6. YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!

Wu Yifan Is Not My Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beware of the feelz ahead. xD

 

I stared at the plate Luhan was holding and looked at him in disbelief

"So?" He asked wriggling his eyebrows. I let out a high pitch squeal and made Luhan startled.

"YES! I mean.. uh yes." I replied with a tint of pink on my cheeks.

"What the hell are you screaming like a retard for?" Kris interupted our moment. He looked at the cupcakes and his expression was unreadable. He looked at Luhan then me then back at the cupcakes and took a cupcake.

"Thanks I was hungry." He replied shoving one down his mouth. My jaw dropped and Luhan looked at him in disbelief.

"Here take some." He told Luhan putting down his two cupcakes on the counter. "I'll take the other two and Eunmi can have one since she's fat and is on a diet." He took the remaining cupcakes and left without saying anything. I looked down at the last cupcake Kris gave to me. 


Ho

"Oh I get it." Luhan chuckled and bit his lip. "Sorry not funny." I rolled my eyes and took the cupcake. You know what, jokes on him because if you turn it around it says oH. As in Oh Sehun. "I'm glad you said yes though. Thank you so much! We'll have a great time. I'll take the cupcakes home and frost the rest so you won't have to do anything. I blinked nervously and took a bite of the cupcake to hide my awkward expression. Luhan packed the rest of the cupcakes and turned to me.

"Oh and Eunmi..." His thumb swiped the corner of my lips and he it off his finger seductively. "You had something on your lips." My face turned SOOO RED as if that couldn't get anymore embarassing I asked.

"Is there anything else on my face?"

"Want me to get it?" Luhan asked. I nodded.

"You sure?" I nodded again. He chuckled and grabbed a hold of my face. Without warning Luhan leaned in and placed his lips on mine. His SOFT, PLUMP lips were against MINE. I felt my heart beat rapidly as our lips parted. Luhan continued pressing his lips on me while he explored the inside of my mouth. He pulled away with another soft peck and leaned back in to brush his lips against mine once more before parting. Our faces were red and Luhan chuckled awkwardly.

"Sorry I lost control there. I've wanted to do that for awhile." Can you believe it? LUHAN WANTED TO KISS ME! I nodded my head like a lovesick puppy and he ruffled my hair.

"You're really cute. I'll see you tomorrow Eunmi." I walked him out the door without saying anything. I shut the door and once Luhan was off my porch I let out a high pitch scream.

"KYA!!!!"

Kris POV:

Damn it, who am I going to ask now?! I thought to myself while pacing back and forth in my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter