The End

Until The End of Time

*5 years later*

"Appaaa!!" A little girl wearing a pretty white dress with her hair long hair braided neatly shouted, running towards her father's awaiting embrace. Kyuhyun was already squatting down waiting to catch his daughter into his embrace and as soon Hana hugged him he hugged his little princess back and carried her up swinging her in the air  making her squeal in delight. "Hey princess! What did you do with halmoni and haraboji today?" Kyuhyun asked his little girl before showering her with loud kisses on her face which made her giggle and she then squeezed Kyuhyun's face with her small palms making her father have a pouty face which she found amusing.

"I baked with halmoni today, she said it's Wookie appa's favourite cookies! Haraboji bought me a new pink bicycle, he said he is going to teach me to cycle!" Kyuhyun nodded and listen to his daughter going on and on about her day with Ryeowook's parents. Mr and Mrs Kim volunteered to take care of Hana during the day sometimes they take turn with Kyuhyun's parents to babysit Hana. Everyone loves Hana, her personality is just like Ryeowook, always cheerful and bubbly.

"She wants to see him Kyu..." Mrs Kim whispered at Kyuhyun while Hana was busy giving her grandfather a goodbye kiss. "I know eomma, we'll see him tomorrow." Kyuhyun gave his mother-in-law a soft smile, just then Hana approached her grandmother and tucked her dress asking the elder woman to bend down before Hana could kiss her goodbye too. "Hana say thank you to halmoni and haraboji for taking care of you." Kyuhyun told his daughter. "Thank you halmoni and haraboji. Hana is going home now. Saranghae~" With that Hana made a heart sign with her short arms causing both her grandparents and father to laugh at her overflowing cuteness. "Eomma, appa I'm going now. Thank you for taking care of Hana for me." The two elders nodded and waved at Kyuhyun and Hana as they walked out of the car and into the car.

Kyuhyun switched on the lights of the quiet and empty house as he carried his sleeping daughter. He carefully carried into his bedroom and tucked her in on his king-sized bed, pulling up the covers up to her chin. Kyuhyun kissed Hana's forehead lovingly, gently her soft fringe, humming softly making sure that his daughter is really asleep before he proceed to the bathroom to shower.

Kyuhyun walked out of the bathroom dress in plain white t-shirt and boxers while drying his wet hair with a small towel. A gentle smile appeared on his face when he saw how peaceful his daughter looked when she was sleeping. He slipped under the cover carefully trying his best not to make so much noise, not wanting to disturb his daughter's peaceful sleep. Kyuhyun then pulled Hana close to his embrace causing the little girl to snuggle closer to her father's warm broad chest. Kyuhyun rested his chin on top of Hana's head closed his eyes, letting the sweet smell of shampoo on his daughter soft hair lull him to deep and peaceful sleep. One of the best things in his life is probably having his daughter all snuggled up close to his chest, it reminded him of how Ryeowook used to do every night.

Kyuhyun scrunched his face when he felt someone pinching his cheeks and then giving him wet kisses all over his face. He could also hear his little princess giggling playfully. He then felt Hana leaned her face down to Kyuhyun's ear and soon he felt Hana's hot breath on his ear, "Appaaa~ Wakeyy appaa~" the little girl whispered into her father's ear. Kyuhyun tensed feeling ticklish but he composed himself and tried to not show any reaction although a smile was strating to crept on his face. "Appaaa!!" Hana shouted in her high pitched voice now while shaking Kyuhyun's body with her small hands. Kyuhyun not being able to hold on anymore, opened his eyes wide and pulled his daughter into his embrace before carrying her up in the air causing Hana to squeal and giggle in happiness.

"Good morning baby girl. How was your sleep?" Kyuhyun asked his little daughter who is now resting her head on his arm while mindlessly playing with her father's fingers. "I sleep good appa! I dreamt of Wookie appa and you, we were at the beach and we were building sandcastle together but then the castle got washed by the wave." Hana pouted at the end of her sentence, causing Kyuhyun to chuckled at his daughter's overflowing cuteness. However at the same time he felt slightly heartbroken that his daughter misses Ryeowook so much that he even appeared in her dream.

"Aww, my little girl misses her Wookie appa so much huh? It's okay baby, we are seeing him today!" Kyuhyun said trying to comfort his pouting daughter. "Really appa?!" Hana asked while sitting up, facing her father who nodded confirming his statement causing Hana to squeal and clapped her small hands excitedly. "Okay okay now let's shower, eat our breakfast then we go and see Wookie appa okay!" Kyuhyun then proceed to carry his daughter to the bathroom while making engine noises, letting her think that she is flying an airplane.

