by Ryeowook's answer.

"No. I'm sorry Kyu but I can't quit my job."


Dundundun I added a little drama there ;P

I also need to apologise for not updating for so long. I've just been busy with school and I was kinda lazy too (I'm sorry!) I was also kinda stuck with this story. Sorry I had to fast forward the time, I need to finish this story soon so that I can seriously focus on my studies. I have a slightly major exam in May and a MAJOR MAJOR exam in November. So please understand me... Don't worry though I will try my best not to rush things so much :) SO yeah THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING :D <3

ENJOY! and maybe watch Swing MV now hehehehe DAMN TOWEL DANCE!!!!!! AND OMG KYUWOOK SO DAMN HOT! WELL EVERYONE IS HOT!!!!! And I especially love the ballads so muchhhhhhh After a minute and My love for you <3 OMG okay I shall stop ranting hehehehehehhe THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION <3