Upset

Until The End of Time

"W-what? What did you mean you won't quit your job Ryeowook?" Kyuhyun asked, flabbergasted by his husband's refusal. Kyuhyun realised that he may have had sounded a little more harsh than he wanted to be, he felt bad immediately for raising his voice at his husband but well, it's too late to go back now.

"I'm sorry Kyu... You know how much I love my job and my students right? Please understand me Kyu, I really can't imagine myself just staying at home not doing anything. Please let me work? I promise I won't overwork myself ever again, I will pass my extra work to my colleagues. I promis that I will eat a lot of nutritional food and vitamins. I promise that I will drink the juices you make me every morning without complaining. Please Kyu...you can't make me quit my job." Ryeowook tried to convince Kyuhyun not forgetting to show his irresistable pout.

Kyuhyun pinched the bridge of his nose, taking in a deep breath before letting out a long frustrated sigh trying to calm himself down. "Cho Ryeowook, are you kidding with me right now? Didn't you hear me just now? You fainted because of exhaustion, Doctor Kim also told us before that your preganancy is a sensitive case. Of course I know how important your job and your students are for you but come on Wookie, are they more important than your health and our baby? You don't have to stay at home doing nothing, you can bake, you love baking or you can visit your mom and spend time with her. Please Ryeowook for me and our baby?" Kyuhyun tried his best to come up with reasons so that Ryeowook would stop being stubborn and just quit his job.

Just as Ryeowook was about to argue back a nurse came in with a smile on her face, "Mr Cho Ryeowook, you can be discharge tomorrow morning, the doctor prescribed you some new vitamins and don't forget to have plenty of rest." The nurse informed Ryeowook in a friendly tone. "Did Doctor Kim say when I can go back to work?" Ryeowook asked not taking notice of Kyuhyun's surprised and angry expression, the nurse who noticed the latter's expression was kinda trapped in an awkward situation. "Er-erm I will check with Dr Kim, I will inform you soon." The nurse forced out a smile before awkwardly excusing herself out of the room.

"You are not going back to work and that's final Cho Ryeowook. I'm gonna leave you now and let you think about it, maybe after more thinking you will come back to your senses." Kyuhyun said harshly before walking out of the room leaving his husband hurt with tears threatening to fall.

******

The next morning, Ryeowook was awoken by the ray of sunshine from the window. He squinted his eyes trying to adjust to the sudden brightness, he looked around his room but his heart dropped when he noticed Kyuhyun was not in the room. Just then he heard the cound of the door opening, his flashed a bright smile waiting for Kyuhyun to walk through those doors but disappointment took over immediately when he saw his mother walking in instead.

"Oh Wookie baby, you are awake! You made eomma so worried!" Mrs Kim said as she took a seat on Ryeowook's bed side, brushing her thumb gently on her son's tear-stained cheek. "I'm sorry baby, Kyuhyun told me he had emergency meeting in the office so he couldn't come." Mrs Kim showed Ryeowook a convincing smile.

"Save it eomma. Kyu probably already told you that he is angry with me because I refused to quit my job." Ryeowook knows his mom and Kyuhyun too well. He knew how close Kyuhyun is with his mother, every time Ryeowook is being stubborn and when Kyuhyun fails to break those walls of persistance he would go to Ryeowook's mother as the last hope to convince Ryeowook. "Oh honey, don't worry I won't get into that yet. I think all you need right now is to get home, eat the food I prepared for you early in the morning and get plenty of rest." Mrs Kim told her son understandingly while packing some stuff that Kyuhyun brought for Ryeowook.

"Eomma, can I go back to our house instead? Please?" Ryeowook asked showing those puppy dog eyes and pouty lips, his mom agreed understanding her son's situation right now.

When Ryeowook arrived at his house, Mrs Kim immediately prepared the dishes that she prepared especially for her beloved son. Ryeowook ate his heart out, missing his mother's cooking so much. After he finished Mrs Kim told him to take a rest, he walked up to his room slowly before laying down on his bed feeling the familiar homey feeling.

He layed flat on his back, rubbing his growing belly. Ryeowook knew he couldn't lie to himself, he misses Kyuhyun so much right now. He wished that Kyuhyun was here cuddling with him. He misses his husband's soft touches and the way Kyuhyun plays with his hair everytime they cuddle. He misses Kyuhyun's comforting manly scent. Basically he just misses Kyuhyun a lot although he just met the latter last night. Tears that was welling up soon fell out of his eyes and he started to sob silently.

"Why am I so selfish?! I should just quit my job! I'm so stupid!" Ryeowook said in between his sobs feeling frustrated for himself. He started pulling out his hair hitting his head, cursing himself for being so selfish last night. He knew that Kyuhyun just wanted the best for him and their baby but instead he only thought about his students and his own satisfaction. "I'm sorry baby for being stubborn, appa just love his job so much. Appa hates being bored baby. Now your Kyukyu appa is angry with your stupid appa. Kyukyu appa must hate me now. You must be so disappointed in me baby. Forgive appa for being a bad appa, baby..." Ryeowook sobbed while rubbing his belly gently.

"Wookie? Oh baby come here." The door suddenly opened revealing Mrs Kim with a worried face, she immediately jogged towards her son and pulled Ryeowook into a warm hug. She rubbed soothing circle on Ryeowook's back trying to calm her son down. "Don't ever think like that Wookie...You are not stupid. You just weren't thinking long term last night baby. I'm sure Kyuhyun will never hate you, he loves you so much remember? Don't be too upset it's not good for your baby Wookie. Everything will be fine baby. Everything is going to be fine..." Mrs Kim was rocking her son who was crying so hard, not long after his mother's soothing words and comfort lulled Ryeowook to sleep.


This is kinda boring, I know. SORRY >,<