After the shower, Kyuhyun dressed himself in a simple plain navy polo tee and blue skinny jeans with a pair of black canvas shoes. While he dressed his daughter in a plain grey sleeveless dress and a pair of white flats, he also tied his daughter's black long hair in a ponytail while Hana was busy eating the chocolate waffles Kyuhyun just made. "Aigoo, appa's princess looks so pretty as always. Don't forget to drink you milk too okay!" Hana smiled and nodded while she continued to eat her waffles,  Kyuhyun smiled and pinched his daughter's chubby cheeks before sitting down at his side of the table and started eating his waffles too. Soon the father and daughter finished eating their breakfast and Hana was holding onto Kyuhyun's hand while they walked out of their house into the car.

Kyuhyun carried his daughter up into the passenger seat next to the driver's seat and buckled her seatbelt for her before buckling his and soon both of them left their house driveway. "Princess, let's stop by the flower shop and buy Wookie appa flowers. What do you think?" Kyuhyun asked Hana, turning his head towards his daughter who was busy playing with her barbie dolls for a second before returning his attention back to the road. "Let's go appa! Wookie appa loves purple flowers!" Hana said excitedly, Kyuhyun nodded in agreement, "Okay then let's go!"

Not long after, the familiar black Audi stopped in front of a small flower shop. Kyuhyun jogged to the other side of the car to help Hana get down befor ethe two walked hand in hand towards the shop. "Aigoo our Hana is so big already, so pretty! Kyuhyun-ah here to get flowers for Ryeowook again?" The shopowner, Mrs Lee greeted the father and daughter lovingly. The elderly lady had known Kyuhyun and Hana for a few years now since Kyuhyun always goes to her shop to buy purple roses, Ryeowook's favourite flower. "Yes halmoni we are buying purple flowers for Wookie appa again!" Hana answered cheerfully, Mrs Lee nodded while gently caressing Hana's smooth cheek. "How are you ahjumma? Do you have any purple roses today? Can you prepare for me like usual please." Kyuhyun asked politely. "It's you lucky day today, a bunch a purple roses just arrived. Wait a minute let me prepare beautifully for you." The elderly woman said gently, Kyuhyun said a sincere thank you before she walked to prepare the flowers leaving Kyuhyun and Hana to admire the beautiful flowers displayed in front of the store.

After a few minutes, Mrs Lee came out holding a beautiful bouquet of purple and white roses and also a separate stalk of white rose. "Here a special bouquet for a special someone, and here a pretty flower for the beautiful girl" She handed the bouquet to Kyuhyun before giving Hana a pretty stalk of flower. "Waahh... Thank you halmoni." Hana showed her gratitude with a wide smile plastered on her face, before she proceed to admire the simple stalk of white rose. Kyuhyun smiled sincerely after handing Mrs Lee a small sum of money to pay for the flowers, "Thank you ahjumma, we'll visit you again soon. Hana say goodbye to halmoni. After Hana said her greetings and waved goodbye at Mrs Lee, the two of them walked back to the car hand in hand. Kyuhyun then continued his drive while singing songs from the cd player of the car together with Hana.

Soon, the two arrived at Seoul Performing Arts School. The parking lot was filled with a number of buses since the students are coming back from week long camp that day. Numerous teenagers could be seen walking at the parking lot towards their parents car or they just got off the bus. Kyuhyun parked the car near the school's entrance the same place where Kyuhyun used to wait for his husband everyday to pick him up. Ryeowook decided to stop teaching in the school since Hana was born, however he volunteered to be a part-time tutor instead so he doesn't have to go to work for very long hours and he can devote his time for his daughter instead. However, the school was a little short of staffs for the camp so he decided to offer his help and joined the school for the week long camp.

"Appa! It's Wookie appa!" Hana suddenly hollered pointing in front of her, Kyuhyun turned his attention from his phone and looked towards where Hana's finger was pointing to. He smiled when he spotted the familiar petite man carrying a black backpack and another carry-on bag. Kyuhyun then helped Hana unbuckle her seatbelt before carrying her up and the both of them got out of the car. Not forgetting about the bouquet of flowers, he went to open the backseat door so he could take the bouquet. Kyuhyun leaned againts his car carrying Hana with one hand and another hand carrying the beautiful bouquet of flowers, but as Ryeowook spotted them Hana squirmed trying to get out. The second Kyuhyun put his little girl down on the ground, Hana quickly ran towards her Wookie appa. "Wookie appa!!!!!" Hana ran as quickly as she could with her short legs towards her father's awaiting embrace. "Be careful Hana-yah!" Kyuhyun chuckled at his daughter's excitement.

