Infinite

You and your story with Lee Sungjong

                                             

 

“Infinite Oppas!!! Sunggyu oppa!! Dongwoo oppa!! Woohyun oppa!! Hoya oppa!! Sungyeol oppa!! Myungsoo oppa!! Sungjong Oppa!!” you heard screaming while walking to class. *What’s the chaos?* you thought. “They are the kingkas of the school.” said Taeni, as if she heard what you were thinking. You nodded in understanding and took the chance to pull your friends away as you hated crowds.

After the whole chaos in the morning, you were so tired and you still could not forget the fact that you parents had quarreled in the morning. As observant as she is, Taeni came up to you and asked you what’s wrong. “My parents were quarreling in the morning because dad did not came home the whole night.” Without saying anything, Taeni hugged you. For once, you felt warmth and a small smile crept up on your lips.

Before both of you could continue the conversation, your form teacher stepped into the class. “Hi, I will be your form teacher for this whole year, my name is Mr Yong.” While taking attendance, Sungjong stepped into the class. Girls in the class swooned over that fact that they are the same class with infinite’s Sungjong. You heard murmurs and looked up. “Morning Mr Lee Sungjong, please take a seat. *He looks familiar* you thought. You then realized that he is Sungjong from Infinite, from the morning chaos. You could see both Min young and Taeni smiling over the fact that they are in the same class with a kingka. *This two girls will never get enough of guys* you thought, smiling to yourself.

While deep in your thoughts, a sound of a pulling chair brought you back to reality. You looked up and saw Sungjong beside you. Moment seem to stop while you stared at him. *Wow, he have good features.* you thought. Sungjong, knowing that you were staring at him, smirked. “Hey, continue staring and your eyes are going to pop out.” You jumped and look back in front with red face. *Oh my god! What am I doing?!* you mentally slapped yourself in the head.

Class started and due to your fast learning ability, you have the grasp of what is being taught in the class very fast. Before you knew, the bell rang for lunch. All the students left the class immediately, as if afraid that Mr Yong will extend the lesson. Taeni and Min young walked to your desk to find you for lunch. “___-ah, let’s go for lunch~!” Min young said. You nodded and stand up. Just as you were about to leave, you looked back and saw Sungjong sleeping on his desk. You told Min young and Taeni to leave first without you and you turned back. You reached Sungjong and lightly shake him. “Sungjong-ah, it’s lunch.” Sungjong woke as immediate, making you stumble backwards. Before you could hit the ground, Sungjong grabbed your arm and pulled you up. When you came to your senses, you were staring right into Sungjong’s eyes. You quickly pushed yourself away from him and arrange yourself properly. “Be-careful next time” Sungjong whispered into your ear and you could felt him smirk within the sentences. With that, Sungjong left the class to look for Infinite, leaving you standing there stunned.