Teentop VS Infinite

You and your story with Lee Sungjong

 

“___-ah.. I finally found you after so long..” he hugged you.

“Oppa, how did you find me? And… are you still in T-Teentop?” you looked at him in the eye, hoping he will say no.

“I have my ways and yes… I’m still in Teentop.” he replied, nearly without expression.

You nodded, without saying a word.

“Yah, not inviting oppa into your house?” Byunghyun asked, trying to change the atmosphere.

“Ah nae… Come in oppa.” you open the door slightly for him.

You sat across him in the living room, upset the fact that he is still in Teentop. You have never liked the fact that your oppa is in a gang and also it was because of Teentop that your parents left America for Seoul. Byunghyun was talking but you were not really paying attention. Just then, Byunghyun got a call from s and he got to rush off. You gave him a quick hug before he left.

*Byunghyun oppa…* you kept thinking about what he told you just now.

Since you can’t sleep and you kept thinking about your oppa and school, you decided to go to Infinite’s hideout. You know that Min young and Taeni will be there after what had happened in school and their parents are away at work just like yours. On the way to Infinite’s hideout, you accidentally overheard a conversation. You did not plan to stay and listen until “Infinite Sungjong” and  “Teentop” was heard. Throughout the whole conversation, you realized that Teentop just had a fight with Infinite and three members of Teentop had been hospitalized because of the fight. They are planning for revenge. You waited until they left then you ran to Infinite’s hideout.

“Sungjong oppa!” you burst in. You were horrified by the scene. Sungyeol, Woohyun and Sunggyu had cuts all over their body, Sungjong, L, Hoya and Dongwoo had bruises on their face and arms. “Oppa!” you ran to Sungjong’s side. “Are you okay?” you slightly touched his arm. Throughout the night, you, Min young and Taeni helped the guys with their wounds. After bandaging and all, you threw away all the bloody tissue and cotton buds.

You all sat down in the living room in a circle. “Oppa, did you guys just had a fight with Teentop?” you asked. Sungjong’s eyes widened, so did Infinite. They did not expect you to be so calm and also they were shocked at how you spoke about Teentop with such an expressionless face. “H-How did you know?” Sungjong asked. “Why?” you asked. “They were the one whom stepped on out territory and started harassing the people. And they punched Woohyun hyung first, that’s why we fought back.” L spoke up, while glancing at Woohyun. You looked at Woohyun’s wound and realized that the mark was familiar. It was Ricky’s ring mark. “Ricky” you whispered. All of them heard you. You started looking at all their wound and when you reach Sungjong’s wound, your eyes widened. Unknowingly, you reach out and gently touch on his wound. It was Byunghyun’s ring mark. And it was the ring that you gave him before both of you were separated. Before you could say anything, Sunggyu asked, “How did you know it was Ricky whom punched Woohyun, ___-ah?”

“Because of the ring mark. The ring that I gave the six of them before we were separated.” you replied. “All six of them have different ring mark, and together, it symbolizes Teentop. Byunghyun is my oppa, but because he is in a gang, our parents did not want to have anything to do with him and that is why we moved to Seoul. But after so long, we met just a while ago, after Sungjong oppa sent me home.” you said. Now your past is out, you decided to trust Infinite for life. “This secret only Min young and Taeni knew, which was why they knew how to treat all of your wounds. And on my way here, I overheard Changjo saying that they are planning revenge against you guys, especially Sungjong oppa, after what you have done to CAP, Ricky and Niel.” Min young and Taeni came over to hug you, tears started falling before you could even stop them.

Infinite was still trying to absorb the information that they just got from you. No matter how far they think, they can never link you and Byunghyun together, not even Teentop. Sungjong was the first to react. “___-ah, from today onwards, stay with us, like Min young and Taeni. I don’t want you out of my sight at any point of time. Alright?” You looked at Sungjong in the eyes, “Mianhae, I can’t…” You stood up, “I will be right back.” With that, you walked out of Infinite’s hideout, on your way to look for Teentop. You knew that at this point of this, Teentop can’t do anything to you. Sungjong tried to follow you but his injuries stopped him. “ARGH!!” Sungjong shouted. Min young tried to calm him down. “Sungjong oppa, ___ knows what she is doing. Teentop will never hurt her. Just trust her alright?”