"Aigoo! My little princess! I miss you so much!!" Ryeowook said as he carried up his little girl, while showering her with loud kisses all over her face. "I miss you so much appa!!" Hana snuggled closer towards Ryeowook's embrace, resting her head on his shoulder pulling her father closer. Kyuhyun then walked over and gave his husband a quick peck on the lips. "I miss you too babe and here, we bought you your favourite roses on the way." Kyuhyun handed Ryeowook his bouquet of flowers before giving him another peck on the lips. "Oh this is beautiful Kyu. Thank you." Ryeowook smiled widely, it was good to be home although it's only been five days he didn't see his daughter and husband. Kyuhyun helped his husband carry his carry-on bag and they walked towards their car. They let Hana seat at the backseat while Ryeowook took a seat at the side passenger seat of the car and the small family drove home together happily.

When they arrived home Kyuhyun immediately called for takeout since they were all too lazy to cook or to eat out while Ryeowook was busy doing his laundry with his daughter helping him. Hana was particularly clingy with Ryeowook that day since she haven't seen her Wookie appa for five days. After the family ate their lunch, while catching up with each other well it was mostly Hana asking Ryeowook what he did during the camp and she would tell him stories about every single thing she did the past five days. Soon after clearing up they decided to take a nap together.

Hana was all cuddled up close to Ryeowook while Kyuhyun pulled Ryeowook close to his chest, the three of them were all cuddled up and Hana was the first to fell asleep, probably exhausted from all the excitement in the morning. "I miss you so much baby Wookie." Kyuhyun whispered into Ryeowook's ear causing the latter to giggle, feeling ticklish at the feeling of Kyuhyun's hot breath on his ear. "Hey how about I ask my parents to take care of Hana tonight and we can catch up, if you know what I mean." Kyuhyun said seductively, bitting Ryeowook's earlobe. "ert." Ryeowook simply said. "Oh I know you want to babe, we haven't slept together for four nights, I'm sure you desperate for me right now." Kyuhyun said with his y voice.

Kyuhyun was right, Ryeowook was very desperate to have Kyuhyun all by himself. He misses having some alone time with his husband. Having Hana around is more than perfect and everything but sometimes, he just misses how they used to be before Hana comes. Well every married couple need to have some alone time once in awhile you know. "How about we go and play at the park this evening and let Hana exhaust herself. Then tonight she can sleep in her room since she will sleep like a log." Ryeowook suggested since he didn't want to be separated with his little girl again after five days not seeing her. "That's a great idea Mrs Cho. This is exactly why I love you. By the way you better get some sleep now because you won't be getting any tonight babe." Kyuhyun whispered seductively, teasing his husband. Ryeowook slapped his thigh lightly while giggling at how naughty his husband can be.

After a few hours, the couple was awoken by Hana jumping on the bed excitedly wanting to play at the park which was perfect since they already planned to bring her to the park. Kyuhyun was running around with his daughter while Ryeowook just sat peacefull on one of benches watching the cute father and daughter but soon his peace was interrupted when Hana pulled him along and asked him play catching with her too. By night time, after they finished their dinner the were all exhausted and Hana was already asleep on the couch while waiting for her parents to finish clearing up. Ryeowook tucked her into her bed, he kissed her forehead one more time before walking out of the room toward his bedroom.

He found Kyuhyun seated at the edge of the bed waiting for him. The bedroom was dimly-lit and Kyuhyun even lighted scented candles in an attempt to create a romantic atmosphere. Just as Ryeowook closed the door, Kyuhyun walked towards him and pinned him againts the door kissing his husband, exploring his wet cavern. "K-kyu ah- don't you ngh- get me pregnant again I swear to go- ah-" Ryeowook tried to say in between his moans from the overflowing pleasure with Kyuhyun kissing his neck, while hes used his free hand to massage Ryeowook's . "I know baby. I promise. I wouldn't want to risk your life ever again."

*flashback*

The sound of flat beep on the heart monitor filled the room and Kyuhyun's mind had gone blank. Everything was a blur, he could remember the nurse ushering him out of the operating room into the hospital's nursery. There he was standing in front of a big glass window looking at numerous of adorable babies. Just then one of nurses approached him and handed him a little baby. It was the most beautiful baby he have ever seen in his whole life.

"Excuse me, how's my husband doing? Is-is he okay?" Kyuhyun chocked out, still trembling from the fear of losing Ryeowook.

"The doctors are doing their best. They managed to bring him back so they are trying to stop the bleeding now." The nurse said before walking back into the operating room. Kyuhyun could feel his legs going weak, but he turned his focus towards the little baby girl instead and he started to sob.

"Hey Hana...Oh you are so beautiful baby, I'm sure you are gonna be just like your Wookie appa. I can't wait to see you grow up and you are going to be an amazing woman. Your Wookie appa is strong right? He survived a coma once, he managed to regain his memory from the accident and now he is going to make it right? Don't worry baby, I promise Wookie appa will be with us okay." Kyuhyun said to the sleeping baby, although it seems like he was talking to Hana, deep down he knows that he was just trying to assure himself that Ryeowook will survive.

