Bad lunch

You and your story with Lee Sungjong

                                                    

 

Holding hands, both of you walked into the classroom. At the back of your head, you can feel glares from girls and murmurs from them. “Who does she thinks she is?” “Who is she to hold oppa’s hand” “Oh my god, she looks so ugly!” You decided to ignore them and you could feel Sungjong’s grip around your hand tightens. You slightly touch his arm, making him loosen the grip a little.

Suddenly, Sungjong held your hand up in from of the whole class. “___ is my girl now. Whoever touch her or do anything to her behind my back will get it from me. UNDERSTAND?!” The whole class nodded and no one dare to speak a second word. Everyone knows that once Sungjong is angry, he can do anything, even hitting girls.

You looked at Sungjong and all he gave you was a smile before returning to his seat, leaving you with your bestie. To your surprise, your besties seems to already know what is going now and never question like they do before. You find it weird and questioned them back instead. That’s when they told you that the morning before he meet you guys, he had already confessed to Infinite that he like you and that was why he is so gentle to you. You were surprised and throughout the whole lesson, you focus was not in the teacher but on Sungjong.

Lunch bell rang. You and Sungjong walked into the cafe with your besties and Infinite. Murmurs started arising and the glares were non-stop. L had his arm protectively around Min young and Taeni had her head buried at Sungyeol’s neck while he held her waist securely. Sungjong on the other hand had his hand around your waist protectively, while the rest of Infinite members surrounded you guys, as if protecting the girls of any sudden attack. Together, all of you walked to Infinite’s common area for lunch. Taeni sat all the way in with Sungyeol beside, L had Min young on the right and you sat with Sungjong on the other side of the table. The rest of Infinite sat nearer to the outside while Woohyun, Hoya and Sunggyu went to get food for your guys. Throughout the whole lunch, Taeni had her head buried, not eating anything. While Min young on the other hand ate a few mouths, forced by L though. You were trying your best to eat but however, the pressure was too high that food could not even go down your throat properly.

Sunggyu could not take it anymore seeing this happening. He suddenly shouted, “EYES DOWN PEOPLE! ENOUGH OF THE STARING OR EVEN GLARING!” Just then, Jin ae, the queenka of the school spoke up, “Oppa, why did you accept her?! She is so ugly! ___! I told you to stay away from Sungjong oppa right?! Even your friends are s, seducing the other oppas! No wonder no one in school wants to be friends with you three!” With that, L, Sungyeol and Sungjong stood up. Jin ae was shocked and she stepped back a little. “Who are you to say that to my girl?!” the three of them said at the same time.

“STOP!!!” you shouted. Little did you know, another guy was watching you. *___-ah, I finally found you.* he thought.