Knowing Infinite

You and your story with Lee Sungjong

                                                          

 

“UH!” you groaned. You opened your eyes slightly and asked “Where am I?..” “You are in the hospital. You had seven stiches on the back of your head due to the blow, but the doctor said you are alright now.” You looked up and saw Sungjong and s. Your eyes widened, and Sungjong smiled. *Our maknae smiles?* Infinite thought. “From left to right, Sunggyu hyung, Dongwoo hyung, Woohyun hyung, Hoya hyung, Sungyeol hyung and L hyung.” Sungjong said. You nodded in understanding.

You leaned on your elbow and try to sit up on the bed, with Sungjong help. *Our maknae helps?* Infinite thought. You gave Sungjong a smile. “How are your injuries? Are they ok?” “Yeah small issue.” You started to chat with Infinite and found out that they are really very nice people.

“___-ah!!” you heard Min young and Taeni shouted.  “Yah! This is the hospital! Can you two just keep quiet?!” you whispered loudly. “Mianhae ___-ah~” both of them chorused. Just then the both of them realized that there were other people in the room. “Infinite!?” both of them shouted with widened eyes. “SHHH!” you whispered at them. Both of them crowded around you. “How do you know them? Why are they here? What’s going on?” both of them bombarded you with questions. “Erm, sorry it was my fault that ___ got injured.” Min young and Taeni looked up to the voice. “Sungjong oppa…” “They are my two bestie, Min young and Taeni.” Both of them bowed slightly at infinite. “Hi, we are infinite.” Sunggyu said.

Little did you know that all of you started chatting with each other and within yourselves, Min young was blushing everytime L talks to her and Taeni was stammering whenever Sungyeol jokes with her. *Both of them are in love* you thought. “Hey,” you look up at Sungjong, blushing. “Hey,”. Both of you started talking like friends. You could leave the hospital on the very night as there were nothing wrong with you after the scans.

Sungjong sent you home while L sent Min young and Sungyeol sent Taeni home. The rest if Infinite members went back to their home. Along the way, you and Sungjong chatted like old friends. You looked at him and you realized that he have very nice features. “Am I that handsome?” Sungjong smirked, making you blush. “S-Sorry..” you stammered. You reached home and opened the door. “You parents are not at home?” Sungjong asked, curious. “Nope, they are in America for business. Apparently they are doing well and do not plan to come home anytime sooner.” Sungjong nodded.