3. Revenge

Wu Yifan Is Not My Style
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lunch was interesting.

I was left alone with Hayoung, Chen, and Kris. The rest of the members had a group meeting.

"You smell good." Chen nuzzled against Hayoungs neck.

"No you smell good."

"No you smell good."

"No you smell good!"

"No you smell good!"

"Seriously guys?!" I barked. "What are you going to argue about next? Who likes each other more?"

"Please." Chen scoffed rolling his eyes. "We all know I clearly love Hayoung more."

"That's not true." She flicked his forehead.

"It's so true! And ow! Who hits their boyfriend? Obviously someone who doesn't love them enough."

"That's not true!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too."

"Oh brother." I slapped my forehead and Kris snickered.

"Serves you right."

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I asked. And then another riot broke out. This time, it wasn't about who loved each other more. It was cleary who hated each other the most. And it was obviously clear that I, Kim Eunmi, hated Kris.

--

"Gosh I hate that kid so much!" I rambled on and on whilst talking to Hayoung on the phone. 

"Eunmi." She stopped me. "It sounds like you're in loveeee~" She sang. I rolled my eyes and munched on a bag of chips.

"Very funny." I laughed sarcastically while chewing obnoxiously on my bag of Lay's. And no, I don't find it weird that I'm eating a bag of chips named after my friend.

"YAH! Stop chewing so loud you obnoxious pig!" Kris hollered from his side of the window. I leaned back to face him and stuffed a handful of chips in my mouth, mocking him. Kris shook his head and closed the window.

"Yah Hayoung! Did you hear that? Kris is a big fat jerk." I pouted. She laughed on the other line.

"Really? I couldn't hear him. All I heard was you chewing."

"And goodbye." I presed the 'end' call furiously before I heard her yell "i'm kidding!". I can't believe I'm going to live next to Kris for the whole year. Oh Lord, kill me now. Technically, I wouldn't have to see his stupid face if Chen didn't move to his brothers room. *I miss seeing Chen* I pouted. Sure, he might be rude, disgusting, annoying, childish, and an eyesore to look at, but I still love him! 

I got a text from Hayoung and I quickly read it.

--hey sorry about earlier but lets meet at the park near your house. I promise you won't regret it. ;)

I stared at the text in curiosity. *What is that supposed to mean?* I grabbed my coat and penny board and bolted down the stairs anyway. 

 

 

 

Hayoung was no where to be seen. I'm starting to feel like this is one of her stupid schemes she would always pull on me.

"Eunmi!" I turned around and my face instantly reddened. Yup. This is sooo Hayoung's idea.

"Oh hey Luhan." I waved. "What are you doing here?"

"I just got back from work. Why are you here? It's almost night time." Luhan was an honor student who attended a private high school on a scholarship. He was one of the most gifted kids I have ever seen. Not to mention he's totally cute!

"Nothing, just waiting for Eunmi. I'm starting to think she flaked out on me." Luhan chuckled and took a seat next to me on the ben

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter