Meeting Sungjong

You and your story with Lee Sungjong

                                             

 

The bell goes off as school ended. Students from every level rushed out of school. You headed to your locker to put your books. Upon arriving at your locker, before your could unlock your locker, a hand smack into your locker. You looked up. It’s the queenka of the school, Jin ae. “Yah! I saw what you did with Sungjong oppa. Let me tell you this, Sungjong oppa is mine. Stay away from him if you do not want to get into trouble.” She walked off smirking.

“___-ah~!” Min young and Taeni came running to you, seeing the whole event happening. “Are you ok? Did she do anything to you?” They bombarded you with questions. “STOP!” you slightly raised your voice, making a few students stop and stared at you. You quickly pulled Min young and Taeni away to a quieter place so that you can talk. “I’m fine. Don’t worry alright?” you calmly said, making them heave a relief.

You headed home after saying your byes to Min young and Taeni. Shouting could be heard coming from your house. *They are quarreling again.* you sighed. You entered the house and headed to your room straight without greeting your parents, totally ignoring their presences. “___-ah! Help me go down to the supermart to get some groceries, me and your dad are going out and won’t be coming home for the next 2 weeks alright?!” your mum screamed from downstairs. You headed down and saw your parents preparing to leave the house with their luggage. “Where are you two going?” you asked, dumfounded at their sudden actions. “We are leaving to America for 2 weeks as your dad have been sent there for business. I have left some money in the cabinet and I will send you money once I reached America. Take care alright?” your mum said, giving you the last hug before leaving the house.

You went to the supermart to get the groceries your mum have asked you to and headed home. While walking home, you heard noises coming from a dark alley. *Should I go take a look?* you silently thought. Just as you want to ignore, you heard the noise again. “Help me..” a very weak voice travelled to your ears. Out of curiosity, you head towards that direction, into the dark alley. You were shocked at what you saw, a guy lying on the ground with wounds all around his body. “S-
Sungjong…” you whispered.

Without caring, you helped him back to your home and settled him down in your room. Just as you were about to call the ambulance, a hand shot to your wrist, yanking the phone out of your hands. “Don’t call” he growled, enough to make chills down your spine. “A-Alright, but we still have to take care of your wounds..” you stammered, pointing at the wounds on his body. You pulled your wrist out of his hand but before you could step away from the bed, he grabbed your wrist again. “I’m not going to call anyone alright?” you placed your hand phone beside him, just to make him feel secured.  

You left the room to the kitchen to get the first aid kit and quickly rush back to the room. You slowly took out the medications and the cotton swab. You turn to him and asked him to take off his clothes. You slowly dabbed his wounds with the cotton swab. He winced when the medication came in contact with his wound. You gently blow on his wound and lightly bandage his wound. He kept staring at you while you help him with his wound. *She seems different.* Sungjong thought.

“All done.” you said with a smile, satisfied with your work. You looked at him with a small smile. “You can stay here tonight. Don’t worry my parents are away for business.” you said. “Do you not know who am I?” Sungjong said, looking straight at your eyes. “Yeap, Lee Sungjong of Infinite.” you said as a matter of fact. Sungjong was stunned. *How can she be so calm after knowing who am I?* he thought. “Haven’t you heard the rumors about Infinite?” Sungjong continue to ask. “Yeah I did. But rumors will always be rumors. You never know until you know someone deep enough.” you calmly said. *She is indeed different* Sungjong thought, reconfirming his doubt. “Rest well for the night.” With that, you took all the used tissue and cotton, and left the room.