Face to face with Teentop

You and your story with Lee Sungjong

You ran until your breathe took over you. Paused, you looked up at the run down building. Teentop's hideout. 

Without much thought, you walked in with a heavy breathe from the running when you left Infinite's hideout. You couldn't believe the fact that your oppa and Infinite oppa have a fight and both parties are heavily injured. 

Cautiously, you entered Teentop's hideout. "Byhunghyun oppa?" you softly called out. Three heads whisked over to look at you. You immediately identified who they are. "Ricky oppa, Neil oppa, Chang jo oppa" and you walked towards them, slowly looking at their injuries, which are as bad as Infinite or even worse. 

"___-ah" they called out. "What are you doing here? It's been long since we have seen you after you left America. It took us so long, until recently L.Joe hyung just found you."Ricky said. 

Calmly, you took a step back and asked, "Byunghyun oppa, where is he?" With a sigh, Ricky pointed at the door behind them. Ricky knows that you hated the fact that L.Joe is in Teentop and he know that it was because of them you were forced to leave America to Seoul, which was why they are here today, looking for you. 

Without further ado, you headed straight to the door and pushed it open. What you saw made chills known your spine. Byunghyun was have cuts and bruises all over his body, cursing and swearing every single time CAP oppa help him with the medication and bandages. "Oppa," you softly whispered. Byunghyun looked with a surprised look, or more at the fact that how you found their hideout. 

"___-ah, how did you..?" Byunghyun was loss for words, trying to absorb the fact that his sister is here, in their hideout, right in front of his face. 

However, the first words that came out from you was, "Why attack Infinite?" You said in a calmly yet dangerous tone,a tone where everyone knew what will happen next. Everyone gathered around you and L.Joe, preparing to protect either of you if anything happen. 

L.Joe's tone changed immediately when he heard the word Infinite coming out from you. "How did you know about Infinite? And how did you know that we got into a fight? What is going on when you left America for Seoul, throughout the time when I was not around." That was a statement, not a question. 

You were mad at the fact that he was still in Teentop and the fact that they had  fight with your boyfriend. Without answering, you gave L.Joe a slap and walked off. CAP and Chunji stopped him from chasing after you. Before you walked out of Teentop hideout, you said, "I hate you L.Joe." The very first timeyou called him by his name and not oppa anymore. 

With that, you headed back to Infinite. And you know that whatever happen next, you will be there to protect your boyfriend, oppa and min young and taeni.