7. Math Test

Wu Yifan Is Not My Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day of school was super awkward. Luhan seemed to be super talkative to me-- something that was out of the blue. Kris stopped bothering me and I felt at peace yet for some reason I was missing his stupid pranks he would pull on me and his obnoxious laughter that only I can make him produce. I sighed and twirled my pencil around with my fingers as Hayoung let out a loud "PST!" I turned to look at her and she grinned.

"Is it me or is Luhan making googly eyes at you?" My eyes focused on Luhan and sure enough the deer boy let out a toothy grin when I looked in his direction.

"I'll tell you later."

--

When lunchtime came I immediately pushed Chen to the side and grabbed Hayoung's wrist.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going missy?" Chen barked at me as he ran after us.

"Stop it, Chen. I need to have a girl talk and this is serious!" I hissed and pushed him away. He rolled his eyes and blew his girlfriend a kiss which she put her hand out to catch. "Gross. Just stop." I said and dragged her to the rooftop. I turned to Hayoung and sighed.

"Spill." She said. I told her everything. Not leaving out one single detail.

"Oh my gosh you little ! First you made out with Luhan and then ate out Kris's face!"

"What the hell that sounded way gross than what actually happened." I huffed with red cheeks. 

"Well to be honest Kris is Kris. He hates you anyway and he's going to tease you about it. But whatever he's annoying. But Luhan!" She squealed. "What are you guys going to dress up as?" I shrugged my shoulders and bit my lip.

"I don't know. I'm nervous!"

--

I spoke too soon. When I got home I changed into my comfy pj's and crossed my legs on the floor as I began to do my homework. Procrastinating leads you nowhere and piles and piles of homework had stacked up. I sighed and pushed my glasses up and tied my hair in a messy bun. I will never ever let anyone see me without makeup or glasses! And speaking of how I spoke too soon, I can hear Kris's obnoxious voice as he yelled out my name.

"Open your window!" I rolled my eyes and sighed, inputting nonsense information into my calculator and hoping that the answer would miraculously pop up. I heard a thud afterwards and the wind made me shiver.

"What the hell, Kris!" I hissed and stomped towards him slapping his shoulders. "You scared me!"

"I missed you too." He replied with a goofy grin and sat down next to me.

"Whatcha doinn'?" He sang. I looked up at him and pouted.

"Homework. It's so hard!" His cheeks turned pink for some reason as he cleared his throat. *Damn she looks so good without makeup* Kris thought in his head while he avoided her gaze. *She's so adorable without her makeup and her messy b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter