Longings

Until The End of Time
A month after their anniversary, everything was normal. Ryeowook was promoted to becoming subject head of music in his school and he became busier than the previous years, Kyuhyun on the other hand is as busy as him since Siwon request to have less work given to him because he wants to spend more time taking care of his now pregnant wife. However, despite their bus schedules both of them always try their best to have dinner together every night or sometimes Kyuhyun would try to squeeze in some time for him to have a short lunch with Ryeowook. 
 
"Kyu, do you really have to go?" Ryeowook asked while he was resting his head on Kyuhyun's broad chest, tracing invisible lines with his finger while Kyuhyun was and playing with Ryeowook's fluffy soft hair. Kyuhyun was going to Japan together withbhis father for 2 days tomorrow to sign a contract with a Japanese cooperation to replace Siwon who was suppose to go. Ryeowook who feels unusually clingy with his husband really wants to follow him to Japan however he can't since he still have to go to work and prepare his students for exams.
 
"I'm sorry baby, I really have to go since Siwon hyung won't be able to go. You know how worried he is about Tiffany." Kyuhyun chuckled remembering how over protective his hyung is over his wife. "But I will miss you so much..." Ryeowook said cuddlling closer to Kyuhyun, taking in his husband's manly comforting smell. Kyuhyun kissed the top of Ryeowook's head lovingly.
 
"Aww baby... I promise to call you at night before you sleep okay. Besides, you will be busy preparing your students for exam and planning exam questions, before you know it, I will be back and be right beside you once again." Kyuhyun said attempting to comfort his husband, he could feel Ryeowook nodding againts his chest, whispering a soft 'I love you' before Kyuhyun tighten his hold around Ryeowook's petite body and soon the both of them drifted off to deep slumber in each other's arms.
 
The next day, Kyuhyun left early for his flight while Ryeowook went to school earlier than usual not wanting to be alone at home making him miss Kyuhyun even more. Just as he was reading through some reports his phone rang signalling he just received a message from his husband.
 
Hey Wookie baby! I'm boarding the plane now. Take care of yourself while I'm gone alright? Don't eat late and don't diet, drive carefully and sleep early. Before you know it I will be by your side once again tomorrow night. I will call you once I land in Japan. I miss you and I love you <3
Love, your Baby Kyukyu
 
Ryeowook couldn't help but smiled like an idiot after reading Kyuhyun's short and sweet text, he typed in a quick reply with a wide smile spread across his face.
 
Okay Kyukyu baby. Have a safe flight. You take care of yourself too. Don't eat late and rest well, don't overwork yourself too much. Also don't forget to take your vitamins or you will catch a cold. I miss you already. Can't wait for your call. I love you <3 <3 <3
Love, your Wookie Baby
 
As Ryeowook finished replying Kyuhyun's text, he gathered up all his books before getting up from his desk to head to his first class. Out of a sudden he felt dizzy, however he just brushed it off thinking it was probably because he stoop up to abruptly. Ryeowook massaged his temples slightly trying to ease the pain. "Mr Kim! Are you alright? You look rather pale." Mrs Lee, the principal of the school said to Ryeowook as she noticed how discoloured her employee was. "Oh, don't worry Mrs Lee, I'm alright just a little dizzy... but I'll be just fine!" Ryeowook showed her the most reassuring smile put a thumbs up praying hard that she convinced the principal. Lucky for him, Mrs Lee nodded and smiled at Ryeowook, "Alright, if you feel worse don't hesitate to rest. You can ask thee substitute teacher to replace you." Ryeowook nodded and thanked the lady politely before he walk towards the classroom.
 
His students immediately stood up and greeted him with full of energy as soon as he stepped into the classroom. Ryeowook then casually started the lesson, feeling relieved that his headache went away. However, just as he thought he was perfectly fine, Ryeowook felt nauseatic all of a sudden and a strong irge to vomit washed over him.
 
"Umph!" Ryeowook's eyes widened as he covered his mouth trying to stop his breakfast from coming out. Lucky for him, one of his students immediately ran to the front of the class room and grabbed the dustbin for Ryeowook to vomit in while some others covered their noses in preparation for the foul smell that's going to come out. Ryeowook tried to hold in but it was just too much, so in the end he removed his hand that was covering his mouth and let his breakfast out into the dustbin. Another student of his approached him and gavee him a packet of tissue and a bottle of water. He take them weakly and smiled at his students, before he leave the classroom to clean himself up he thanked his students for helping him.
 
"What's wrong with me? I was perfectly fine this morning..." Ryeowook thought in his mind as he walked weakly towards the toilet, just then the urge to vomit came again and he had to run to the bathroom. After who knows how long Ryeowook camped in one of the toilet's stall letting out everything from his stomach until it felt empty, he decided that he won't be able to vomit anymore since there seems to be nothing left in stomach anymore. He weakly gathered himself up, washed his face to freshen up. He was surprised at how pale he looked, then he made a mental note to go to the nurse's office to ask for some medication and rest there. As he walked out of the toilet, he started to feel dizzy all over again and before he know it everything went dark. 
 
******
"Mr Kim, Mr Kim? You fainted, you are in the nurse's office now. You are alright." Ryeowook heard a familiar voice calling out his name, he could only make up the silhoutte of the person talking to him, he squint his eyes trying to adjust his blurry vision until he figured out that it was the school's nurse, Mrs Park talking to him. "How are you feeling now? Do you feel better? I put you on drip, you were dehydrated. I heard you vomitted in class this morning?" Ryeowook just nodded since he felt his throat was to dry for him to speak. Mrs Park smiled at Ryeowook sweetly, "Mr Kim, this may be awkward but when was the last time you had ual activity with your husband?"
 
Ryeowook was honestly taken aback by Mrs Park's question, from what he recalled the last time he had with Kyuhyun was on their anniversary. "A-about a month ago. Why?" Ryeowook asked his voice hoarse. "Well, from what I see you don't seem to have any food poisoning, neither do you have fever so I was wondering if maybe you are pregnant."
 
Ryeowook stared at Mrs Park in disbelief.

Once again I apologise for the super late update. I'm so sorry you guys have to wait so long for an update. It's just I've been busy since it was the last week of school before a one week "break" and I had competition yesterday. So yea I'm sorry. I will try to update soon before the next weekend, I will be so busy during the one week break, I have to do coursework, more training for nationals and workshops. sighhhh. Okay I should stop ranting.

Anyway, excuse any grammatical error or spelling mistakes. Thank you for being patient with me :)