LJoe

You and your story with Lee Sungjong

                                                

 

Dragging Min young and Taeni, three of you ran past Infinite and the girls out of the café. Three of you came to the backyard of the school, where it is always the hiding spot of you three whenever your parents quarrel, Min young scored badly in school and Taeni is upset about you being bullied. Three of you sat down, back to back with each other, not speaking a word. You closed your eyes, Taeni was crying silently and Min young is just staring in space. However, you three were thinking of the same thing. *We are burdening them*

Just then, Infinite came running out looking for you guys. “Min young-ah!” L called. “Taeni –ah!” Sungyeol called. “___-ah!” Sungjong called. They spotted you guys sitting at the backyard of the school. They sighed with relief and ran towards you three. You were whisked into Sungjong’s arms, while Min young into L and Taeni into Sungyeol. Around you guys were the rest of Infinite. “Mianhae oppa…” the three of you said at the same time. With that, the three guys hugged you three even tighter, afraid that if they were to let go a bit, you three will run away from them.

For the rest of the day, all ten of you just stayed at the backyard of the school. You spoke up first. “Oppa, are we burdening you?.. It seems like we were…” Both Min young and Taeni nodded in agreement. “Aniya ___-ah.. You are not burdening us. So is Min young and Taeni.” Sunggyu replied.

With that, you gave Sungjong the tightest hug you have ever given to anyone, while Min young buried herself in L’s neck and Taeni cried in Sungyeol’s arms. Throughout the whole time, Infinite shared their past and also you three found out that Infinite is a gang in the underground. You were not as shocked as Min young and Taeni because your oppa is in a gang, which is the reason why your parents and you moved to Seoul. Your parents did not want to see him again. Min young and Taeni shared their past too, except for you. You were glad they did not question further.

Sooner that you thought, school have ended. All of you went back to get your bags and headed home. Sungjong sent you home before heading to Infinite’s hideout. At home, you changed and cleared your house before completing your homework. You were about to prepare dinner when the bell rang. *Who’s that?* you thought. Before opening the door, you looked through the peep hole, a habit you cultivated after our parents left for America. You were shocked at the person standing outside your door. *Byunghyun oppa..* you whispered. You slowly open the door. “Byunghyun oppa…” you looked at him.