More Than Happy

Until The End of Time

GUYS!!! OMG LOOK AT KYU'S NEW HAIR OMG ASDFGHJKL! I'M SORRY. I CAN'T. THAT PICTURE IS JUST TOO PERFECT!!!!!! OMG SHORT HAIR KYU!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH *HYPERVENTILATE* <3 <3 <3 OKAY I'M SORRY I SHALL STOP. ANYWAY...


"Wha-what did you say?" Kyuhyun asked unable to register whatever Ryeowook just told him. "I'm pregnant Kyu, I'm pregnant with our baby." Ryeowook said while rubbing his still flat belly while he was getting up from the bed towards the bathroom to take the pregnancy test. "There, see the two red lines? That means I'm pregnant Kyu. Please say something..." Ryeowook was scared of Kyuhyun's reaction especially when his husband was just sitting there staring at the pregnancy test he just showed the latter, all his worries rushed back to fill him and he was afraid that Kyuhyun doesn't want to have a baby.

"Oh my god." That was all Kyuhyun said before a wide smile spread across his face, "OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER! OH MY THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING! OH GOSH WOOKIE BABY!!!" Kyuhyun said as he got up from the bed pulled Ryeowook into his tight embrace, lifting his petite husband's body in the air swinging him aroung causing Ryeowook to giggle, bursting in happiness that Kyuhyun was happy about his pregnancy when suddenly Kyuhyun stopped and quickly put Ryeowook on the ground again. "Oh no. Sorry baby, appa forgot you were in there." Kyuhyun squat down and started talking cutely at Ryeowook's stomach while caressing it, Ryeowook smiled in happiness he could feel happy tears forming in his eyes. "Oh Wookie, how could you even doubt how I would feel about this? Of course I would be happy. I would be more than happy to have a baby with you, I would love to have dozens of babies with you if I could!" Kyuhyun said to his petite husband before giving the latter a deep kiss, "Thank you baby, this is the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you." Ryeowook smiled, relieved that Kyuhyun was elated about the pregnancy, "I love you too."

The two of them got back up to bed with Kyuhyun pulling his husband close to him, Ryeowook resting his body againts Kyuhyun's broad chest, embracing the warmth from his husband. The two of them soon drifted back to sleep with a smile on their faces.

"Ummph!" Ryeowook got up covering his mouth, running into the bathroom. Kyuhyun who had his arm around Ryeowook was awoken by the sudden movemnt causing him to stir and looked towards the bathroom seeing his husband crouching down againt the toilet bowl releasing whatever left inside his stomach. He brushed off all his sleepiness away and quickly walked towards Ryeowook, rubbing his husband's back gently and massaging the back of Ryeowook's neck. After Ryeowook stopped vomitting Kyuhyun took some toilet paper and wiped his husband's mouth before getting up and filling a glass of water for Ryeowook.

"You okay baby? I think we still need to go to the hospital to get you checked out alright?" Kyuhyun said massaging Ryeowook's small shoulders. "It's normal for pregnant people Kyu, it's just morning sickness. It was worse yesterday, I literally sat in front of the toilet bowl for an hour vomitting my intestines out." Kyuhyun frowned learning about this only now, he felt guilty all of a sudden for not being there for his husband. Ryeowook who knows his husband really well was able to read the latter's expression, "It's not your fault. I totally forgot all about it after I found out I'm pregnant." Ryeowook gave Kyuhyun his best smile although he still felt a little nauseous. "Okay, but we are still going to the hospital. Let's wash up and get breakfast before we go." Kyuhyun said before both of them proceed to shower together.

"You have to eat more Wookie... Remember now you are eating for two, a slice of plain bread is not going to keep you and our baby full." Kyuhyun said worriedly when he noticed his husband only took a slice of plain bread. "I'm still feeling a little nauseous Kyu, I really don't want to vomit anymore..." Ryeowook whined, showing Kyuhyun his best pout face to melt his husband's heart. "Nu-uh I'm not falling for that pout. Will you atleast drink the milk please..." Kyuhyun said feeling his heart shaken a little by that adorable pout his petite husband was giving him.

"Congratulations Mr Cho you are indeed four weeks pregnant! Also your baby seems perfectly normal and healthy. We will know the gender once you reach your third month.Oh and I see that you are a little underweight Mr Cho, so I advise you to watch your diet and eat more." Dr Kim informed the happy couple after he finished doing an ultrasound on Ryeowook. "Dr Kim, my husband seemed to have really bad morning sickness, do you anything to make it better?" Kyuhyun asked the doctor in a serious tone. "Oh of course, I will prescribe you some vitamins to help reduce your morning sickness. Don't forget to drink a lot of water, you tend to get dehydrated after vomitting. Everything should be fine as long as you eat more and don't get too tired, male pregnancy is slightly more sensitive than female pregnancy so make sure to be careful. Please come for the next check up in four weeks." Both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun thanked Dr Kim and proceed outside to wait for the vitamins in front of the hospital's pharmacy.

"Heard that Wookie? You need to eat more, that means no more dieting. Also you need to rest more don't you dare overwork yourself and if I see you eat less than me I will get very angry okay?" Kyuhyun said to Ryeowook in a demanding voice while his husband just pouted, however deep down inside he was happy that Kyuhyun was all worried for him and the baby. "Okay, for our baby I, Cho Ryeowook promise to not ever diet again and I will not overwork myself." Ryeowook said with a smile on his face putting up his pinky finger before Kyuhyun's finger interlinked with his. Kyuhyun then leaned closer and pulled his husband into a deep kiss, "you know I love you so much right. Thank you for this Wookie. I love you and our baby." He whispered their faces only inches apart before giving another kiss.


SJM TEASER IS OUT!!!! AHHH DO YOU FEEL ME?! I have been waiting for so long hehehehehehhe :D It's happening guys <3

Anyway, a kinda short update. I'm just super tired with school although it's actually holiday right now but it's a lie :( sighh btw pls excuse my horrible grammar...

ENJOY YAY ^^