1.First Days Are the Worst

Wu Yifan Is Not My Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day of school and you were already in your first class. You exhaled once you looked around. *Thank goodness that brat isn't in my class.* You took a seat near the window and took out your binder. Girls started to squeal and you ignored them, continuing to doodle in your sketchbook until one of the girls muttered out the worst, single syllable ever.

"Kris!" You bit your lip and tightened your grip with your pencil. You closed your eyes and whispered to yourself.

"Please don't sit next to me, please don't sit next to me, please don't sit next to..." You looked up once you heard footsteps. Wu Yifan was standing in front of you, smirking. "me."

"Sorry girls but I'll take this seat." He pulled the chair back as it obnoxiously scraped across the floor. The girls pouted and turned their attention back to their teacher. SNAP! You broke your pencil in half and exhaled sharply. Kris grinned and winked at you.

"Long time no see." 

--

You stood next to your locker and placed your books inside. You already went to three classes and Kris was in every single one of them! You tapped your foot on the floor and waited for Hayoung. She told you to wait near your locker for lunch.

"Eunmi!" You squealed once you saw her and pulled her into a hug. She released Chen's hand and wrapped her arms around you. You pulled back and smiled. She was in Busan all summer and you haven't seen her in ages. She cut her hair up to her shoulder and dyed it light brown. You frowned, envying how pretty she was but quickly replaced it with a smile.

"Hayoung you look so pretty!" Chen smiled an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter