Side H

Chaos in YGE

 

 

 

 Bom’s POV 

 

 

 

Park Bom

 

 

Everything right now is just purely amazing, hohoho. I’ll give myself a pat on the back for my hard work. If I didn’t start this whole thing then this episode would just be like any normal strong heart episode.

 

 

I’m not complaining about it okay… I’m just saying it’ll be plain, let me clarify not boring just plain and normal, fine I admit it’s gonna be a bore with all the idols in it, not even ahjumma’s and ahjussi’s will watch this.

 

 

Looking at the flustered rabbit and the smirking God of east, I’m not exactly sure if we will ever have a peaceful moment when they will be together if this show comes to an end, oh well

 

 

Park Bom

 

 

Though I must say Jaejoong really is good with his expressions, everyone actually sides him in this story right now, kekekeke not that I want our tokki to be the bad girl in this story.

 

 

Just, just hmm  you know give a bit of something to think about whenever she tries to pull a prank at us again, to think more than a hundred times before doing so cause she’ll know we will, I mean I myself will do the job of doing so, mwahahahahah!

 

 

Park Bom, 2NE1 GIF

 

 

My evil plans was interrupted when I heard Dara whine like a small girl,

 

 

‘Yah! Kim Jaejoong, you better listen to make things clear here! I thought it was a freaking prank okay? Why would a super hot sunbae even call an average idol singer? See it doesn’t even match the puzzle pieces’  

 

 

tumblr_lwllk4gMBf1qiwklwo3_250.gif

 

 

Omo, she didn’t even realise that she just called him hot in front of all of us, aigooo your covers blown big time dear rabbit, her sudden outburst shocked everyone I tell you! EVERYONE!

 

bom13.gif

 

 

‘Yeah it does, you have no idea about how you made me feel. I was in my depressing state for a whole month you know?’ he contradicted her as he pouted in the process.

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

She scrunched her nose in annoyance ‘andwaaaaae, don’t use your aeygo on me now! So that’s why you didn’t bother trying to call to check if I was just shocked or something? What if the whole Koreas electricity was cut off? What if our president just cut off our landline because of the people calling us? You didn’t think of any of those? Aissssssh you’re a pabo for a hot guy’

 

 

This is seriously the best episode by far I tell you yeorubun! Kekekeke My life and career at risk because of this is worth it, psshh who gives a damn. Haha.

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_lyoby8XgFo1rnogozo3_250.gif

 

 

'That I thought you hated me and didn’t even care about it. Angel, I thought you didn’t like me at that point’

 

 

tumblr_lyoby8XgFo1rnogozo10_r1_250.gif

 

 

His voice was harsher at first but softened as he ended his speech, this people, is an example of how a guy should win their girls! Guys that are cowards and jerks out there! Learn from Jaejoong, our future brother-in-law! Ohh I mean the God of east!:D

 

 

tumblr_lu7so5OruY1qjiw6ho2_500.gif

 

 

Any whoo, let’s go back to the heated animated fight they were having, but what surprised me was Dara just gave up and zipped in defeat. LOL JAEJOONG SUNBAENIM! You are the B-E-S-T!

 

 

Kekeke to make things worse KHD oppa spoke up after a few minutes of silent.

 

 

‘Woooooahh! That was something right guys?’ When he said that, everyone’s focus on Dara and Jaejoong was transferred to the host.

 

 

LSG had his left hand on his chin as if he was having a mind ing moment. Kekeke

 

 

my girlfriend is a gumiho

 

 

‘Wait, wait wait! Let me just clarify what just happened okay? You two are fishy! Too fishy I may add, firstly Dara called Jaejoong by his name without any formalities and hesitations meaning you guys must know each other not just as and Sunbae-Artist relationship but more than that, right?’

 

 

He asked no one in particular but every in the studio nodded, even I did too..

 

 

‘Hmmmm, Dara knows him too well even telling him to stop his use of Aeygoo, called him a stupid hot pabo, while Jaejoong called her angel. Don’t you think these two have something they’re hiding?’

 

 

0c1dd775.gif

 

 

He said as if he figured out everything in the mystery, pssssh. That’s nothing compared to may investigations, mwahaha sooo amateur like before everything goes on out of hand I took the liberty to continue my story.

 

 

tumblr_lxhr1bOBiV1qeddwho1_500.gif

 

 

‘Eheeem eheeem, let’s not start any accusations till later ladies and gentlemen’ to which the whole staff and idols roared.

 

 

‘Heeey hey heyyy, It’s my story’ I said in complete authority, not my problem they don’t know about this.

 

 

I saw KHD oppa stomp his feet, soo cute but not as cute as tabii:3! ‘Bommie-ah! Your such a spoil-sport’

 

tumblr_ltsiiqhOse1r49kp4o1_500.gif

 

‘Not my problem’ I retorted as I stuck my tongue out, I looked at Dara and wink at her,she gave me an evil girl.

 

 

WTH

 

Weeew so much for being park sisters, I just saved her !

 

 

Kekekeke

 

 

‘So….

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Dara’s POV 

 

 

Oh my freaking GOD! May I ask you once again, have I ever done anything wrong in my entire life? I haven’t right? Why are you punishing me then? T.T

 

 

Bommie better hide herself from me, like Jaejoong they better prepare their graves whenever this show ends, Cause I can assure you, even if he’s him and she’s my supposedly sister,  I’ll don’t give a , I send them to the gates of hell, mwahahaha =))

 

Bam Ratatata~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

Yeorubun, This was supposed to be published like 3 hours ago since I already finish it but looking for new gifs and all was hard T.T so some of it might be the same, it was like 

 

image

 

kekeke you can all thank me being ill for being able to update my fanfics if ever you subbies here know my other fics^-^ but no worries I think  I'm completely fine now ^-^

 

 

NEW SUBBIES AND OLD ONES! SILENT READERS!

I wan to know what you think,

image

once again I'm no mind reader, it'll be great to know what you think by commenting down below

or by twitter - @mikeevip and tumblr - browneyesmouse04.tumblr.com:)

 

 

 

chuvaness29, I still can't get over the fact you reading my fanfic T.T I can die now, LOL.

and to those who requested for an update, here you go guys, not really sure if you'll be satisfied. hehehe

 

 

Again I apologise for posting this late, 

-browneyemouse04