Confession from Sungjong

You and your story with Lee Sungjong

                                                          

 

The next day before going to school, you received a text from Sungjong.

“Hey, let’s meet at the park near your house.” – Infinite Sungjong

“Okay. On my way there now.” - ___ah~

You went to the park and realize that Infinite and your bestie were there together already. “___-ah~!” Min young and Taeni waved at you, as usual. You smiled and went over, asking them why they are here. After explaining, you came to know that L and Min young is Taeni and sungyeol are together after that day them sent them home. Apparently your bestie have confessed to them. You were super happy for your bestie. With that, you guys walked to school together.

As you entered school, girls threw you three dirty looks and some even whispered, saying that you guys shouldn’t even be with Infinite. L protected Min young and Sungyeol protected Taeni. Out of your surprise, Sungjong placed his hand over your shoulder, making you blushed and the rest of your friends shocked. *Sungjong liked her* Infinite thought.

You and Sungjong went to the back of school, where it is quieter. “Hey, I-I… C-Can you be my girl?” Sungjong stammered, blushing but he managed to hide it from you. You were shocked at what you are hearing. “E-Eh..!” You stared into Sungjong eyes, hoping he would say ‘I’m just kidding’. However, from the look in his eyes, you could tell that he is not kidding. His eyes are full of sincerity.

Time seems to stop between the two of you. You nodded your head, making Sungjong cheer in excitement. For you, that moment seems untrue. It seems as if someone is just trying to play a prank on you. You stoned while Sungjong cheered.

“___-ah~ Are you okay?” Sungjong poked your hand.

You jumped a little. “Oppa… It’s not a prank right?”

“Ani. Of course it is not. Why?” Sungjong asked, curious.

You shook your head. You just hugged him, shaking away those bad thoughts.