The Big Day

Until The End of Time

*beep beep beep beep*

Ryeowook stirred on the bed slightly being woken up by the constant beeping of his alarm clock, as he reached out his hands towards the nightstand to turn off the beeping clock he felt a sharp pain from his lower back causing him to whine in pain. He ignored the pain and reached out for his alarm clock to turn off the alarm and stop the annoying beeping.

"Kyu wake up..." Ryeowook nudged his husband who doesn't seem to be affected by the noise earlier. "Ya Kyuhyun wake up!" Ryeowook tried again a little louder this time shaking the other man harder only to receive a slight whine before Kyuhyun pulled up the comforter all the way up coveing his face. Ryeowook scoffed and hit his husband hard on the chest, "YAH CHO KYUHYUN YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW! I CAN'T FREAKING WALK!" With that Kyuhyun jolted awake rubbing his pained chest still in daze, eyelids not fully open yet still not registering anything. He turned to face his little husband who was still lying down on the bed with a pout on his face causing Kyuhyun to chuckled a little before leaning down to kiss Ryeowook's pouty lips that he love so much.

"Good morning baby, happy anniversary." Kyuhyun said in his hoarse y voice before kissing those pouty lips again.

"Kyu, did you not hear me? I can't walk. It hurts." Ryeowook whined sounding a little annoyed that Kyuhyun doesn't seem to be concerned but he seemed to be proud of he had done to his body.

"Well baby, then you don't have to go to school today, I'll tell the school that you are not feeling well and we can both stay in bed for the whole day ." Kyuhyun teased, winking at Ryeowook who stared at him in disbelieve. "You know you are not getting anymore today right Kyu." Ryeowook informed his forever husband in a serious tone and Kyuhyun noted that Ryeowook was serious. "Yes yes I know, anyway I'm really satisfied with last night babe so it's okay we can do it tomorrow or something." Kyuhyun said earning himself another light slap on his chest from his petite husband. "Ouch! You need to stop slapping me you know. Anyway, let's get clean up and then let's have breakfast." Kyuhyun got up from the bed still , going to the bathroom to prepare a warm bath with bubbles for both of them, while waiting he also called to the school to inform them that Ryeowook can't make it today. As the warm bath was ready he then carried Ryeowook from the bed bridal style to the bathroom and gently placing him in the warm bath before he take his place behind Ryeowook letting the petite man rest on his chest.

After their soothing romantic bath, Kyuhyun carried Ryeowook out of the tub and helped him get dress for breakfast before carrying him again to the dinning table letting Ryeowook sit at the dinning table while Kyuhyun cook a simple breakfast that he surely knows how to make without burning the kitchen down.

"Kyu, are you sure you don't want me to help you? I can stand now it doens't hurt as much you know..." Ryeowook asked Kyuhyun worried that his husband will create a huge mess or worse, burning the whole house down. "Don't worry Wookie... Don't you trust your husband?" Kyuhyun said pouting making Ryeowook feel guilty for doubting him. Soon Kyuhyun focused on his cooking, he cracked a few eggs carefully, making sure no shell went inside the pan. Putting bread into the toaster and started cutting vegetables carefully. Ryeowook was just mesmerised watching his husband putting so much effort in cooking breakfast for the both of them. The meal Kyuhyun was cooking maybe simple but to Ryeowook it will be the best meal he ever eaten, just then his thoughts was interupted by Kyuhyun cry of pain.

"Ouch! Shoot!" Kyuhyun cried out in pain when oil started to splatter from the frying pan. Ryeowook tried his best to limp quickly towards Kyuhyun and switched off the stove. "Are you okay?! Come here let me see." Ryeowook asked worriedly, he grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and saw a red patch starting to form. He immediately put Kyuhyun's hand under the cold water to cool it off. He then made Kyuhyun seat at the dinning table while he limped to the bathroom to take burn cream to treat his husband's wound. Ryeowook applied cream on Kyuhyun's hand gently, blowing on it before ending his treatment with a kiss. "You forgot to make sure that the pan was dry Kyu... Does it still hurt?" Ryeowook asked still worried, Kyuhyun placed his palm on Ryeowook's face moving his thumb over his cheek. "I'm okay baby, don't worry." Kyuhyun reassured his worried husband before giving him a peck on the lips. "Come let's eat before the food gets cold."

