Solved

Until The End of Time

“Wookie, wake up son. It’s already noon, your eomma just finished cooking your favourite kimchi fried rice. Wash up and come down soon.” Mr Kim woke his sleeping son up shaking the latter’s body a little. Ryeowook stirred a little in his sleep, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. He didn’t realize he had been sleeping until that late.

“Oh, good morning appa.” Ryeowook greeted his father who was standing next to his bed. Mr Kim showed a sweet and caring smile to his son, “Good morning Wookie. Come down soon the food will get cold.” Ryeowook nodded before quickly getting up to wash up.

After taking a shower Ryeowook stared into the mirror rubbing his growing belly. “Hey baby, how are you today? You must be missing Kyukyu appa a lot huh?” Ryeowook forced himself a smile, trying to hold in the tears that were on the verge of flowing out of his eyes anytime soon. “Don’t worry baby, your Wookie appa will apologise to Kyukyu appa soon and then we can be together again. You can listen to him sing to you again baby.” Ryeowook smiled a sad smile before washing his face trying to look fresher in front of his parents.

“Good morning baby. Come quick the rice is getting cold.” Mrs Kim greeted her son as she saw Ryeowook walking down the stairs from his room. “How was your sleep? Did you have a good sleep?” Mrs Kim asked while placing her palm on Ryeowook’s cheek. Ryeowook nodded and gave his mother the most assuring smile before beginning to tuck into the delicious kimchi fried rice his mother prepared especially for him.

“So Wookie, eomma was thinking and I think I got an idea for you.” Mrs Kim suddenly said while they were all eating. "Why don't you listen to Kyuhyun and quit your job in the school and become a piano tutor for kids? Don't you think that's a great idea? It's a win win situation for both of you. Kyuhyun wouldn't have to worry about you overworking since you will only need to go to work atleast twice a week and you can still teach music." Ryeowook smiled at his mother and thank God for giving him such a wonderful and smart mother. He mentally slapped himself for being so dumb and not thought of that, it was such a great idea.

"Oh my god eomma you are the best! That is such a great idea!" Ryeowook hit his forehead lightly and chuckled. "Why didn't I think about this before? What would I do without you eomma? Thank you so much! I love you!" Ryeowook giggled before leaning over the table towards his mother and pecked her on the lips. "Eyy, what about appa? Don't you love appa too?" Suddenly Mr Kim said making a pouty face making everyone cringe and laugh. "Of course I love you too appa!" Ryeowook got up and hugged his father, pecking him on the cheek and then walked over to his mother and did the same thing.

"Eomma, is it okay if I pack some of the fried rice for Kyuhyun? I wanna bring it to his office after this and tell him the good news!" Ryeowook said excitedly. 'Of course you can baby! In fact I already pack some for you to bring home." Ryeowook smiled thanking his mother. He went up to his room immediately after lunch and get ready to go home. Ryeowook thanked his parents for being there for him at the time when he needed them the most. Mr Kim offered to drive Ryeowook to Kyuhyun's office and soon both of them set off from the house.

"Bye appa! Thank you for taking care of me! I'll see you soon!" Ryeowook aid to his father cheerfully as he got out from the car. "No problem son! Don't forget to visit us soon with Kyukyu okay!" Ryeowook nodded and waved goodbye to his father. Ryeowook walked happily into the building before going up to Kyuhyun's level.

"Oh Mr Cho! How are you? Oh wow your belly is getting big already! Do you know the gender?" Kyuhyun's secretary greeted him cheerfully. "Oh not yet. The doctor said I will find out next month! Is Kyuhyun inside? Did he eat lunch already? Please tell me no....." Ryeowook asked. "Oh no, he haven't had lunch. He just came back from a meeting a few minutes ago. Just go in, I assume you are giving him a surprise?" She winked at Ryeowook before giving him a thumbs up. Ryeowook mouthed thank you before knocking on the door of Kyuhyun's room.

"Come in!" Kyuhyun's voice could be heard from outside, just his voice alone already made Ryeowook's stomach feels warm. Ryeowook opened the door slightly and peeked inside. Kyuhyun's eyes widened as he saw his petite husband through the doors. He was holding himself from running there and pulling the latter into a bone cruhing hug. Of course Kyuhyun misses Ryeowook so much, he misses his husband so much, he couldn't sleep last night. Ryeowook smiled and walked inside putting up the paper bag containing the kimchi fried rice.

"Eomma cooked kimchi fried rice, I thought you would want to have some!" Ryeowook said cheerfully. "O-oh thank you. I'll eat once I finish signing this papers." Kyuhyun said coldly.

"Come on Cho Kyuhyun, just go there, apologise and hug him damnit! He is freaking here now! The husband you miss so much!" Kyuhyun thought in his head. Ryeowook frowned when he heard Kyuhyun acting coldly towards him but he knew that the latter was just acting mad. Ryeowook knew him too well. Ryeowook walked towards Kyuhyun desked and stood behind Kyuhyun's chair. Kyuhyun's heart was racing he wanted to see what was his husband was doing but he stopped himself. "You are suppose to be mad Kyu! You can't give up like that. Come on just sign this damn papers and ignore-" Kyuhyun's thoughts were interrupted when Ryeowook suddenly put his arms around Kyuhyun's neck and the latter then rested his chin on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Kyu. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you, I wasn't thinking alright. I was being selfish. I will quit my job, for you and the baby." Kyuhyun turned his chair around to face his petite husband, he hold small Ryeowook's hands before smiling lovingly at his husband. "Thank you baby. Thank you. And I also need to apologise for yelling at you. I'm sorry if I hurt you." Kyuhyun reached out his hand and rubbed the tears that was now flowing out of Ryeowook's beautiful eyes. Kyuhyun stood up and pulled Ryeowook into a bone-crushing hug. Ryeowook's sobs got even more uncontrollable, he mentally blamed his pregnancy hormones for making him overly emotional but he s his arms around Kyuhyun and hugged his husband tightly. He misses Kyuhyun so much, his scent, his touches, basically just everything about Kyuhyun. The two finally let go of each other just for Kyuhyun to leaned down and give Ryeowook a deep kiss.

"I miss you. So much." Kyuhyun whispered before kissing his husband once again, he then kneeled down and kissed Ryeowook's belly, "I miss you too baby, have you been taking care of Wookie appa well?" Ryeowook chuckled at his husband's cute behaviour. "Come Kyu, let's eat. The food is getting cold." Ryeowook pulled Kyuhyun up and was about to drag him to the sofa but Kyuhyun pulled him back into his embrace kissing him once again.

"But I miss you so much. Let's eat later. I just want you now." Kyuhyun said in his husky voice trying to seduce his husband, as he was about to kiss Ryeowook again, the latter covered his mouth stopping Kyuhyun from kissing him. "Nu uh. No. We are in your office for goodness sake and I'm pregnant!" Kyuhyun pouted in disappointment. "Bu-but the doctor said we can make love when you are in your early stages of pregancy baby and who cares if we are in my office! Where is your sense of your adventure babe?" Kyuhyun winked at Ryeowook before pulling the other into a heated kiss. His hand soon roamed all over Ryeowook's body the two of them kissed and Kyuhyun tried to make his way towards the door to lock it without breaking the kiss.

Kyuhyun then carried Ryeowook bridal style, lying the other down on the sofa and continue kissing his husband. Soon clothes were scattered all over the room and sounds of moans and groans could be heard all over the room. Kyuhyun thank god that his room was soundproof because Ryeowook isn't the quitest when they make love. In the end, the kimchi fried rice was forgotten and it turned cold.


hehehe yay kyuwook made up!