Saving Sungjong

You and your story with Lee Sungjong

                                              

 

The next morning, you prepared breakfast and bring them up to your room. Since it was a Saturday, you do not need to worry about school. You entered the room and gently placed the tray on the table. You went over and lightly shake Sungjong. “Time to wake up.” Sungjong slowly opened his eyes and was relief to see that it was you. You pointed at the tray on the table beside the bed, “Breakfast” With that, you left the room, leaving him alone.

You were busy cleaning up the house and doing your chores when you saw Sungjong coming down the stairs. “Hey, are you feeling better?” you asked. “Deh~ What’s your name?” Sungjong asked, walking towards you. “___” you replied, continuing your own chores. “Where are you going?” you asked when you saw him heading to the door. “I’m going to look for Infinite. T-Thank you for yesterday.” Sungjong stammered. *I have never said that to anyone before* Sungjong thought.

The day passed without any hiccups. Same as yesterday, you went to the supermart near your house to grab some food. As it was late, you decided to take shortcut back home. You turned into the alley, thinking nothing was wrong. Never did you realize the danger that is lying behind this dark alley. The wind was getting colder  and you hugged yourself tighter while walking. *Winter is arriving* you thought.

Suddenly you heard shouts coming from in front of you. “Bastard!” someone shouted. “Yah! Your members came and attack my members first!” another person shouted. You were trying hard to listen what was going on. *This voice sound familiar…* you thought. *Sungjong’s voice!* You speed up to where the fight was and when you reached, you saw 5 men lying down and there Sungjong was, panting. Trying to absorb what had happened, you saw one of the men holding up a brick and heading towards Sungjong’s direction. Without thinking twice, you place yourself in front of his defense and took the blow instead.

Sungjong turned behind him and was shocked. He quickly grabs hold of you before you landed on the floor. You looked up at him with a small smile before fainting. *!* Sungjong thought. Before he could call his hyungs for help, L appeared, running towards Sungjong. “Hyung! Help!” Sungjong shouted, causing L to run even faster. Together, Infinite sends you to the hospital.