"You need to eat more Ryewook. Look at yourself, you are so skinny." Kyuhyun said when he noticed Ryeowook only took one slice of bread and an egg. "I'm on diet Kyu, look at me I gained so much weight since we got married." Kyuhyun frowned, unhappy that his husband feel the need to go on a diet. "You better eat more Wookie, or I will get angry." Kyuhyun informed Ryeowook seriously and the latter noted that his husband was serious so he took another egg to calm his husband down. 

After breakfast the both of them washed the dishes together, splashing water at each other childishly before finally cleaning the mess they created. After that the both of them cuddled up on the couch and started watching movie for the rest of the day. After they finished watching two movies, their stomach started to growl again and so with that Ryeowook started to prepare lunch with Kyuhyun's help. While Ryeowook was busy frying the kimchi fried rice they were making, Kyuhyun received a text from Siwon.

"Hey babe guess what! Tiffany is finally pregnant!" Kyuhyun said smiling brightly, Ryeowook was happy for his sister in law. He knows how much Siwon and Tiffany been wanting to have a baby since they got married last year a month after their wedding. "Aww send my congrats for the both of them please Kyu! I am so happy for them!" Ryeowook smiled at the thought of finally having kids running around the next time they have family gathering. Ryeowook have always loved kids, that's why he became a teacher in the first place. However, he never really thought about having kids in his life and now that he is married with Kyuhyun, both of them have a stable life, maybe it's finally time for the both of them to talk about it. But, what if Kyuhyun doesn't want to have kids? What if they are not ready to have kids? What will their kid think of having two men as their parent? Endless questions and doubts suddenly came flooding Ryeowook's thought. Ryeowook really wanted to talk about it with Kyuhyun, but he decided maybe today is not the right time. He didn't want to spoil his perfect day with Kyuhyun, right now he just want to enjoy every second of this day to the fullest.

Night came and the both of them were already cuddling on their bed, keeping each other warm exchanging simple conversation, enjoying each other's presence. Then Ryeowook's thought went back to Tiffany's pregnancy, maybe this is the right time to talk about it, he thought. Ryeowook gathered up all his courage, praying and hoping that this would not ruin the rest of the night.

"K-Kyu..." Ryeowook unitentionally stuttered. "Yea?" Kyuhyun answered calmly, nuzzling Ryeowook's soft hair.

"Erm...Never mind it's nothing forget about it..." Ryeowook's courage suddenly disappeared and his lingering question won't come out of his mouth. "What is it baby? I know it's nothing, come it's okay tell me..." Kyuhyun reassured his husband, tightening his hold aroung the petite man's waist. "Promis me don't get angry okay?" Ryeowook timidly asked and his husband nodded, kissing the top of his head assuring him.

"Do-Do you want to have kids?" Ryeowook asked before immediately hiding his face in Kyuhyun's chest, afraid of Kyuhyun's answer.

"Yeah of course, kids would be nice. Besides, the extra rooms in our house is not for nothing you know. When I bought this house, I planned on living with you for a really long time and our two kids. Yes I want two kids, preferably one boy one girl but we are to have two girls or two boys I won't mind either." Kyuhyun said to Ryeowook calmly, surprising Ryeowook but at the same time his heart fluttered, the thought of Kyuhyun having their future already planned in his head made him giddy with happiness. "Why? Do you want to make babies now and be like Tiffany and Siwon?" Kyuhyun asked playfully, making his husband blush.

"Y-yes" Ryeowook answered in embarassment. Kyuhyun looked down at his husband in surprise before his famous smirk carved out on his face. "I'll be gentle I promise. And you better call the school and tell them you won't be coming tomorrow either." Kyuhyun informed his husband before the both of them get into business.


SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE! Okay I admit I was kinda lazy last night and I was so drained from a whole week of school. Well I'm sorry if this chapter is a little weird... . . . . And I would also like to say that in this Kyuwook world, men pregnancy are possible and kinda normal. hahaha okay *awkward*

ANYWAY I hope you guys like this chapter! Excuse my bad grammar and english. I will try to update tomorrow if I get to finish my homewok (UGH SCHOOL )