CHAPTER 2

Guardian Angel

Soo Jin was walking to her locker when a group of girls bumped her.

“Oops.” Yeon Hee turned around and mocked a smile, “sorry.”

Soo Jin rolled her eyes and continued walking to her locker, *es.*

Yeon Yee and her group laughed at her before walking away. She opened her locker and out came her books, pouring on her like a tidal wave. Post its were stuck on each book.

“The hell?” She picked up one of the post its and read it:

DIE YOU’RE USELESS!!!

Tears blurred her vision as she took all the post its. She stuffed all her books back in her locker before slamming it shut. She angrily clutched the strap of her backpack before running off.

 

Yong Guk appeared in her school’s hallway, looking around for his human, “Now, where is Soo Jin?”

He looked at the device. She was the red dot and he was the blue dot. His eyes widened as the red dot was moving fast to where he was.

“Oh man.” Yong Guk sighed, closing his eyes he went human mode.


Her eyes were blurred with endlessly flowing tears so she couldn’t see right. Next thing she knew she ran into someone. Her eyes widened as the person gripped her arm.

She looked up to see a very tall guy with brown hair who had this certain look in his eyes that made her feel uncomfortable.

Yong  Guk blinked at her, sighing, “Gwaenchana?”

She roughly shook his grip off her before running away.

*That was Soo Jin?* Yong Guk blinked twice before looking at his device, *Interesting.* he started running after her.

 

Soo Jin ran up to the school’s rooftop. She dropped her bag and looked at all the post its.

“Am I really that useless?” You cried as the words burned her heart. She dropped the post its and walked to the edge of the rooftop.

*I’m so tired of this, I can’t do this anymore.* She stood on the very edge and looked up, *Bullying and my lifestyle doesn’t really work.* looking down, she took in how far up she was from the ground, *I don’t care if I can’t do my revenge anymore.* she gulped, closing her eyes, *Goodbye, world.* she took a step forward and fell.

“ANDWAE~!” Yong Guk just got on the rooftop when she fell. He rushed after her, jumping after her. The floor was getting closer and closer.

Soo Jin closed her eyes, expecting to hit the ground. Yong Guk got to the ground before her and she landed perfectly in his strong arms. Her eyes fluttered open and she met eyes with Yong Guk.

Yong Guk put her down, “Ya, are you crazy?”

Soo Jin gave him a weak smirk, “I-“ her eyes rolled to the back of her head and out. Yong Guk caught her body before she could hit the floor again.

“Aigoo why does this girl keep falling?” Yong Guk carried her up, bridal style, and brought her to the school’s clinic. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another short one T_T sorry ^^