First day of school

You and your story with Lee Sungjong

                                                                      

“Ring ring!!!!” went the alarm clock. You groaned and woke up with slightly open eyes to look at the time. “0700” read the clock. You pushed yourself out of the bed and headed to the washroom to wash up. After washing up, you headed downstairs. Before even reaching the steps, you heard your mum and dad quarreling.

“Yah! You have always been coming home late! Where have you been?!” your mum screamed.

“I was working in the office! Stop taking stupid things to come and bother me!!” your dad shouted back.

The quarrel did not stop until your dad and mum saw you. “___ -ah, go and have you breakfast before heading to school alright?” your mum said before throwing a glare at your dad and headed to her room. Your dad did not even bother talking to you. He just walks away without even looking at you. You felt hurt but choose to ignore.

Today is your first day at Infinite high school and you were excited because Min young and Taeni were enrolled into the same school as you. They were your best friends since you were young and you uys have been going to the same school ever since elementary school.

“___-ah!!!” Min young and Taeni screamed when they saw you. “yah! My ears are going deaf because of you two!” You pouted and covered your ears. “Mianhae~” Minyoung and Taeni said while giggling. “We just missed you ever since the holidays! You have not been meeting us and today is the first time we are together again! Of course I am happy!” Min young said and Taeni nodded, agreeing with what Min young have said. “Alright girls! Time to go in!” Taeni said, linking her hands onto the both of you, pulling you two along into the school.

Three of you went to the main office to get you schedules before heading to class. Min young took a peak at your schedule, “___-ah, you are same class with me for the first three periods!”, Min young said while hugging your arm. “Same for me!” Taeni added. You guys went to find the class together.