"Mr Cho. We managed to stop the bleeding. He loss quite a huge amount of blood but everything will be alright. If everything goes well he will be able to wake up by tomorrow." Dr Kim informed Kyuhyun. "Thank you so much doctor. Thank you! Ca-can I see him?" Kyuhyun asked not realising tears are still flowing out of his eyes. "Of course but the baby would need to stay in the incubator for the night. We will bring her to Mr Cho's room tomorrow." Dr Kim extended her arms so that Kyuhyun could place his baby in her arms. "Appa will go to your Wookie appa now, Hana-yah. We'll see you tomorrow okay. I love you." Kyuhyun kissed the baby's forehead gently before jogging towards Ryeowook's ward.

There he was, Ryeowook was so pale his hand was covered in plasters for his IV needles and blood tranfusion. Kyuhyun took a seat next to Ryeowook's bed and took his frail hand, kissing it. "Oh Wookie, thank you so much for Hana. Be strong for our daughter alright? You have to see her grow up with me. Remember you are suppose to teach her how to play piano and you also have to dress her up in pretty dresses. Oh baby please wake up tomorrow alright. I love you so much." Kyuhyun was now sobbing, his whole body shaking just then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Mrs Kim, he immediately got up and hugged the lady. "He is strong Kyuhyun-ah. Don't worry. I know he will wake up tomorrow." Mrs Kim who was crying too, rubbed soothing circle on Kyuhyun's back trying to comfort the boy.

Kyuhyun scrunhced his face when he felt someone touching the top of his head while he was sleeping. He slowly looked up, squinting his eyes trying to adjust to sudden bright light. After a few seconds, when his eyes adapted to the light he saw Ryeowook smiling weakly at him. "Oh my Wookie you are awake!" Kyuhyun got up immediately kissing his husband's forehead. "Of course pabo. Why wouldn't I be? Have you been crying all night?" Ryeowook asked in a raspy voice while caressing Kyuhyun's cheek and red puffy eyes. "I-I was so worried about you. Your heart stopped for a second. I-I thought I was going to lo-lose you.." Kyuhyun started crying again. "I'm sorry I made you worried again baby. I promise you I'm alright now okay." Kyuhyun nodded and gave Ryeowook a light peck on the lips and pulled away when he heard Mrs Kim and his mother's voices by the door.

"Hey Wookie, here's your adorable baby." Mrs Kim showed Ryeowook his little adorable baby while Kyuhyun was trying to adjust the bed since Ryeowook's wasn't allowed to sit up yet due to the stitches. Kyuhyun sat next to Ryeowook on the bed after Mrs Kim handed him his little baby daughter, "Oh hey baby, hello Cho Hana. You are so beautful." Ryeowook said caressing his baby's chubbly little cheeks gently while Kyuhyun kissed him on the cheek before whispering a short 'thank you' and 'I love you' in his ears. It was probably one of the most beautiful thing he ever experienced.

*End of flashback*

"Wow, that was probably one of the best making love session we ever had since Hana came." Kyuhyun said still panting hard, coming down from his high. "I..Agree..." Ryeowook who was also breathless replied his husband. "Let's take a shower, change the sheets and bring Hana to sleep with us. I miss her." Ryeowook said. "Aw Wookie, I'm tired. It's like 2a.m right now." Ryeowook frowned and the turned to face Kyuhyun to show him his iresistable pout. "Alright. Alright, no need to go all pouty and cute." Kyuhyun said getting up and helped Ryeowook up to the bathroom. The two took a refresing shower, quickly changing the bed covers and sheets since they both can't wait to just lie down and sleep in each other's arms.

While Ryeowook was finishing up with the bed, Kyuhyun walked in slowly into Hana's bedroom and carried his daughter up gently trying to not wake her up. He walked into his bedroom to see Ryeowook already lying down on the bed. He placed Hana in the middle before he also slipped under the covers, Ryeowook turned to face Hana and Kyuhyun also turned to face his sleeping daughter. Kyuhyun pulled Ryeowook closer, squishing their daughter in between their embrace at the same time but since Hana is cuddly she didn't mind being all snuggled up like this. This is how they sleep almost every night. Not long after the couple fell into deep slumber under with the moonlight shining through the thin fabric of the curtain. It was indeed a beautiful night and they truly make a beautiful family together. Forever.


Okay. I think that this chapter is too long but... maybe not. Well anyway it's the end guys! YAY! BTW did I manage to troll you guys at the beginning? Hehehehe sorry I had to :p

ANYWAY I hope this story is good enough for all of you, my lovely readers. Please excuse all my grammatical or spelling errors along the way.

Thank you for reading the story, I truly appreciate it! Thank you for those who always comment and all my subscribers and also those who upvoted this story. Thank you so much. Silent readers thank you to you guys too. ;D See you soon hahaha

KYUWOOK FIGHTING! hehehe ^^