5. Baking

Wu Yifan Is Not My Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay so we need flour, eggs, and sugar first." I read out loud pointing to the ingredients. Luhan nodded and obediently opened the packages. He took out  a measuring cup and leveled it off like our culinary teacher taught us. 

"I'm hungry." Kris announced as he jumped off of the counter and headed to the fridge. "Eunmi make me a sandwich."

"What a ist!" I said, turning to look at him. "FYI who gave you permission to raid my fridge?" He shrugged his shoulders and popped open the pickle jar.

"I did." He bit into the pickle and winked at me. "Want to try my pickle?" Luhan snickered and my face turned beet red. What a ert!

"Kris you're so useless you might as well not even help us." I stated, mixing the ingredients together as Luhan skimmed the recipe. 

"You're right. I did most of the grocery shopping so I think I'm just going to crash on your couch and take a nap." My smile widened. Just me and Luhan alone? ASA! 

"Go ahead." Luhan answered. "Me and Eunmi will have lots of fun baking, right?" He winked at me and I had to grip the counter to stop myself from fainting. His wink compared to Kris's was way different. Kris shrugged his shoulder and popped one last pickle in his mouth before he walked over to the living room. 

"So it seems that you and Kris are pretty close, judging by how you two act." Luhan noted. I nodded my head.

"Yeah but Kris is such a pain in the . Having him as a next door neighbor !" I whined.

"I heard that!" Kris hollered across the room.

"You were supposed to!" Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter