CHAPTER 1

Guardian Angel

In the Guardian Angel Industry in heaven, where Kim Tae Song (TS Entertainment’s CEO) is the head of all the Angels, the only person who god talks too next to Arch Angel YG. Plenty of angels come in and out of the industry. Each angel is assigned to a human being. They have unlimited powers but they are trained to use it for good. They have unlimited powers but they are trained to use it for good. Once around their human they can choose to be seen by the person or not. Some angels are reassigned to another human.

“Dae Hyun-ah!” Tae Song called the moment Dae Hyun passed his office.

Dae Hyun ran back to the office, “Ne, hyungnim?”

“Can you call Yong Guk?” Tae Song said as he fixed his halo.

“Ne.” Dae Hyun nodded and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Dae Hyun flew to earth, where Yong Guk was. Yong Guk was babysitting Dae Hyun’s human, a five year old kid named Bum Joon. Yong Guk was in his angel mode so Bum Joon couldn’t see him.


“Up!” Bum Jon pointed at a pile of pillows and crawled to it.

“Aigoo what are you gonna do now?” Yong Guk followed him.

Bum Joon started to climb the pile of pillows.

“Oops.” Bum Joon lost balance and fell back. Before he could hit the floor, Bum Joon lands in Yong Guk’s arms. Bum Joon oblivious to his invisible guardian angel, claps his hands in joy.

“Aigoo Bum Joon,” Yong Guk puts Bum Joon down on the floor, “dying because you fell from pillows is lame.” Yong Guk snickered.

“Enjoying hyung?” a familiar voice asked behind him.

Yong Guk looked up to see Dae Hyun sitting at the top of the pillows.

“Not really, kinda boring,” Yong Guk shrugged, “don’t you think?”
Dae Hyun watched Bum Joon with a smile, “Nah, it’s not your thing that’s why.”

“Yeah well,” Yong Guk nodded, “what are you doing here?”
“Hyungnim wants you up in his office.”

“Wae?” Yong Guk arched a brow.

“Molla.”

 

“Hello Yong Guk.” Tae Song greeted as he watched Yong Guk sit on the chair.

“Sup hyungnim,” Yong Guk casually greeted, “you summoned me?”

“Yes,” Tae Song read the profile of Yong Guk, “your past humans are very,” he gave Yong Guk a knowing look, “unique.”

Yong Guk nodded, suddenly missing the past humans he watched over.

“They always have this incident when their life is at danger’s hands, yes?”

“Ne, hyungnim.” Yong Guk gave him a small smile, his eyes distant as he remembered every human he protected, “And I saved them all.”

“That’s good,” Tae Song placed the folder on the table, “you’re perfect for my new mission.”

“Ne?”

“Park Soo Jin,” Tae Song waved his hand in the air and a folder landed in Yong Guk’s hands, “she needs a guardian and fast.”

Yong Guk eyed the folder in his hand, wondering how bad the human’s situation was.

“If you need to go human form, you have my permission.” Tae Song got up from his seat, holding a small device, “Here.”

Yong Guk took the device and eyed it, “What’s this?”
“It’s suppose to show you when and where she’ll suicide”

“SUICIDE?!?” Yong Guk’s eyes widened.

Suddenly, the device started beeping red.

“She’s going to suicide, go!” Tae Song pushed Yong Guk out the door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A very short chapter 1... mian